Are You Going To Have A Boy Or An Abortion

LOL....descriminate against what. You folks have been beating that dead horse for over three decades. I know you think a life begins at erection and ends at resurrection but your superstitious ideas don't amount to much when intelligent people hear it.

Places like Liberty Baptist college should at least lose their tax exempt status if not their acreditation. Anybody who teaches that creation bullschit is guilty of spreading false information.

Stop being an asshole for once... we do not believe that.

It begins at conception.

Why are you liberals so in love with the killing of little defenseless babies :mad:Sickos

I bolded what I consider to be an untrue and inflammatory statement. You're painting "liberals" with an enormous broad brush, and NO ONE ENJOYS KILLING except a psychopath. Your statement is AS EXTREME as one that states the "anti-abortion activists enjoy killing women".

Both statements are false.

Sky, if you are one of the few liberals who do not support killing babies then I am not talking to you.

Killing of babies is one of the pillar issues for MOST liberals and if you deny that, you are not being honest with yourself.

This time the Republicans have stepped over the line. When are they going to understand that what a woman decides to do with her own body and for any reason the decision can be made between her and the doctor. This has been the law for about forty years.

Sorry but when you say it's OK to have an abortion because the baby is the wrong sex, how is that not stepping over the line? I am all for a woman's right to choose, but don't abort just because the baby is the wrong sex. It's just disgusting.

It may be disgusting, but under the law, the reason for an abortion are irrelevant.

A woman simply has the right to choose.

Exactly. And that's why I just say 'yes' any time anyone asks.

Because since I'm not pregnant?

It's not my call.

LOL....descriminate against what. You folks have been beating that dead horse for over three decades. I know you think a life begins at erection and ends at resurrection but your superstitious ideas don't amount to much when intelligent people hear it.

Places like Liberty Baptist college should at least lose their tax exempt status if not their acreditation. Anybody who teaches that creation bullschit is guilty of spreading false information.

Aborting a child on gender is discriminating against that gender. That is no different to discriminating against anyone... on race, color, creed, sexual orientation or whatever. The pity of it is that you are too fucking stupid to see that.

For the record, I am not 'you folks', I am an individual - which I understand is difficult for 'you folks' to comprehend. You are unused to individual thought - having sacrificed your intellect for group speak from your messiah.

You sicken me with your intolerance of anyone who does not march lock step with your fucking ideals. Fuck you, and the dead horse you rode in on.

And.... while I'm responding.... exactly why did you feel the need to start yet another thread about this? Do you think your opinions are so valuable that they need a whole thread? You could not be more wrong.... hack.

Like I said....ignorant people believe a baby is a human being in the womb. The fact is that it's the other end of death....still unconscious. Any movement, any motion, any activity before they draw a breath of air and their heart seals the two pre birth chambers is pure unadulterated animal. 'Course you people believe two naked teens in a garden with a snake determined the eternal future of the whole human species. Your heads are so far up your asses that you're incapable of logcal reasoning.

I think age related dementia has struck. You've lost whatever small ability to reason. How embarrassing for you. :lol::lol:

Stop being an asshole for once... we do not believe that.

It begins at conception.

Why are you liberals so in love with the killing of little defenseless babies :mad:Sickos

I bolded what I consider to be an untrue and inflammatory statement. You're painting "liberals" with an enormous broad brush, and NO ONE ENJOYS KILLING except a psychopath. Your statement is AS EXTREME as one that states the "anti-abortion activists enjoy killing women".

Both statements are false.

It's always highly entertaining when those who paint others with a broad brush bitch about other people doing likewise. Hypocrisy much, sky?

This time the Republicans have stepped over the line. When are they going to understand that what a woman decides to do with her own body and for any reason the decision can be made between her and the doctor. This has been the law for about forty years.
When are idiots like you going to get smart. The argument a woman has the right to do with her body what she wants is lame when it comes to abortion. Abortion is the murder of an unborn child and is NOT the right of a woman. Women just cry because they want that form of so called birth control. THEY ARE WRONG AND AS USUAL SO ARE YOU!!!

Well...at least I'm on the side of the law and as usual you thumpers are outlaws.

:lol: I'm sure you don't mean to be funny.... but you really are fucking funny... not in a good way for you though.

The pro choice movement is not doing themselves any favors by supporting such a mindset, especially considering the recent polls that show agreement with abortion is at it's lowest in decades. There are a lot of people who don't want to see abortion made illegal, but they won't condone this sort of attitude. So while I can understand fervent supporters of a woman's right to choose instinctively responding with "it doesn't matter the reason", they should be careful before going off half-cocked and not aim at their own foot.

I find the whole topic of abortion to be quite an interesting - if a tad hypocritical with the left wing. It's apparently ok for a woman to choose to abort a child because it's her body. But... they scream like banshees about:

Junk foods: ban those cuz they're bad for ya.
Salt: ban that cuz it's bad for ya.
Sugar: ban that cuz it's bad for ya.

Seems to me, only pregnant women have the right to choose what's best for their body.

The pro choice movement is not doing themselves any favors by supporting such a mindset, especially considering the recent polls that show agreement with abortion is at it's lowest in decades. There are a lot of people who don't want to see abortion made illegal, but they won't condone this sort of attitude. So while I can understand fervent supporters of a woman's right to choose instinctively responding with "it doesn't matter the reason", they should be careful before going off half-cocked and not aim at their own foot.

