Arthritis Sufferers

As am I FF. I dont like talking abut it for the reasons you state. I get tired having to defend my self. Thank You to grace and thanks to FF for the Coffee Shop.

Been a while since I posted in here.

Had surgery on my right foot this past Thursday

About 12 years ago I was jumping down, from 5-6 feet to get Hank III's autograph and shattered my heel into 4 pieces.
With the compression injury, scar tissue, and resulting arthritis it became necessary to just fuse the entire joint with screws.

wrestling with trying to keep it elevated and struggling sleep between the throbbing and stabbing pains.

I'm gonna have to see the doc tomorrow as it started bleeding a bit more today.
I was resting on the couch. You know, sometimes as you're dozing off, you get that full-body jerk??? That really HURT!! I might have popped a stitch.....

Supposed to go back to work, on a knee-walker, on Saturday.
I'm going to talk it out with the doc tomorrow.
I might wind up using my STD coverage to assure a longer recovery time.
I'm scared of having my unprotected foot hanging off the back of this walker
lzr1V1e4ZcV-XmW1shj2oM_hYOlWsSbAQamzC1Haa70JTrHOXRgQW4leYV-7yU094rtQpSurVuXA7iy1C42ZMpgJ1zOjv8zA15esEExEheIH2MkMCyMVFUTREOpvKXKJaXcIJrTLZEFcIzxEn2AUjMNRK1dFOpiiSmYMzqjmZbj-sIlWuHtTyA

and risk having a guest or employee bumping it.
Don't really like the idea of having an open-toe in a restaurant either. I just hate the idea of creating longer hours for my other managers.

anyhoos......thanks for listening. You're right.
It DOES help to talk it out with others that understand

Been a while since I posted in here.

Had surgery on my right foot this past Thursday

About 12 years ago I was jumping down, from 5-6 feet to get Hank III's autograph and shattered my heel into 4 pieces.
With the compression injury, scar tissue, and resulting arthritis it became necessary to just fuse the entire joint with screws.

wrestling with trying to keep it elevated and struggling sleep between the throbbing and stabbing pains.

I'm gonna have to see the doc tomorrow as it started bleeding a bit more today.
I was resting on the couch. You know, sometimes as you're dozing off, you get that full-body jerk??? That really HURT!! I might have popped a stitch.....

Supposed to go back to work, on a knee-walker, on Saturday.
I'm going to talk it out with the doc tomorrow.
I might wind up using my STD coverage to assure a longer recovery time.
I'm scared of having my unprotected foot hanging off the back of this walker
lzr1V1e4ZcV-XmW1shj2oM_hYOlWsSbAQamzC1Haa70JTrHOXRgQW4leYV-7yU094rtQpSurVuXA7iy1C42ZMpgJ1zOjv8zA15esEExEheIH2MkMCyMVFUTREOpvKXKJaXcIJrTLZEFcIzxEn2AUjMNRK1dFOpiiSmYMzqjmZbj-sIlWuHtTyA

and risk having a guest or employee bumping it.
Don't really like the idea of having an open-toe in a restaurant either. I just hate the idea of creating longer hours for my other managers.

anyhoos......thanks for listening. You're right.
It DOES help to talk it out with others that understand

I dunno Hortysir. Sounds to me like you're not ready to go back to work. You'll create much longer hours for your coworkers if the foot becomes infected, fails to heal, or is reinjured.

hi grace!
you may want to try a liquid glucosamine supplement,the liquid has little to no side effects and is much better than pills or pwders,id try Syn-flex,but there are others.
good luck!

Thanks Foxy.
:cool:
I'm getting STD until Wed,. at least, when I see doc.
We'll discuss, then, how much longer he thinks.

I get the illusion of being okay because I can do this, that or the other around here at home but that's alot different than spending 10hrs on that walker and poppin' percocets in a crowded popular restaurant.
The dangers are too numerous to count....

Forum List

Back