Women Cheating vs. Men Cheating

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is there a double standard?

In real life, news or the movies (both?)

Do you think when men cheat on their wives/girlfriends it's viewed as "he's a scumbag" but,
when women cheats it's "romantic" and her husband/boyfriend must be a loser....?

Do you think when men cheat on their wives/girlfriends it's viewed as "he's a scumbag" but,
when women cheats it's "romantic" and her husband/boyfriend must be a loser....?

There IS a double standard. I think it boils down to what so many see as their motivations.

Plenty of people see these generalities as truth. That men are horndogs and will fuck anything that will let them. Whereas women need a reason to have sex.

There IS a double standard. I think it boils down to what so many see as their motivations.

Plenty of people see these generalities as truth. That men are horndogs and will fuck anything that will let them. Whereas women need a reason to have sex.

men are the reason lol

Men cheat because their wives are inadequate.

Women cheat because they are low life whores.

I think turd polishing is foolish. If you cheat, according to the major world religions you should die.

men are the reason lol
Had your morning bowl yet, Bones?

so it's not so much the "woman is always the victim" syndrome?
More about sex drive....? Men have affairs for sex. Women have affairs because they are not loved.

I've screwed dozens of married women and very few said they were not loved at home. They usually say that their spouse would do the same thing if he got the chance and thought he could get away with it.

I've screwed dozens of married women and very few said they were not loved at home. They usually say that their spouse would do the same thing if he got the chance and thought he could get away with it.

Admittedly there are some that don't feel unloved. Maybe they are just bored and want some excitement.
There are many people that for psychological reasons, can't stay interested in the fullest with just one person.

...Hi :) ...I've heard philosophies that men are primary ("primary" meaning above) to women somehow but my own belief is that there is no difference between an adulterer and an adulteress...

Forum List

Back