Ashley Judd's words and tone showed pure, unadulterated hatred

lol, you conservatives are something else, acting as if you've never even seen a PG-13 movie because you're afraid of "harsh language."

Pussies.

As much as I would love to see Ashley go to jail :) it won't happen. But the douchebag can't take when you hit her back. I proved that when she went after Palin. By the end of the week I have no doubt she'll be checking into a psyche ward. Watch twitter.
Uh oh here comes the PC police

None of these left wing loons lives in the real world. They are just used to being "them" You know the stars of the universe.

They really can't take the heat when you turn it on them.

lol, you conservatives are something else, acting as if you've never even seen a PG-13 movie because you're afraid of "harsh language."

Pussies.

As much as I would love to see Ashley go to jail :) it won't happen. But the douchebag can't take when you hit her back. I proved that when she went after Palin. By the end of the week I have no doubt she'll be checking into a psyche ward. Watch twitter.

Pffft I'm as politically incorrect as they come. Before Maher who I dearly adore although he is completely well maybe not completely polar opposite to me but I love the man and have for years.

Here's my deal with this bitch. She's nuts. No guff. This woman is truly off the deep end without any flotable devices. And she goes off. When she went after Palin oh crap I shamed her forever over the "aerial killing of predators" and made her look like the fool she was.

This though. What she said this time around deserves well lets just say its war. This is so out of line.

Pussies.

Pffft I'm as politically incorrect as they come. Before Maher who I dearly adore although he is completely well maybe not completely polar opposite to me but I love the man and have for years.

Here's my deal with this bitch. She's nuts. No guff. This woman is truly off the deep end without any flotable devices. And she goes off. When she went after Palin oh crap I shamed her forever over the "aerial killing of predators" and made her look like the fool she was.

This though. What she said this time around deserves well lets just say its war. This is so out of line.
IT'S A POEM. Ignorance, hate and propaganda strike again. Also the crap media...

Utterly delusional, disgusting, and vulgar. I can only hope she was on her period, and not herself. I will never again pay to see a film with her in it.

I'm pretty sure she won't be worrying too much about whether you see her movies.

Pussies.

As much as I would love to see Ashley go to jail :) it won't happen. But the douchebag can't take it when you hit her back. I proved that when she went after Palin. By the end of the week I have no doubt she'll be checking into a psyche ward. Watch twitter.

Palin was begging for ridicule. Nobody is that stupid. She had to be trying to be dumber than she really is.

Pussies.

As much as I would love to see Ashley go to jail :) it won't happen. But the douchebag can't take it when you hit her back. I proved that when she went after Palin. By the end of the week I have no doubt she'll be checking into a psyche ward. Watch twitter.

Palin was begging for ridicule. Nobody is that stupid. She had to be trying to be dumber than she really is.

Pussies.

IT'S A POEM. Ignorance, hate and propaganda strike again. Also the crap media...

She is toast this time. We know what she meant.

Pussies.

You fucking douche bag you don't even have a grip on what I am talking about you moron.

Judd the asshole moron went after Palin over wolves. Remember that? I took this fucking bitch known as Ashley Judd apart on every fucking board. On every fucking website. Every blog. Every where you could see this stupid mother fucking ****.

Let me hit you here you fucking asshole. Palin had by law the rule to kill off the predators by FUCKING TREATY.

You like the asshole Judd obviously didn't understand the treaty between first nations and the Alaskan government.

Now I'm going to have a good time with this insane bitch again. How dare this **** come forward and accuse Trump of wanting to fuck his daughter.

Pussies.

You fucking douche bag you don't even have a grip on what I am talking about you moron.

Judd the asshole moron went after Palin over wolves. Remember that? I took this fucking bitch known as Ashley Judd apart on every fucking board. On every fucking website. Every blog. Every where you could see this stupid mother fucking ****.

Let me hit you here you fucking asshole. Palin had by law the rule to kill off the predators by FUCKING TREATY.

You like the asshole Judd obviously didn't understand the treaty between first nations and the Alaskan government.

Now I'm going to have a good time with this insane bitch again. How dare this **** come forward and accuse Trump of wanting to fuck his daughter.

So you were one of the nut bags that went nuts over her remarks. Did you ever get back on your meds to calm down, or have you been in lala land since then?

Pussies.

So you were one of the nut bags that went nuts over her remarks. Did you ever get back on your meds to calm down, or have you been in lala land since then?

I will take her out. It's not a threat. Its a promise next week because she lied about her daddy. Do you know this woman at all? Mmm I don't think you do. So lets resurrect Ashley.

It's about time.

Pussies.

I will take her out. It's not a threat. Its a promise next week because she lied about her daddy. Do you know this woman at all? Mmm I don't think you do. So lets resurrect Ashley.

It's about time.

Wow. You're the crazy queen , aren't you?

Her sister is the exact opposite of her. She has made a statement that she supports the country and the president.

I wonder if Ashley is or was a heavy drug user. Doesn't it affect you like this later in life? (Taking the crazy train now)

Forum List

Back