Are You Going To Have A Boy Or An Abortion

But she does have the right to abort.

Yes, abortions are legal in the US.

But just because something is legal, that does not make it right. For example: Cheating on your spouse is legal, but it is not right. Gambling away the rent money is legal, but it is not right.

And? So? You won't be having any abortions. I get it. Yay?

Seriously, dude. Get a life.

I think his life is engaging you.:lol:

But just because something is legal, that does not make it right. For example: Cheating on your spouse is legal, but it is not right. Gambling away the rent money is legal, but it is not right.

I think his life is engaging you.:lol:

Yeah, well. Eye strain. Nap time. Laterz.

But she does have the right to abort.

I can be against abortions without having one, just like I can be against murder without killing anyone..

Did you ever contemplate suicide? I have. I didn't follow through because it was not the "right" thing to do, not because it is illegal.

Last edited:
What if the abortion is because the woman knows the baby has Downs Syndrome? Is that better? worse? equally evil or equally none of your god damn business? :dunno:

I have heard many mothers say that Down's syndrome children are a true blessing and a bundle of joy. Sarah Palin says that and so do many other mothers.

People with downs syndrome are people too. Some say that they have more love to give than normal people.

LMAO!!

What an example...Sarah Palin makes Edith Bunker look like an astrophysicist.

"A woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body".

What part of a woman's body is no longer there after she has an abortion?

If you squint your eyes, and look out of the corner of your right eye with a patch on the left, Cammpbel is right. A woman can have an abortion for any reason whatsoever. It started out as a way to save lives and avoid ruin. It has changed. The idea of abortion has changed because the public has changed. We have become such an ugly, twisted and soulless people that it is normal and reasonable to abort for any reason at all including that the child is a girl. The whole United States has changed. Protector of the weak, defender of the innocent, freedom of religion. It's all gone now. The nation is a shrunken and grotesque picture of depravity murdering its own children for fun. You can't get around it, the basis for abortion is now enjoyment, not of the act perhaps, not yet, but for the result.

If you squint your eyes, and look out of the corner of your right eye with a patch on the left, Cammpbel is right. A woman can have an abortion for any reason whatsoever. It started out as a way to save lives and avoid ruin. It has changed. The idea of abortion has changed because the public has changed. We have become such an ugly, twisted and soulless people that it is normal and reasonable to abort for any reason at all including that the child is a girl. The whole United States has changed. Protector of the weak, defender of the innocent, freedom of religion. It's all gone now. The nation is a shrunken and grotesque picture of depravity murdering its own children for fun. You can't get around it, the basis for abortion is now enjoyment, not of the act perhaps, not yet, but for the result.

Wow, you're really nuts, aren't you?

I've known a lot of women who've had abortions. None of them did it for "fun".

Besides the fact that not a one of you has demostrated that there is any incidence of sex-selection abortion in the United States (in fact, as I pointed out many times, 99% of abortions are peformed before gender can be determined.) Most women have abortions because a baby would ruin their lives.

If Pro-Life people were really interested in reducing the number of abortions, they'd support liberal policies. Countries like France, Germany, England have half the abortions we do because they don't say "you're on your own" after the fourth trimester.

In India brothel owners have sex selection abortions on the pregnant whores to get rid of the boys. The brothels raise the girls to be whores. It's what happens where there is a shortage of women. Why pay for women kidnapped from their homes or countries when it's cheaper to farm your own?

I've known a lot of women who have had abortions. Some have gone through serious reach down searching, some said it interfered with vacation plans, or they'd be "showing" when they were supposed to go to the party and wanted to fit into that expensive dress. More than one used it as a form of birth control. One friend and coworker had so many abortions she would run over on her lunch hour, take an aspirin and go back to work. She was eventually told that if she intended to ever have a child, the next pregnancy would have to be it. She had a little girl. Her only child. She can't have anymore.

If there was ever a persuasive reason to legalize abortion, that reason has been submerged in a tsunami of depravity. Abortion's main justification is used to prove how much Christianity is rejected. Liberals prove how much they hate Christians by killing their own children. Take THAT Christian God! We'll show YOU.

In India brothel owners have sex selection abortions on the pregnant whores to get rid of the boys. The brothels raise the girls to be whores. It's what happens where there is a shortage of women. Why pay for women kidnapped from their homes or countries when it's cheaper to farm your own?

