Who Governs?

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Ariel Sharon's unsubstantiated boast to Shimon Peres, "We Control America,” is clearly evident when it comes to ME policies...we dance to AIPAC's beat orchestrated by Israel even though our interests of supporting free elections and not military coups against the will of a foreign Nation...

This policy of supporting Kings, Sheiks and Military Dictatorships is why we have Terrorism against America and Americans...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/02/should-we-cut-off-egypt-aid-ask-aipac.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

A spirited debate erupted on the floor of the Senate this week over cutting off aid to Egypt. Ultimately, Rand Paul's amendment to spend a billion and a half of aid to Egypt rebuilding American infrastructure instead—something Paul also doesn't like, but used as a plea to Barack Obama for support—fell in a lopsided 86 to 13 defeat. But not before a robust discussion about Israeli interests and who would speak for them. You heard that right: aside from amorphous and oblique references to harm done to American "national security," the hot topic of conversation was weather cutting aid would hurt Israel or not....

...The Sinai had reportedly come up in Israeli officials' phone calls with Washington, too, but Menendez had gotten a little reminder from the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). That much became clear when Graham read into the Congressional record a letter from AIPAC. "I asked them to comment on this," Graham, who called cutting of aid "a nightmare for Israel," said when introducing the letter, adding it was addressed to Sens. Menendez and Corker. (Why they had to ask AIPAC when the Haaretz report and Netanyahu's suggestion were so unambiguous remains unclear.) Graham concluded by reading the missive from Washington's most influential pro-Israel lobby group :

Last edited:
Ariel Sharon's unsubstantiated boast to Shimon Peres, "We Control America,” is clearly evident when it comes to ME policies...we dance to AIPAC's beat orchestrated by Israel even though our interests of supporting free elections and not military coups against the will of a foreign Nation...

This policy of supporting Kings, Sheiks and Military Dictatorships is why we have Terrorism against America and Americans...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/02/should-we-cut-off-egypt-aid-ask-aipac.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

A spirited debate erupted on the floor of the Senate this week over cutting off aid to Egypt. Ultimately, Rand Paul's amendment to spend a billion and a half of aid to Egypt rebuilding American infrastructure instead—something Paul also doesn't like, but used as a plea to Barack Obama for support—fell in a lopsided 86 to 13 defeat. But not before a robust discussion about Israeli interests and who would speak for them. You heard that right: aside from amorphous and oblique references to harm done to American "national security," the hot topic of conversation was weather cutting aid would hurt Israel or not....

...The Sinai had reportedly come up in Israeli officials' phone calls with Washington, too, but Menendez had gotten a little reminder from the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). That much became clear when Graham read into the Congressional record a letter from AIPAC. "I asked them to comment on this," Graham, who called cutting of aid "a nightmare for Israel," said when introducing the letter, adding it was addressed to Sens. Menendez and Corker. (Why they had to ask AIPAC when the Haaretz report and Netanyahu's suggestion were so unambiguous remains unclear.) Graham concluded by reading the missive from Washington's most influential pro-Israel lobby group :

This article was not very clear. Was the letter from AIPAC in reference to Egypt's coup? Too bad the Arabs can never get their shit together.

This article was not very clear. Was the letter from AIPAC in reference to Egypt's coup? Too bad the Arabs can never get their shit together.
The Arabs do not get their "shit together" simply because the USA and the other Western Powers including Israel have interfered with the natural world-wide tendency towards Democracies...America and Israel have derailed this natural process because the people were seen as anti America because of Israel's total support...CIA coups, you name it, America supports Military Dictatorships, sheiks, Kings and up-roots Democracies.

If Israel and America had looked at the long-run they would support democratic governments so that this conflict would take a realistic face with Islam and make peace to the near 67 borders or conflicts and terrorism will continue into the future.

Hey Forever Young this certainly is a racist thing to say. You really ought to have a conversation with Rocco seeing as how in a different thread he says there is no racism in this area.

