Ashley Judd's words and tone showed pure, unadulterated hatred

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
She is not just mentally off her rocker, she has hate in her heart. I will not be seeing any more of her movies.

Utterly delusional, disgusting, and vulgar. I can only hope she was on her period, and not herself. I will never again pay to see a film with her in it.

She is not just mentally off her rocker, she has hate in her heart. I will not be seeing any more of her movies.

Ashley Judd: Proof that the rabbit that tried to eat Jimmy Carter had sex with Chewbacca

Okay buddy that does it. You owe me a new keyboard. I just had grape soda shoot out my nose lolololo. I thought I was the only one that remembered the Jimmeh beating a bunny to death.

Ashley Judd: Proof that the rabbit that tried to eat Jimmy Carter had sex with Chewbacca

Okay buddy that does it. You owe me a new keyboard. I just had grape soda shoot out my nose lolololo. I thought I was the only one that remembered the Jimmeh beating a bunny to death.

but i wasnt trying to be funny, like my last post regarding how Madonna was going to blow up a white house

lol, you conservatives are something else, acting as if you've never even seen a PG-13 movie because you're afraid of "harsh language."

Pussies.

lol, you conservatives are something else, acting as if you've never even seen a PG-13 movie because you're afraid of "harsh language."

Pussies.

LOL We're just stunned your new party leaders are such nut jobs.

Pussies.

As much as I would love to see Ashley go to jail :) it won't happen. But the douchebag can't take it when you hit her back. I proved that when she went after Palin. By the end of the week I have no doubt she'll be checking into a psyche ward. Watch twitter.

Forum List

Back