It also lends credibility to the slippery slope arguments.

Where will we draw the line?

Cammmmmmmpy's so fucking stupid that, if he took a shot at the ground, he'd miss.

I find the whole topic of abortion to be quite an interesting - if a tad hypocritical with the left wing. It's apparently ok for a woman to choose to abort a child because it's her body. But... they scream like banshees about:

Junk foods: ban those cuz they're bad for ya.
Salt: ban that cuz it's bad for ya.
Sugar: ban that cuz it's bad for ya.

Seems to me, only pregnant women have the right to choose what's best for their body.

Damn, I'm already married.... never mind.

It also lends credibility to the slippery slope arguments.

Where will we draw the line?

When we become like China, if the lunatic left have their way.

Happily, they won't.

I guess now what the left is REALLY trying to say is... "hey, if we don't like the unborn, we want the right to KILL them, and oh by the way, we REALLY hate the unborn when they're the wrong sex, so we REALLY want to KILL them especially."

Gee... those tolerant left once again showing us just how tolerant they REALLY are... :cuckoo:

Fucking sick bastards.

I blew this fallacy away in another thread, but it bears repeating here.

First, you really can't tell a fetus' gender until the 20th week of pregnancy or so.

Telling Your Baby's Sex by Ultrasound

So why is this important? Because very few abortions even happen during the 20th week or after.

Abortion Statistics

52% of all abortions occur before the 9th week of pregnancy, 25% happen between the 9th & 10th week, 12% happen between the 11th and 12th week, 6% happen between the 13th & 15th week, 4% happen between the 16th & 20th week, and 1% of all abortions (16,450/yr.) happen after the 20th week of pregnancy.

So probalby no abortions are being done for sex selection, at least not in this country or culture.

But here's an interesting tidbit I'm sure our Goons of Plutocracy (GOP) wouldn't want to talk about.

Who's having abortions (income)?
Women with family incomes less than $15,000 obtain 28.7% of all abortions; Women with family incomes between $15,000 and $29,999 obtain 19.5%; Women with family incomes between $30,000 and $59,999 obtain 38.0%; Women with family incomes over $60,000 obtain 13.8%.

There is a direct link between income inequality and abortion....

So maybe instead of worrying about the 1% that might be having abortions because of gender, they should be worried about 50-60% who are having them because they are too damned poor?

Sorry but when you say it's OK to have an abortion because the baby is the wrong sex, how is that not stepping over the line? I am all for a woman's right to choose, but don't abort just because the baby is the wrong sex. It's just disgusting.

It may be disgusting, but under the law, the reason for an abortion are irrelevant.

A woman simply has the right to choose.

Exactly. And that's why I just say 'yes' any time anyone asks.

Because since I'm not pregnant?

It's not my call.

Especially since the calls have always been made by white men over the age of 50. You know.....kinda' like slavery was for thousands of years. Strange that everybody goes on and on about our constitution when most of the men who wrote it owned slaves and determined that each one was worth three fifths of a white man. What a load of unadulterated shit! Ironic that just about the time the thumpers added "under god" to our pledge and "In God We Trust" to our currency the slaves were really freed.

Last edited:

A woman can NOT do whatever she decides to do with her body under current law. Neither can her doctor. She can not commit suicide. Her doctor can not assist her suicide. She can not use recreational drugs. Her doctor can not prescribe recreational drugs. She can not be nude in public. A doctor can not move a healthy organ (lung, kidney, arm, foot, etc) from her body for no reason what-so-ever besides her own desires.

These are just a few things that a woman and doctor can not do with her body under current law. Can anyone else think of more examples?

Last edited:

A woman can NOT do whatever she decides to do with her body under current law. Neither can her doctor. She can not commit suicide. Her doctor can not assist her suicide. She can not use recreational drugs. Her doctor can not prescribe recreational drugs. She can not be nude in public.

These are just a few things that a woman can not do with her body under current law. Can anyone else think of more examples?

No, but I got a good one on the opposite side.

Not your body, you don't have jack shit to say in the matter.

There. All better.

A woman can NOT do whatever she decides to do with her body under current law. Neither can her doctor. She can not commit suicide. Her doctor can not assist her suicide. She can not use recreational drugs. Her doctor can not prescribe recreational drugs. She can not be nude in public.

These are just a few things that a woman can not do with her body under current law. Can anyone else think of more examples?

There. All better.

Can you please respond with reason to my comment rather than with crudeness. (Crudeness does not become you).

I responded to the argument that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. I proved that is not true in all cases. Do you have a reasonable response?

What if the abortion is because the woman knows the baby has Downs Syndrome? Is that better? worse? equally evil or equally none of your god damn business? :dunno:

What if the abortion is because the woman knows the baby has Downs Syndrome? Is that better? worse? equally evil or equally none of your god damn business? :dunno:

I have heard many mothers say that Down's syndrome children are a true blessing and a bundle of joy. Sarah Palin says that and so do many other mothers.

People with downs syndrome are people too. Some say that they have more love to give than normal people.

There. All better.

Can you please respond with reason to my comment rather than with crudeness. (Crudeness does not become you).

I responded to the argument that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. I proved that is not true in all cases. Do you have a reasonable response?

Crudeness does not become me? Well, willful ignorance does not become you.

It doesn't matter, Gary. It. Doesn't. Matter.

Not your body, not your call.

New Topics

Forum List

Back