Last edited:

The Arabs do not get their "shit together" simply because the USA and the other Western Powers including Israel have interfered with the natural world-wide tendency towards Democracies...America and Israel have derailed this natural process because the people were seen as anti America because of Israel's total support...CIA coups, you name it, America supports Military Dictatorships, sheiks, Kings and up-roots Democracies.

If Israel and America had looked at the long-run they would support democratic governments so that this conflict would take a realistic face with Islam and make peace to the near 67 borders or conflicts and terrorism will continue into the future.

Like Fatah lost the last nationwide elections in Palestine yet rules the West Bank.

How did that happen?

Hey Forever Young this certainly is a racist thing to say. You really ought to have a conversation with Rocco seeing as how in a different thread he says there is no racism in this area.

I disagree. It would be racist to say that Arabs are savages or something like that. When Eastern European countries threw off the Communist yoke, the countries of Poland, Hungary, Romania, etc. developed into democracy without incident. The Arab countries were not able to do so after the Arab Spring (e.g. Egypt, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, etc.) They are all in chaos. So I was just stating a fact, based on empirical evidence.

I disagree. It would be racist to say that Arabs are savages or something like that. When Eastern European countries threw off the Communist yoke, the countries of Poland, Hungary, Romania, etc. developed into democracy without incident. The Arab countries were not able to do so after the Arab Spring (e.g. Egypt, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, etc.) They are all in chaos. So I was just stating a fact, based on empirical evidence.

get real. it is a racist thing to say. just admit it. it would be the same as me saying "jews just cannot seem to contain their compulsion to spy" or "jews are always cheating people out of money with their financial schemes."

but hey, at least we are getting somewhere with your admission that saying "srabs are savages" and things like that are racist, although i think the roudy's, hossfly's, bloodrocks, and some others would be offended by your implication that they may be racist...if their comments are any indication.

at any rate, and to the topic at hand, i really am hating to see this country torn apart by ridiculous influences from either side of this issue. we should be firmly neutral.

Last edited:
Was he implying that ALL Arabs need to get their shit together or just a certain group of them ?

Was he implying that ALL Arabs need to get their shit together or just a certain group of them ?

"the"

i don't know what he was implying. i do know what he said.

personally, i don't have a problem with what he said and understood it, and in some cases it may not be racist to say such things, but what he said was racist and most people would take it that way if they were unfamiliar with the nature of this board.

Ariel Sharon's unsubstantiated boast to Shimon Peres, "We Control America,” is clearly evident ...
This 'quote' is the about THEE Most Famous and most Debunked quote on internet message boards.

Anyone posting it is Unbelievably Ignorant or an intentionally knowing Bigot.. or both.
Surely PF Tinhead knows it's fake yet gave it a 'Thanks'.

Strings like this should be moved to the Conspiracy section. (not just 'global')

-

Last edited:
Peeballs, Tinny, and Caturday are RIGHT!!!!!!
The whole Middle east went to HELLLLL-------
in the 10th Century AD ----when AIPAC
FORCED Europe into THE CRUSADES----
AIPAC claimed that the moors were constructing
NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

its da jooooooooooooooooooooosss

"at any rate, and to the topic at hand, i really am hating to see this country torn apart by ridiculous influences from either side of this issue. we should be firmly neutral."

I think it's ridiculous to even suggest that "this country (is being) torn apart by .... influences from either side of this issue".

And I'd like to know why you think we *should* be so neutral? Is it any more than a personal preference?

Ariel Sharon's unsubstantiated boast to Shimon Peres, "We Control America,” is clearly evident ...
This 'quote' is the about THEE Most Famous and most Debunked quote on internet message boards.

Anyone posting it is Unbelievably Ignorant or an intentionally knowing Bigot.. or both.
Surely PF Tinhead knows it's fake yet gave it a 'Thanks'.

Strings like this should be moved to the Conspiracy section. (not just 'global')

Too bad you focused on a rumor rather than the fact that: Graham read into the Congressional record a letter from AIPAC.

Forum List

Back