Arrest reported in Tupac Shakur's 1996 murder

You appear to be upset.

Sorry I helped out you. And what sucks is, I'll never be able to get the images of you and those photos out of my head.

Ugh!
You scum lie about everything.

Can't figure out Thug Life?

In July 1996, Anderson was involved in an altercation at Lakewood Mall, where he and his entourage assaulted Trevon Lane, a member of Death Row Records, and stole his Death Row medallion. There was rumored to be a bounty placed on Death Row medallions by their rivals, the Compton Crips, of which Anderson was a respected member. This move was extremely disrespectful and infuriated Suge Knight, Tupac Shakur, and the rest of Death Row.

On September 7, 1996, after the Bruce Seldon vs. Mike Tyson fight, Trevon Lane coincidentally spotted Anderson by himself in the MGM, and told Tupac and the rest of the Death Row entourage that Anderson was the one responsible for snatching his medallion. Tupac can then be seen on the MGM’s security camera running over to Anderson with the rest of his entourage and throwing the first punch. Anderson then suffered a rather severe beatdown as he was essentially jumped by five men with no one to help him. However, according to BG Knocc Out in an interview with VladTV, Anderson escaped the worst of the beating by managing to cover his face during the attack. The fight occurred three hours before Shakur's shooting.

Wikipedia entry
That was actually informative.

I’m shocked. I don’t care about East coast / West coast rap or hip hop rivalries. But I hate seeing murderers get away with murder.

That was actually informative.

I’m shocked. I don’t care about East coast / West coast rap or hip hop rivalries. But I hate seeing murderers get away with murder.

I know a few who everyone was happy to see get away with it (bad guys killed a few really bad guys - made everyone around feel safer). But otherwise, I agree. I dislike most murderers getting away scot-free.

If he is guilty of murder, he deserves what ever the law allows. If he was caught because he was stupid enough to confess to murder in a rap video, he's too stupid to live.

I’m sorry he was murdered. I hope they do have a solid case if it’s the right guy (or one of them).

I’ve never figured out why there was such a rivalry between rap artists that violence was ever considered a necessary tool. I still don’t get it.
That's because you are educated.

Forum List

Back