Are You Going To Have A Boy Or An Abortion

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Cammmpbell, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    This time the Republicans have stepped over the line. When are they going to understand that what a woman decides to do with her own body and for any reason the decision can be made between her and the doctor. This has been the law for about forty years.

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    So you support discrimination. Interesting.

3. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    LOL....descriminate against what. You folks have been beating that dead horse for over three decades. I know you think a life begins at erection and ends at resurrection but your superstitious ideas don't amount to much when intelligent people hear it.

Places like Liberty Baptist college should at least lose their tax exempt status if not their acreditation. Anybody who teaches that creation bullschit is guilty of spreading false information.

4. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

Stop being an asshole for once... we do not believe that.

It begins at conception.

Why are you liberals so in love with the killing of little defenseless babies :mad:

Sickos

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Aborting a child on gender is discriminating against that gender. That is no different to discriminating against anyone... on race, color, creed, sexual orientation or whatever. The pity of it is that you are too fucking stupid to see that.

For the record, I am not 'you folks', I am an individual - which I understand is difficult for 'you folks' to comprehend. You are unused to individual thought - having sacrificed your intellect for group speak from your messiah.

You sicken me with your intolerance of anyone who does not march lock step with your fucking ideals. Fuck you, and the dead horse you rode in on.

And.... while I'm responding.... exactly why did you feel the need to start yet another thread about this? Do you think your opinions are so valuable that they need a whole thread? You could not be more wrong.... hack.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Sky Dancer

Sky Dancer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,164
    I bolded what I consider to be an untrue and inflammatory statement. You're painting "liberals" with an enormous broad brush, and NO ONE ENJOYS KILLING except a psychopath. Your statement is AS EXTREME as one that states the "anti-abortion activists enjoy killing women".

Both statements are false.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  7. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,122
    Well, that's the most idiotic thing I've read today.

You are aware that the sex of a human being is determined at the moment the egg is fertilized -- which is also the moment when a brand new human being begins to exist. That is when, and how, a human being comes into existence. No dancing around that fact Jack.

If sex-selected abortion isn't discrimination and a war on women, I don't know what is.

8. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    Like I said....ignorant people believe a baby is a human being in the womb. The fact is that it's the other end of death....still unconscious. Any movement, any motion, any activity before they draw a breath of air and their heart seals the two pre birth chambers is pure unadulterated animal. 'Course you people believe two naked teens in a garden with a snake determined the eternal future of the whole human species. Your heads are so far up your asses that you're incapable of logcal reasoning.

9. geauxtohell

geauxtohell Choose your weapon.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    From the medical side, I wonder how many people the zealots think are actually going to undergo an amino purely for sex selection.

An accurate ultrasound to predict gender isn't possible until late term.

10. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    When are idiots like you going to get smart. The argument a woman has the right to do with her body what she wants is lame when it comes to abortion. Abortion is the murder of an unborn child and is NOT the right of a woman. Women just cry because they want that form of so called birth control. THEY ARE WRONG AND AS USUAL SO ARE YOU!!!