Are you American?

Debate what? that you don't like the States? who gives a fuck?:cuckoo:

Sorry, I forgot to mention, these posters also have to lie in a pathetic attempt to make their point.

QED
You have to deny and ignore reality to make yours.

In England, a silly bitch is an unpleasant woman, prone to bad temper and causing as much trouble as she can.
Such a woman, she could never be called a lady, usually relies on lies and general shit stirring to make her point.
Of course, being a gentleman, I never use such phrases, even when they might very well be justified.

I would point out, you lied in so much as you claimed, I hate America where, if you were to accept the truth, I don't hate anyone but I really dislike American foreign policy as it kills so many innocent people.
The closest to hate I have is a distaste for silly bitches. :)

Ditto my above.
Another very telling post, attempting to rely on insult as an effective means of arguing the point.
Of course, it simply doesn't work in his favour but does inform readers of his inability to debate.

Debate what? that you don't like the States? who gives a fuck?:cuckoo:

Sorry, I forgot to mention, these posters also have to lie in a pathetic attempt to make their point.

QED

Your whole op was pathetic you stupid ass bitch.:eusa_liar:

In England, a silly bitch is an unpleasant woman, prone to bad temper and causing as much trouble as she can....

...I don't hate anyone but I really dislike American foreign policy as it kills so many innocent people.
It's even worse here, where so often they also have high, loud, grating, very nasal voices that sound like two pieces of rusty metal rubbing against each other. One of the trials of living in the US.

What these mindless jingos can't get through their thick skulls is that people tend to dislike you when you bomb them, torture them, make them cripples and refugees, devastate their countries and corrupt their governments.

numan is a fucking wierdo.
Look who's talking !!

donald-duck-laughing1.jpg

There are some In Indonesia who really hate the US of A.

USA by peb1962, on Flickr

Of course, that isn't the norm but it is there.

Yeah, there are some hateful, spiteful, envious, frightened assholes everywhere. Thanks for the breaking news.

I'm often asked if I'm American but, upon telling people I'm English, their harsh voice becomes friendly and happy.

Why do you think that is?

What sort of ignorant fucks confuse a Brit with an American?

Oh - Indonesia. Nevermind. Enjoy the shithole of the Pacific, where Vietnamese go slumming.

What's the per-capita GDP? Something like $5000? :laugh:

And you criticize the US with $49K even in a weak recovery? :rofl:

Do you realize that people on welfare here live better than the middle class where you are?

I'm often asked if I'm American but, upon telling people I'm English, their harsh voice becomes friendly and happy.

Oh - Indonesia. Nevermind. Enjoy the shithole of the Pacific, where Vietnamese go slumming.

Do you realize that people on welfare here live better than the middle class where you are?

How the fuck would you know anything about the middle class in Indonesia?

I am American by birth, and I have a passport showing the same.

Beyond that, I don't know by what definition you can be classified as American. More and more, I say I was an American soldier at one time, and not necessarily more. For, I see a difference, just as a Roman centurion after Augustus had more pride in the Legion than he had in affection for the people he supposedly served. Some former soldiers out there might understand that sentiment.

I live now overseas more and more, these days. I don't really think I will be going back to the states again, simply because I have made a good life abroad. The longer I stay overseas, however, the more I see myself drift towards a belief that the US should stay home and take care of its own problems, and for the rest of the world to start doing the same as well without our meddling, which they persist in complaining about anyway.

I could share a lot more in this vein of thought, but I will save some room for others for now.

Last edited:

How the fuck would you know anything about the middle class in Indonesia?

It's not like that information is secret. There's this thing called the Internet. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Forum List

Back