Art of the Deal? Obama’s With Iran Was Much Better Than Trump’s With North Korea

Reality never ever agrees with you morons.
How so TROLL?
You understand how message board's work?
You put up REBUTTAL or STFU.

ie, my post on this top of this page.
ANYTHING Asshole?
`

Let me tell you how I work boy.

I post what I want, you don’t like it? I don’t care. I notice that every time I’m right, which is pretty much always, you butthurt snowflakes get pissed.

Not only did I rebut your lame post, I just did it with the fewest amount of words needed to make you look like the fool you are.

Run along boy, let the adults talk.

How so TROLL?

ANYTHING Asshole?
`

I post what I want, you don’t like it? I don’t care. I notice that every time I’m right, which is pretty much always, you butthurt snowflakes get pissed.
Not only did I rebut your lame post, I just did it with the fewest amount of words needed to make you look like the fool you are.
"No" (disagreeing withOut why/meat/evidence) is not "rebuttal" Asshole.
Mb's cannot function with 12 IQ Toads like you.
One needs Content to be able to discuss/debate.

You can pull up your pants now BOY.
I'm done with you.
`

How so TROLL?

ANYTHING Asshole?
`

"No" (disagreeing withOut why/meat/evidence) is not "rebuttal" Asshole.
Mb's cannot function with 12 IQ Toads like you.
One needs Content to be able to discuss/debate.

You can pull up your pants now BOY.
I'm done with you.
`

Just because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand the facts doesn't mean they aren't facts idiot.

Need a tissue snowflake?

Just because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand the facts doesn't mean they aren't facts idiot.
Need a tissue snowflake?
You're A FRAUD
The only post you made before I called you out was
"Reality Never agrees with you morons."
Which contains NO facts re the Thread Topic, just a juvenile ad hom

So you are a simpleton TROLL.

and a one-line dip****
Every time you answer you're bumping up My string/My point, and letting me redo the same.
Thx for the help UNWITting straightman.
Let's see how much longer You can promote Me Dufus!
`

Last edited:
Need a tissue snowflake?
You're A FRAUD
Which contains NO facts re the Thread Topic, just a juvenile ad hom

So you are a simpleton TROLL.

and a one-line dip****
Every time you answer you're bumping up My string/My point, and letting me redo the same.
Thx for the help UNWITting straightman.
Let's see how much longer You can promote Me Dufus!
`

You aren't very smart are you? Here's a clue for the clueless. Listen up boy, I won't be repeating this. Normal people, people with functioning brain cells, don't suddenly start changing their minds because a thread that they think is bull shit, like yours is, is bumped to the top a number of times. I would have thought that almost anyone knew that. I guess you aren't even as smart as the average poster.

You aren't very smart are you?...
Actully I explained why YOU aren't very smart in my last.. as well as a Liar.
You posted NO "Facts", and No "rebuttal".
Again:

PredFan said:
PredFan said:
Need a tissue snowflake?
You're A FRAUD
Which contains NO "facts" re the Thread Topic, just a juvenile ad hom.

Keep up the/My good work you Empty TROLL.
`

Lol, there is No Deal yet with North Korea. You dumb fuck.
So you are admitting Trumpov Gave away THE biggest thing NK wanted for 30 years. (a Legitimacy meeting) for NOTHING?

BBC
US 'wants N Korea disarmament by 2020'
What does the Deal lack?
Most Western observers have said the deal includes no new commitments from North Korea nor details on how denuclearisation could be achieved or verified.

How has the Deal been received?
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe spoke to Donald Trump after the summit, saying there was "great meaning in Chairman Kim's clearly confirming to President Trump the complete denuclearisation"...."

Talk of Kim coming to the white house. Your hatred is making you more ignorant than ever.
Yes, ANOTHER GIVEAWAY by Trumpov withOut concession by Kim.
In addition to the first meeting, and ending Military drills with SK.

Just another Trumpov murderous Dictator friend. He likes them. He would be one if he could.
Instead he just deals in character assasination and firings daily.
`

Last edited:
Lol, there is No Deal yet with North Korea. You dumb fuck.
So you are admitting Trumpov Gave away THE biggest thing NK wanted, for 30 years. (a Legitimacy meeting) for NOTHING?

BBC
US 'wants N Korea disarmament by 2020'
What does the Deal lack?
Most Western observers have said the deal includes no new commitments from North Korea nor details on how denuclearisation could be achieved or verified.

How has the Deal been received?
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe spoke to Donald Trump after the summit, saying there was "great meaning in Chairman Kim's clearly confirming to President Trump the complete denuclearisation"...."

Talk of Kim coming to the white house. Your hatred is making you more ignorant than ever.
Yes, ANOTHER GIVEAWAY by Trumpov withOut concession by Kim.
In addition to the first meeting, and ending Military drills with SK.

Just another Trump murderous Dictator friend. He likes them. He would be one if he could.
Instead he just deals in character assasination and firings daily.
`
Also what deal was signed by Iran?

Yeah, Trump's deal with NK is every bit as bad as it looks.

He makes Obama look like The Great Obama.
Lol, there is no deal yet with North Korea. You dumb fuck.
Says the dumbest one on the Board? There is no deal, there is no indication that a real deal will happen, and there is no indication NK's nukes are going bye bye. The Trumpers are the most guillible goofs on the planet.

Yeah, Trump's deal with NK is every bit as bad as it looks.

He makes Obama look like The Great Obama.
Lol, there is no deal yet with North Korea. You dumb fuck.
Says the dumbest one on the Board? There is no deal, there is no indication that a real deal will happen, and there is no indication NK's nukes are going bye bye. The Trumpers are the most guillible goofs on the planet.

No kidding, what do you say to all the liberals that claim it was a terrible deal? Call them liars?

Again:

PredFan said:
PredFan said:
Need a tissue snowflake?
You're A FRAUD

`

Ok, this is my last post to you as I desire to waste no more time with an idiot. Just because you don’t like what I said, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It is completely correct.

You are dismissed.

I did not see any "libruls" say any such thing, Thinker101, but if they did, they are as stupid as the Trumpies.

Again:

PredFan said:
PredFan said:
Need a tissue snowflake?
You're A FRAUD

`

Ok, this is my last post to you as I desire to waste no more time with an idiot. Just because you don’t like what I said, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It is completely correct.

You are dismissed.
Abu has easily swept far right silliness into the waste barrel. No wonder you are unhappy.

Forum List

Back