Arkansas GOP State Rep Thinks Slavery Was Blessing in Disguise for Blacks

Sorry bout that,

1, Its not easy to say the truth, with so many people who want to coddle the negro, and at same time want nothing to do with them.
2. Negroes have to learn to work harder, save more, and invest in something.
3. Unless they can do this, they will always have a hand out.
4. The negro race hurts their own cause by getting on federal assistance.
5. Pride is something important, knowing you did it yourself, and earned it.
6. If you take assistance, it slowly kills your soul.
7. And as it kills your soul, you degenerate into a whole other huge mess.
8. Its inevitable.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

, Its not easy to say the truth, with so many people who want to coddle the far frighty righty wackos, and at same time want nothing to do with them.
2. Wackos have to learn to study harder, learn more, and invest in education.
3. Unless they can do this, they will always be led by the nose by those who use them for bad ends.
4. The far righty fright wacko hurts his own cause by displaying his ignorance.
5. Pride is something the far righty fright wacko knows nothing about and is jealous of others who are better educated and better informed.,
6. If you follow others without researching for yourself, you kill your worth as an individual.
7. As we see, the example is Sir James, who is a despicable and deplorable wreck of a far righty.
8. Its inevitable.

lol great thread ! jtpr312 got bitch slapped.

If you consider people whining and crying , "uh uh, you lie, you hate, you're wrong" and not once addressing the many FACTS I put forward showing that the sub-saharan african has contributed almost nothing to makind in it's enite history, a race that has failed to evolve with the other races, races that have shared the same misfortunes and problems that the negro race suffered yet managed to overcome them and make great contributions to mankind. If you mean crying and whining "that it's not the negroes fault they are the way they are, it's the white man's fault", whille never addressing the rampant crime among the negro community here in the US and in EVERY other nation that has allowed negroes to settle in large numbers. You know, the nations that didn't drag their ancestors there in chains but allowed them to peacefully immigrate at which time they turned the neighborhoods they settlted in into crime ridden, drug infested crap holes. If you consider whinging and crying "life isn't fair, my great, great, great grandaddy was a slave and my great grandaddy had to sit on the back of the bus" while never addressing the problems of fatherless black children living off the state because the fathers pay no child support, the way out of proportion per capita numbers of the negroes that collect govt subsidies, overwhelm our court systems and prisons and commit over 50% of the murders in this nation while making up less than 13% of the population, being bith slapped, then yeah, I got bitch slapped.

Lol, you and people like you are a large part of the problem the black community faces. People like you, rather than addressing the facts and trying to help solve the problem, yell, Yo!, Yo!, you got bitch slapped" and giggle like a baboon and never ackonledging that in the time it took you to type that asinine response, thousands of negro males have just been convicted of committing some type of violent crime. Yeah, I got bitch slapped alright.

, Its not easy to say the truth, with so many people who want to coddle the far frighty righty wackos, and at same time want nothing to do with them.
2. Wackos have to learn to study harder, learn more, and invest in education.
3. Unless they can do this, they will always be led by the nose by those who use them for bad ends.
4. The far righty fright wacko hurts his own cause by displaying his ignorance.
5. Pride is something the far righty fright wacko knows nothing about and is jealous of others who are better educated and better informed.,
6. If you follow others without researching for yourself, you kill your worth as an individual.
7. As we see, the example is Sir James, who is a despicable and deplorable wreck of a far righty.
8. Its inevitable.

Well considering the fact that the liberal democrats consider the Tea Partiers to be the biggest far right wing wackos in the nation, maybe it wouldn't be PC for me to tell you that compared to the average American, (that's average American, which is of course not counting most of the black race which are below, or well below average), the Tea Partiers are better educated and far more financially secure, and give more to charity. Go figure.

Last edited:
lol great thread ! jtpr312 got bitch slapped.

If you consider people whining and crying , "uh uh, you lie, you hate, you're wrong" and not once addressing the many FACTS I put forward showing that the sub-saharan african has contributed almost nothing to makind in it's enite history, a race that has failed to evolve with the other races, races that have shared the same misfortunes and problems that the negro race suffered yet managed to overcome them and make great contributions to mankind. If you mean crying and whining "that it's not the negroes fault they are the way they are, it's the white man's fault", whille never addressing the rampant crime among the negro community here in the US and in EVERY other nation that has allowed negroes to settle in large numbers. You know, the nations that didn't drag their ancestors there in chains but allowed them to peacefully immigrate at which time they turned the neighborhoods they settlted in into crime ridden, drug infested crap holes. If you consider whinging and crying "life isn't fair, my great, great, great grandaddy was a slave and my great grandaddy had to sit on the back of the bus" while never addressing the problems of fatherless black children living off the state because the fathers pay no child support, the way out of proportion per capita numbers of the negroes that collect govt subsidies, overwhelm our court systems and prisons and commit over 50% of the murders in this nation while making up less than 13% of the population, being bith slapped, then yeah, I got bitch slapped.

