Are you American?

What sort of ignorant fucks confuse a Brit with an American?

Oh - Indonesia. Nevermind. Enjoy the shithole of the Pacific, where Vietnamese go slumming.

What's the per-capita GDP? Something like $5000? :laugh:

And you criticize the US with $49K even in a weak recovery? :rofl:

Do you realize that people on welfare here live better than the middle class where you are?

How the fuck would you know anything about the middle class in Indonesia?

It's not like that information is secret. There's this thing called the Internet. Perhaps you've heard of it.

I have.
However - You have to google what I see every day.

You lot have to realise - It's your government's actions that make so many people hate you.
Bombing and interfering in order to control the world will be your eventual downfall.
Of course, America is easily the most powerful country in the world and can pretty much do as it wants but your government's stupidity will get a lot of Americans killed.

You lot have to realise - It's your government's actions that make so many people hate you.

YOU have to realize - we don't give a shit what you or the guy who is so poor that your knowing where he lives makes you 'cool' think. Foreign policy is not based on what some yahoo on the internet, or some guy who you consider shockingly poor because he lives on a narrow road and rides a bicycle, think. The US doesn't make foreign policy that way, Indonesia doesn't make foreign policy that way, the UK doesn't make foreign policy that way, etc. So, quit your bitching and passive-aggressive America bashing and grow the hell up so you can try to understand the real world.

It's awesome being an American.

Top of the food chain.

Except:
to a few Vietnamese peasants
A load of Afghan tribesmen
A bunch of uneducated blokes in Somali
The Chinese who kicked your arses in Korea
As for 1812, does anyone really believe you didn't get totally hammered?
Come on - you may have won the odd battle but most ended in a sound defeat and Americans being forced to pledge allegiance to King George.
New York was destroyed and your president's home was burnt out.
I think we can pretty much call that an arse fucking of the first order.
You're top of the food chain when you're fighting people who can't fight back but the moment someone stands up to you, you run away like snotty nosed school bullies.

However, think positive, I don't believe America has ever surrendered in any war; just run away from a few.

LOL the Korean war would have lasted less than 24 hours if the US had wanted it to...idiot

It's awesome being an American.

Top of the food chain.

Except:
to a few Vietnamese peasants
A load of Afghan tribesmen
A bunch of uneducated blokes in Somali
The Chinese who kicked your arses in Korea
As for 1812, does anyone really believe you didn't get totally hammered?
Come on - you may have won the odd battle but most ended in a sound defeat and Americans being forced to pledge allegiance to King George.
New York was destroyed and your president's home was burnt out.
I think we can pretty much call that an arse fucking of the first order.
You're top of the food chain when you're fighting people who can't fight back but the moment someone stands up to you, you run away like snotty nosed school bullies.

However, think positive, I don't believe America has ever surrendered in any war; just run away from a few.

LOL the Korean war would have lasted less than 24 hours if the US had wanted it to...idiot

Not to mention if we really got our "asses kicked" South Korea would not exist, it was a stalemate at best.

Oh my God, I just don't think that I can sleep now that I know there are people in the world who do not like the US!

You know, you probably have read or seen articles from sources like the New York Times that talks about how disconcerting it is that people dislike the US, but those are liberals. Liberals are always concerned about the thoughts of people in Pakistan, or Uzbekistan, or some other 'stan'. They're whiny like that and there's not much you can do about it. When you've got that freedom of speech thingy, you just can't punch them in the face and tell them to shut up, as much as we'd like to. But partner, don't get confused that a majority of us give a rats ass. Because we don't.

I always have to chuckle at those that talk about how 'hated' the US is across the world. Hated that is, until the shit hits the fan. You're from England? Remember the Falklands? And the request for the new AIM-9's that we gave to you that were loaded onto the Harrier's and according to your own study, probably changed the outcome of the war? No, of course not. Or what about the intel and weather info that we so generously gave? No... those damn Americans. Several excellent books from British authors on the subject that you should read. You do read, right?

For all the bluster that the French make about Americans, who do you think is flying refueling for their fighters in Mali? The French don't have enough refueling tankers to get them from France to Mali on their own, let alone refuel them during a mission. Don't hear much about that do you? And just how many French sats do you think there are that can provide overhead intel during operations? And how about communications? The French are bouncing their comm off of which satellites during their ops?

You don't have to like us dude. Who ever you're talking to don't have to like us either. We're Americans and frankly, we don't care. Being American is very foreign to most who aren't American. Just like our love for American muscle cars, or Lynard Skynard, or a 1911 Colt. You don't get it and you won't. That's okay. Talk is cheap... your's is the cheapest.

Forum List

Back