Arkansas African American Arrested After Giving Waitress Her Own Stolen Credit Card To Pay For Meal

• Banned
Let's see, whites on wall street are robbing us blind, but we must be appalled and seek the longest prison term we can to a black person who bought a 20 meal with a stolen credit card.

Odd isn't it that you added 'African American' to the headline.

Almost like you had an agenda.

i always change headlines if you notice my posts. i do have a pro-white nationalist agenda, but i didn't intend anything nefarious in this particular instance.

Lie.

Let's see, whites on wall street are robbing us blind, but we must be appalled and seek the longest prison term we can to a black person who bought a 20 meal with a stolen credit card.

That's the way it's always been. The rich will always flout the rules, pretend they're not for them.

That's the way it's always been. The rich will always flout the rules, pretend they're not for them.

I talk about racism a lot because it is a big problem. But the thing here is poor whites need to stop falling for the division rich whites use with race.

I talk about racism a lot because it is a big problem. But the thing here is poor whites need to stop falling for the division rich whites use with race.

Well, with the two parties clinging to power, preventing more democracy, and using massive amounts of money to keep people where they want them, poor white people, along with 95% of the country, are falling into the traps that the massively rich and powerful are setting for them.

Unless the US changes to a system like Proportional Representation then poverty will remain a very big problem for black people and Hispanics. Representation will be a non-event as it is now, politicians merely looking out for their own interests all the time.

Odd isn't it that you added 'African American' to the headline.

Almost like you had an agenda.

i always change headlines if you notice my posts. i do have a pro-white nationalist agenda, but i didn't intend anything nefarious in this particular instance.

You're a fucking first class poseur

Well, with the two parties clinging to power, preventing more democracy, and using massive amounts of money to keep people where they want them, poor white people, along with 95% of the country, are falling into the traps that the massively rich and powerful are setting for them.

Unless the US changes to a system like Proportional Representation then poverty will remain a very big problem for black people and Hispanics. Representation will be a non-event as it is now, politicians merely looking out for their own interests all the time.

I don't see both parties doing that. IMO the problem is the republicans. But where I agrees is that we need more representation and that every party that exists here should be allowed on all 50 state ballots in all elections. We do need to have more viable choices than 2, 3 or maybe 4.

I don't see both parties doing that. IMO the problem is the republicans. But where I agrees is that we need more representation and that every party that exists here should be allowed on all 50 state ballots in all elections. We do need to have more viable choices than 2, 3 or maybe 4.

You don't see it. Maybe that's part of the problem. People don't see what's there.

Why? Because so much money is spent telling people what to think. They manage to keep millions upon millions of people voting for them.

In another country it'd be called a bought election, in the US they claim it's democracy and no one challenges that.

You don't see it. Maybe that's part of the problem. People don't see what's there.

Why? Because so much money is spent telling people what to think. They manage to keep millions upon millions of people voting for them.

In another country it'd be called a bought election, in the US they claim it's democracy and no one challenges that.

Well I think I'm a pretty observant person and I have seen what republicans have done for the last 40 odd years. I haven't seen democrats creating a southern strategy, or clubs such as the federalist society, or the Conservative Opportunity Society with the stated goal of creating a permanent democratic majority and an end to conservatism.

In a country obsessed with money, is it any surprise that a person from a group of people that's 25% in poverty, goes around committing economic crimes?

How about they get a job?
With Trumps booming economy it shouldnt be that difficult.

In a country obsessed with money, is it any surprise that a person from a group of people that's 25% in poverty, goes around committing economic crimes?

How about you STFU. Whites commit more acts of theft according to the UCR.

How about you STFU. Whites commit more acts of theft according to the UCR.

Post up those numbers boi.

Forum List

Back