Are You Going To Have A Boy Or An Abortion

No, but I got a good one on the opposite side.

Not your body, you don't have jack shit to say in the matter.

There. All better.

Can you please respond with reason to my comment rather than with crudeness. (Crudeness does not become you).

I responded to the argument that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. I proved that is not true in all cases. Do you have a reasonable response?

Crudeness does not become me? Well, willful ignorance does not become you.

It doesn't matter, Gary. It. Doesn't. Matter.

Not your body, not your call.

Why aren't women legally allowed to commit suicide, take recreational drugs, or walk around naked if they can do whatever they want with their bodies? Why do doctors go to prison for helping women commit suicide or for prescribing recreational drugs to them?

Can you please respond with reason to my comment rather than with crudeness. (Crudeness does not become you).

I responded to the argument that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. I proved that is not true in all cases. Do you have a reasonable response?

Why aren't women legally allowed to commit suicide, take recreational drugs, or walk around naked if they can do whatever they want with their bodies? Why do doctors go to prison for helping women commit suicide or for prescribing recreational drugs to them?

All those things? Not legal.

Abortion? Legal.

I'll just "Derp" on your behalf. I'm too tired to go get a graphic.

How is abortion motivated by the baby's gender worse than for one for convenience? :dunno:

They are both wrong, however gender selection does have societal consequences. In China selective-sex abortion has led to 100 million more men than women in that country. These men have no chance of finding a mate and raising a family. This leads to suicides, prostitution and general unhappiness.

Abortion? Legal.

Exactly, those things are illegal. That is my point. My point is that a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants with her own body.

Abortion? Legal.

Exactly, those things are illegal. That is my point. My point is that a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants with her own body.

And ... say it with me!

Abortion is LEGAL and she DOES have the right. Your point is invalid.

Abortion? Legal.

I think gargoyle has a crush on you, BD.

Abortion? Legal.

I think gargoyle has a crush on you, BD.

I gotta IM you. :D

Abortion? Legal.

And ... say it with me!

The point that I'm trying to make is that a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants to do with her body. That is not a valid reason for justifying abortion.

So you support discrimination. Interesting.

LOL....descriminate against what. You folks have been beating that dead horse for over three decades. I know you think a life begins at erection and ends at resurrection but your superstitious ideas don't amount to much when intelligent people hear it.

Places like Liberty Baptist college should at least lose their tax exempt status if not their acreditation. Anybody who teaches that creation bullschit is guilty of spreading false information.

Aborting a child on gender is discriminating against that gender. That is no different to discriminating against anyone... on race, color, creed, sexual orientation or whatever. The pity of it is that you are too fucking stupid to see that.

For the record, I am not 'you folks', I am an individual - which I understand is difficult for 'you folks' to comprehend. You are unused to individual thought - having sacrificed your intellect for group speak from your messiah.

You sicken me with your intolerance of anyone who does not march lock step with your fucking ideals. Fuck you, and the dead horse you rode in on.

And.... while I'm responding.... exactly why did you feel the need to start yet another thread about this? Do you think your opinions are so valuable that they need a whole thread? You could not be more wrong.... hack.

Mitt Romney supports abortion. Or he wouldn't be taking millions of dollars from Phil Frost.

From Ron Paul's website:

Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

And ... say it with me!

The point that I'm trying to make is that a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants to do with her body. That is not a valid reason for justifying abortion.

Who has the right to tell her what to do with her own body. And how much government do we need to make sure women are properly "policed"?

And ... say it with me!

You can't make that point. That point is invalid.

And ... say it with me!

Who has the right to tell her what to do with her own body. And how much government do we need to make sure women are properly "policed"?

We have laws against suicide and drug abuse to protect women (and men) from themselves. Unfortunately we have no laws that protect children developing in a woman's womb from their own mother.

We have laws against suicide and drug abuse to protect women (and men) from themselves. Unfortunately we have no laws that protect children developing in a woman's womb from their own mother.

There ya go!

That wasn't so difficult now, was it.

And ... say it with me!

I can make that point, I did make that point and it is valid because we DO have laws against suicide and drug abuse. This means that a woman a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants to do with her body.

Last edited:

I can make that point and it is valid because we DO have laws against suicide and drug abuse. This means that a woman a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants to do with her body

But she does have the right to abort.

I can make that point and it is valid because we DO have laws against suicide and drug abuse. This means that a woman a woman does NOT have the right to do whatever she wants to do with her body

Yes, abortions are legal in the US.

But just because something is legal, that does not make it right. For example: Cheating on your spouse is legal, but it is not right. Gambling away the rent money is legal, but it is not right. Lying is legal, but it is not right.

Last edited:
The overwhelming international consensus that the most effective way to combat this problem is not to criminalize sex-selective abortions, but to strike at the underlying conditions that lead to the prejudice, sex discrimination, and coercion that can face women worldwide.

In India, a law prohibiting the determination of a fetus’s sex before birth utterly failed to produce any meaningful change in sex ratios. In fact, the ratio among children from birth to age six has actually worsened.

In contrast, South Korea’s broad-based effort to address sex discrimination at its roots has produced impressive results to lower a very unbalanced male-female birth ratio. Officials capitalized on economic changes that increase demand for women in the workforce and improve women’s status in society generally by passing a series of laws expanding to expand their rights.

Further, a 2011 statement signed by the World Health Organization, UNFPA, UNICEF, U.N. Women, and the U.N. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights clearly states sex selection “is a symptom of pervasive social, cultural, political and economic injustices against women, and a manifest violation of women’s human rights” and that such injustices must be resolved “without exposing women and children to the risk of death or serious injury through denying them access to needed services – and thus further violating their rights.”

That’s exactly what the so-called Prenatal Non-Discrimination Act would do.

Attack the causes of gender discrimination - Not women - The Hill's Congress Blog

Yes, abortions are legal in the US.

But just because something is legal, that does not make it right. For example: Cheating on your spouse is legal, but it is not right. Gambling away the rent money is legal, but it is not right.

And? So? You won't be having any abortions. I get it. Yay?

Seriously, dude. Get a life.

Forum List

Back