Are you American?

No one said French assistance wasn't important. You said, " it was the French who fought and won it."
As long as you imagine that ESSENTIAL means "of assistance" you will never graduate from the dopey department.

Numan, is it true Canada still mines asbestos?
I suspect they no longer mine it, and I am sure it is no longer used generally in Canada. Perhaps they still sell it to suckers in other nations -- like Americans.

Why do you ask -- are you thinking of adding it to your diet?

No one said French assistance wasn't important. You said, " it was the French who fought and won it."
As long as you imagine that ESSENTIAL means "of assistance" you will never graduate from the dopey department.

Assistance can be very important, but that's what it is. I'm not going to teach a hopeless case like you about US History for free, so go hire a tutor if you can find one who will put up with you, or continue to wallow in ignorance as you have been since you've gotten here.

Numan, is it true Canada still mines asbestos?
I suspect they no longer mine it, and I am sure it is no longer used generally in Canada. Perhaps they still sell it to suckers in other nations -- like Americans.

Why do you ask -- are you thinking of adding it to your diet?

You never answered my question, shitstain. What is your nationality, shitstain?

I see the thread has fallen into a slanging match.
Nicely deflected.

However, much as the nut jobs have taken it off course, the fact remains.

People hate America because of American foreign policy and, as was demonstrated, US aid brings friends.

Nicely deflected.

People hate America because of American foreign policy and, as was demonstrated, US aid brings friends.

So you're saying that the weak resent the strong, and bribery is reliably effective. Thanks for the groundbreaking insight.

I read someplace that Canadian asbestos accounted for 500,000 cancer deaths and they opposed classifying it a hazardous material until 2012!

Wow, glad Canada's not considered a world leader

Some civilized country you got there

Nicely deflected.

So you're saying that the weak resent the strong, and bribery is reliably effective. Thanks for the groundbreaking insight.

Not really.
I'm saying, people regard a bully as you'd expect but love someone who helps them out of a difficult situation.

Your attitude is an excellent demonstration of a bully's ideals.

Nicely deflected.

Not really.
I'm saying, people regard a bully as you'd expect but love someone who helps them out of a difficult situation.

Your attitude is an excellent demonstration of a bully's ideals.

And your attitude is an excellent demonstration of a whiny little excuse merchant with an extreme inferiority complex.

Last edited:
Nicely deflected.

No. What you don't get is that you hate America and because you do, you see it everywhere because you want to see it everywhere. You are not the only person who has spent time overseas and interacted with people other than Americans. You are not the only one who has lived in foreign countries. I've lived among and worked among enough Brits to know that many have a negative attitude toward the US. Well, many people, including Americans, have a negative attitude toward the UK. It works both ways. It's stupid people who have narrow visions of present and past times and who blame the average citizen for what a government does and who express their dislike for a country's foreign policy on individual citizens. The people you have mostly described as resenting American foreign policy are the least educated people on the planet with the least awareness of overall historical events. The person who was my best friend through grammar school, high school, and university is Indonesian, an immigrant to America at the age of 12. Neither she nor her family hate/hated America. You are using your own personal viewpoint and experience, as well as your projection of your own emotions on to others, as well as anecdotal evidence to try to prove a point.

You don't like America. We get that. There are people who don't like America. Duh. There are people who don't like Brits. What is really telling is that you are so uneducated and the people who you are talking to are so uneducated as to be unaware of the hundreds of years of abuse, oppression, destruction, and genocide the British Empired perpetrated upon the world, so uneducated about it that you think you have a right to judge another country. Most of the problems the US deals with now are a direct result of British imperialism. Get a fucking brain.

Last edited:
Nicely deflected.

47.gif

Nicely deflected.

47.gif

Posts of that nature are quite telling because it's clear the poster has nothing within his limited intelligence he can add so he simply posts crap.

Nicely deflected.

47.gif

Posts of that nature are quite telling because it's clear the poster has nothing within his limited intelligence he can add so he simply posts crap.

OP's of this nature are quite telling because its clear you are a insecure little bitch who think's his shit doesn't stink.

OP's of this nature are quite telling because its clear you are a insecure little bitch who think's his shit doesn't stink.

Ditto my above.
Another very telling post, attempting to rely on insult as an effective means of arguing the point.
Of course, it simply doesn't work in his favour but does inform readers of his inability to debate.

Ditto my above.
Another very telling post, attempting to rely on insult as an effective means of arguing the point.
Of course, it simply doesn't work in his favour but does inform readers of his inability to debate.

Debate what? that you don't like the States? who gives a fuck?:cuckoo:

Ditto my above.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, these posters also have to lie in a pathetic attempt to make their point.

QED

Ditto my above.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, these posters also have to lie in a pathetic attempt to make their point.

QED
You have to deny and ignore reality to make yours.

Forum List

Back