I've known a lot of women who have had abortions. Some have gone through serious reach down searching, some said it interfered with vacation plans, or they'd be "showing" when they were supposed to go to the party and wanted to fit into that expensive dress. More than one used it as a form of birth control. One friend and coworker had so many abortions she would run over on her lunch hour, take an aspirin and go back to work. She was eventually told that if she intended to ever have a child, the next pregnancy would have to be it. She had a little girl. Her only child. She can't have anymore.

If there was ever a persuasive reason to legalize abortion, that reason has been submerged in a tsunami of depravity. Abortion's main justification is used to prove how much Christianity is rejected. Liberals prove how much they hate Christians by killing their own children. Take THAT Christian God! We'll show YOU.

I would think brothel owners would force abortions because a pregnant hooker isn't going to get many clients... But, hey, whatever. Other people have addressed the issue of other countries, and I don't think it's germaine to this discussion.

I'm not so sure about the whole story of the woman who had "So many abortions she became infertile". That sounds like Urban legend territory.

But come on, guy, most women I've known who've had abortions have been Christians (especially catholics) who didn't practice proper birth control. So that's a fallacy. Some even told me that the way the Church told it one abortion was one sin, but using the pill was a sin every day you did it.

This time the Republicans have stepped over the line. When are they going to understand that what a woman decides to do with her own body and for any reason the decision can be made between her and the doctor. This has been the law for about forty years.

Infanticide has been the law for the last 40 years. If the woman or man for that matter didn't want a child then they should have used birth control or not had sex. That was when HER decision counted, when it was time to keep her legs closed.

1320021994073_857458.png

:doubt:

I agree about our country changing but thank goodness it did. What if the church's early on declaration about sex being for one reason...procreation. What about their disapproving of any type of birth control. What about families of a century ago having 10 or 12 siblings.

Right now estimates of future world population show dramatic increases and if something isn't done our planet will finally be liken to a giant ant hill without the capability to raise or harvest enough food to sustain everybody.

I like the new world. Like everything else alive on the planet we like to show claim to our position in the food chain....make no mistake about it we are the number one predator. When a woman decides to do away with part of her body it is a good thing. There are already enough unwanted humans in prison.

Last edited:
Is it true that Dummmbell was a bouncing baby abortion?

Listen you brainrobbed dumbarsed MF. Why is it you never address my posts.....'course I know anything over two sentences of two syllable words taxes your capability but just once say something instead of name calling.

"What if the church's early on declaration about sex being for one reason...procreation. What about their disapproving of any type of birth control. What about families of a century ago having 10 or 12 siblings.

Right now estimates of future world population show dramatic increases and if something isn't done our planet will finally be liken to a giant ant hill without the capability to raise or harvest enough food to sustain everybody.

I like the new world. Like everything else alive on the planet we like to show claim to our position in the food chain....make no mistake about it we are the number one predator. When a woman decides to do away with part of her body it is a good thing. There are already enough unwanted humans in prison."

Last edited:

Listen you brainrobbed dumbarsed MF. Why is it you never address my posts

What if the church's early on declaration about sex being for one reason...procreation. What about their disapproving of any type of birth control. What about families of a century ago having 10 or 12 siblings.

I like the new world. Like everything else alive on the planet we like to show claim to our position in the food chain....make no mistake about it we are the number one predator. When a woman decides to do away with part of her body it is a good thing. There are already enough unwanted humans in prison.

Dummmbell you loathsome senile fuckwit scumbag dishonest stupid motherfucker, eat shit.

Ok. Moving on.

Your posts are all pretty fucking stupid.

I'm sure you were just the loveliest little bouncing baby abortion.

What if the church's early on declaration about sex being for one reason...procreation. What about their disapproving of any type of birth control. What about families of a century ago having 10 or 12 siblings.

Dummmbell you loathsome senile fuckwit scumbag dishonest stupid motherfucker, eat shit.

Ok. Moving on.

I started to say eat rat shit but you are into that all the time. Let's try some watersports.............eat duck shit.

Ok. Moving on.

I started to say eat rat shit but you are into that all the time. Let's try some watersports.............eat duck shit.

Wouldn't if I could. Besides, you ate it all, you cock-sucking senile shit for brain motherfucker.

Why are all your posts so fucking stupid?

Did your brain die during the process of aborting you?

Forum List

Back