Michael Cohen slams the president. What will that mean to Trump going forward?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump lawyer Michael Cohen criticizes family separation policy as he quits RNC finance post: Report

Cohen quit as the Republican National Committee's deputy finance chairman in part because it "simply is impossible" to give that post "full time attention and dedication" as he faces a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in New York, he said in an email obtained by ABC News.

Cohen, in the same email obtained by ABC News, also called out the Trump administration for instituting a policy of separating children from parents who cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

"As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart-wrenching," Cohen wrote.

"While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips."

----------------------------

He's under criminal investigation and he was still working for the GOP????

How does that happen????

And he slams Trump's policies?

And he wonders why Trump, who is supposed to be a billionaire, won't pay any of Michael's legal fees?

I think Trump should be afraid. Be very afraid.

CNBC..... as a trustworthy link.... :lmao:

d3d054a3230985aeb194c7317bc55184.jpg
.. .. Yup, she should loving her orange pant suit..

Last edited:
Trump lawyer Michael Cohen criticizes family separation policy as he quits RNC finance post: Report

Cohen quit as the Republican National Committee's deputy finance chairman in part because it "simply is impossible" to give that post "full time attention and dedication" as he faces a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in New York, he said in an email obtained by ABC News.

Cohen, in the same email obtained by ABC News, also called out the Trump administration for instituting a policy of separating children from parents who cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

"As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart-wrenching," Cohen wrote.

"While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips."

How does that happen????

And he wonders why Trump, who is supposed to be a billionaire, won't pay any of Michael's legal fees?

Hey, shit-for-brains.

What the fuck do you know about science.

So far...you've shown nothing

• Banned

How does that happen????

Hey, shit-for-brains.

Oh, my stalker is back. I was missing you.

What do you want to see? Uranus?

How does that happen????

Hey, shit-for-brains.

Still nothing on science.

Stalker ?

But you keep discussing the "truth".

The "truth" is that you have shared nothing that shows you understand anything about science.

And when somebody calls you on it, you call them a stalker.

How left wing.

It is beginning to appear, based on the lack of evidence to the contrary, that you don't know much about science.

20 years from now, "Michael Cohen" will probably be the answer on a Political Science final -

But the question probably isn't what you'd expect ...

"Name one Donald Trump lawyer who was even more incompetent than Rudy Giuliani?"

:laugh2:

• Banned

How does that happen????

Hey, shit-for-brains.

Stalker ?

The "truth" is that you have shared nothing that shows you understand anything about science.

How left wing.

It is beginning to appear, based on the lack of evidence to the contrary, that you don't know much about science.
OK, how's this?

Only you were shimmered into being from dirt.

True story.

Satisfied?

How does that happen????

Hey, shit-for-brains.

Stalker ?

How left wing.

OK, how's this?

Only you were shimmered into being from dirt.

True story.

Satisfied?

Is that a postulate.

Is that a conclusion.

Please provide your support including any statistical analysis you've done to provide confidence in your answer.

I'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back