Are You Bored In Your Marriage....?

I didn't even know who you were before you started harassing me, stalker weirdo. I had never even spoken to you before. Lol. :D
You still don't. I could be a bull dyke stalking you as far as you know. But I am not stalking you moron. There is no such thing as stalking on an open message board you idiot.

It's weird. You have problems. :dunno:

I don't forget. I don't care what you think of me or my pictures. Get it? :D Hey, I am just defending myself against weirdo stalkers like you who go to my gallery, look at my pictures and then follow me around insulting me, tagging me in the flame zone, and just generally harassing me online. That is fucking weird. Can't you see that?
I joined the board to have fun and tagging you in the FZ is part of the fun because you are a narcissistic bitch who will melt down sooner or later and it is fun to watch. If you did not interject yourself to my conversation with Bonzi I would have left you to be. But your attention whoring brought me back to your playground. :badgrin:

Oh, so you are saying that you've followed me around, read my posts, got yourself angry before you started stalking me? So you stalk me because I think I'm attractive . . . is that right? :D Oh yeah, you're not crazy. Lol.

Oh, so sad. Trying to blame me because some old men are miserable, angry and lonely, read my posts, look at my pictures, get all angry and mad, have to try and stalk or troll me. God, help them. :(

Oops, gotta go! See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya, with your venereal diseases and stalking problems and such! :bye1: Have a good night now!
Have a good time giving handjobs to random dudes in the parking lot, moron!

lol...

Pbkk7mO.jpg

Oops, gotta go! See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya, with your venereal diseases and stalking problems and such! :bye1: Have a good night now!
Have a good time giving handjobs to random dudes in the parking lot, moron!

Look strange old man. I just want you to understand that you should stop following me around and asking for pictures. It's not going to happen. I would suggest you stick with those who you have something in common with. That's not me. Lol. I think you are a weird old man and nothing more. K? :) Hope you understand this time.

20 pages, anyone know offhand what page the last reply to the OP was? ;)

If I thought it would do any good, I would report him. However, he has blatantly admitted to being a sock quite a few times now (just a page or so ago in this thread) and nothing has or will be done about this "problem" poster.
Bitch, you are the one instigating all of this. You spam the shit out of me if I happen to say anything. For every 1 thing I say you produce 2-3 reply posts. In your feeble, quivering brain you are somehow "fighting back". To everyone in the sane world you are engaging in harassment and stalking. To make matters worse, everything you say is stupid. It is like I have a retarded zombie following me around.

Bitch, you are the one instigating all of this. You spam the shit out of me if I happen to say anything. For every 1 thing I say you produce 2-3 reply posts. In your feeble, quivering brain you are somehow "fighting back". To everyone in the sane world you are engaging in harassment and stalking. To make matters worse, everything you say is stupid. It is like I have a retarded zombie following me around.
She does all these stupid posts to be the "winner of the month" of who posted most. She sent me three fucking replies and I realized what was going on and did not reply back thinking: "You wont get my help bitch!"

She does all these stupid posts to be the "winner of the month" of who posted most. She sent me three fucking replies and I realized what was going on and did not reply back thinking: "You wont get my help bitch!"
Is that her angle? Pretty lame. She cannot respond to one post of mine without at least 2 replies minimum. Many times it is a 3:1 ratio. I just assumed that she is too stupid to be able to effectively get her thoughts in order.

It is hilarious how her brain (mal)functions. She will say something so fucking stupid that you have to call her out on it. Then she barrages you with asinine quips, claims she won (who knows what it is she thinks she has "won"), then asserts that her detractors are really lusting after her because she is so beautiful.

Me thinks she needs to get off her knees at least a couple times each week and lie down on a head shrink's couch ASAP!

According to the Rules of Stupid, as espoused by the Emperor of Stupid, Chris, I hereby declare myself as winner in this debate! Hooray!!! Hooray!!!

Now, let's all gather around and sing a song...to the tune of "We Are the Champions", by Queen... C'mon, let's go!

"I am the champion, my friends!
Chris will be a dumb whore until the end!"

"'Cause I am the champion!
I am the champion!"

"Doo wap a bee boop, I is da champion!!!"

"Of the dumb old girl!!!!"

Thank you, good night!

Forum List

Back