Lol, you and people like you are a large part of the problem the black community faces. People like you, rather than addressing the facts and trying to help solve the problem, yell, Yo!, Yo!, you got bitch slapped" and giggle like a baboon and never ackonledging that in the time it took you to type that asinine response, thousands of negro males have just been convicted of committing some type of violent crime. Yeah, I got bitch slapped alright.

If you had added more to that post you would have only failed more. You are a stupid, cowardly, racist old douchebag. It is offensive beyond words that the likes of YOU would consider yourself a 'preacher.' You seem to be preaching nothing but hate and weakness.

jtpr is indeed "a stupid, cowardly, racist . . . douchebag" is true.

But he is very young, not of voting age yet. That is very clear from his writing.

I swear to god, the racists on this board are starting to outnumber the non racists, or at will soon overtake them.

It might be better to ask, "Who on the right on this board ISN'T a racist" vs who is.

I mean... between the people who are essentially calling black people "lazy, dumb, violent *******" like Ariux and ShootSpeeders and Matthew and others... and the individuals who think black people have no willpower of their own and are simply slaves to the democrats, and the individuals who spend all their time bitching about black people on these forums and think that the only racists are black people, I have to wonder who isn't a racist here on the right.

I'm sure it'll be a small list, of individuals who don't get really enthusiastically involved in shooting down black individuals or denigrating them, or repping the members who do.

So motherfuckers, make your case. What makes you not a racist, if you do any of the above? Which ones of you don't do any of the above?

Last edited:
I swear to god, the racists on this board are starting to outnumber the non racists, or at will soon overtake them.

It might be better to ask, "Who on the right on this board ISN'T a racist" vs who is.

I mean... between the people who are essentially calling black people "lazy, dumb, violent *******" like Ariux and ShootSpeeders and Matthew and others... and the individuals who think black people have no willpower of their own and are simply slaves to the democrats, and the individuals who spend all their time bitching about black people on these forums and think that the only racists are black people, I have to wonder who isn't a racist here on the right.

I'm sure it'll be a small list, of individuals who don't get really enthusiastically involved in shooting down black individuals or denigrating them, or repping the members who do.

So motherfuckers, make your case. What makes you not a racist, if you do any of the above? Which ones of you don't do any of the above?

It's not that they are racist......

They just tell the "truth"........as conservatives see it

Disclaimer: When I said "shooting down black individuals", I didn't mean that in a violent way. I meant that kind of like, "shooting down a conversation".

Just FYI, in case some of you think I was saying you enjoy killing black people.

Some of you might though, some day... I'm looking at you Ariux, ShootSpeeders and Matthew in particular! I mean, if you view them as vermin, you might try to squash them as vermin some day.

He IS a christian!

the bible condones, endorses, validates, justifies and promotes SLAVERY in a number of passages;

you can beat your slaves
you can have UNMARRIED SEX with your slaves
you can sell your daughters into slavery (and THEY can have unmarried sex with their owners)
you can take slaves from nations around you
and, best of all, you can make slaves out of non-believers

That last one is best because it can save our economy;

since liberals and democrats are "treasonous traitors who hate America and god" then, as anti-American unbelievers in the one true christian god they are NOT real Americans and they have no rights!

That means we can fire ALL of them and give their jobs to REAL American christian conservatives!

after that we can just make slaves out of all the "libtards"

God BLess Christian Conservative FREEDOM LOVING America

He IS a christian!

the bible condones, endorses, validates, justifies and promotes SLAVERY in a number of passages;

you can beat your slaves

You're a fucking liar.

Obviously you're a democrat.

you can have UNMARRIED SEX with your slaves

You're a fucking liar.

Obviously you're an Obamabot.

you can sell your daughters into slavery (and THEY can have unmarried sex with their owners)
you can take slaves from nations around you
and, best of all, you can make slaves out of non-believers

That last one is best because it can save our economy;

since liberals and democrats are "treasonous traitors who hate America and god" then, as anti-American unbelievers in the one true christian god they are NOT real Americans and they have no rights!

That means we can fire ALL of them and give their jobs to REAL American christian conservatives!

after that we can just make slaves out of all the "libtards"

God BLess Christian Conservative FREEDOM LOVING America

So, other that being a lying pile of shit, do you have anything else to offer the board?

It's RACIST to call conservatives "racist" simply because they think nig... (oops)..BLACKS are lazy, useless, nogood, subhuman criminals.

We don't say those things because we are RACISTS.
We say those things because they are TRUE!

The REAL RACISTS are the LIBTARDS and DUMBOCRAPS who believe nig...(oops) BLACKS need help.

It is NOT racist to call nig...(oops)..BLACKS lazy, useless, nogood, subhuman criminals

It IS RACIST to want to help them!

And I can tell YOU are a conservative!

wikipedia;

The Bible contains several references to slavery. The Bible does not condemn slavery, but in fact supports the regulated practice of it, especially under the Old Testament,[1][2] but also in the New Testament

(Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

The problem with contards is they know so much that aint so!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back