Are you afraid of black people?

No, I don't want to address negro crime. I want to address crime. Why is it necessary to categorize crime by race? With the mixture of the races, race is not a well defined category. In fact nearly 10 million Americans identify themselves as multiracial which has doubled in the last 10 years. The actual number is of course far greater.

Ok..crime of all kinds is bad. We agree.

Now, since negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population, can you imagine how low the crime rates in america would be if we could deduct that?

Negroes rape an average of 30,000 white women per year and white's rape less than 10 negro women annually.

You (say you) want to talk about crime but then you want to dodge talking about the criminals committing massively disproportionate amounts of it.

I didn't ask you how many people claim they are mixed race, did I?

Race exists and to pretend it doesn't and that there are no differences between the races s just another dodge and evasion.

Now, since negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population, can you imagine how low the crime rates in america would be if we could deduct that?

Negroes rape an average of 30,000 white women per year and white's rape less than 10 negro women annually.

Ohhh! He used the word again! The girls at the 'club' will be so impressed!

:fu:

No, I don't want to address negro crime. I want to address crime. Why is it necessary to categorize crime by race? With the mixture of the races, race is not a well defined category. In fact nearly 10 million Americans identify themselves as multiracial which has doubled in the last 10 years. The actual number is of course far greater.

You (say you) want to talk about crime but then you want to dodge talking about the criminals committing massively disproportionate amounts of it.

Race exists and to pretend it doesn't and that there are no differences between the races s just another dodge and evasion.

Your statement that blacks commit over half the violent crime is a true but it is also meant to put the responsibility for most of the violent crimes on the black race when only a small percent of the race actually committed those crimes. Equally true is the statement that less than 3.6% of the black race commit half the violent crimes in America which puts the responsibility on those that committed the crimes not the entire race. Racism always holds the many responsible for the actions of the few.

If your speaking of violent rape, your statement, "Negroes rape an average of 30,000 white women per year and white's rape less than 10 negro women annually" is false. According to FBI 2012 crime statistics, there were only 13,886 rapes by all races of which blacks committed 4,512. These are arrest statistics. The number convicted is much less.

FBI mdash Table 43

i.gif
Are you afraid of Black people?

#####

If I lived in America I most likely would be, given all I read and see on tv...and the crime statistics for attacks on White people in America by Black people.

I'd also be armed to the teeth, with a handgun strapped on 'gunslinger' style 24/7/365 while at home...plus other guns on my person etc.

Break into my home to bash me or worse, or try to attack me elsewhere, I'd be armed and ready to fire.

If you go by what you see on TV, that just might be reasonable. Unfortunately TV isn't related to the real world. It's a technological attention whore that lies.

To address the OP .... no. I've lived in both the blackest and the whitest states in the country, plus New Orleans and Philadelphia. I have nothing left to be "afraid" of .

Your statement that blacks commit over half the violent crime is a true but it is also meant to put the responsibility for most of the violent crimes on the black race when only a small percent of the race actually committed those crimes. Equally true is the statement that less than 3.6% of the black race commit half the violent crimes in America which puts the responsibility on those that committed the crimes not the entire race. Racism always holds the many responsible for the actions of the few.

If your speaking of violent rape, your statement, "Negroes rape an average of 30,000 white women per year and white's rape less than 10 negro women annually" is false. According to FBI 2012 crime statistics, there were only 13,886 rapes by all races of which blacks committed 4,512. These are arrest statistics. The number convicted is much less.

FBI mdash Table 43

That FBI table only lists arrests. Obviously that excludes all rapes which don't conclude with an arrest. Here is the table from the Bureau of Justice Statistics crime victimization study.

Interracialrape_zps740ab999.jpg

FBI mdash Table 43

That FBI table only lists arrests. Obviously that excludes all rapes which don't conclude with an arrest. Here is the table from the Bureau of Justice Statistics crime victimization study.

Interracialrape_zps740ab999.jpg
I notice you left out the footnote, "Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault". This is a victimization study that asks a sampling of people which crimes have been committed against them. The data you are pointing out lumps rape with sexual assault which includes any unwanted sexual advance from violent rape, to date rape to groping and unwanted kissing, and event attempts.

The rape rates, from the years 1996 to 2008, can be found here:
1. http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/c...ous/cvus42.pdf
2. http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/c...ent/cv0842.pdf

The averages for all the years are as follows:
All victims: 219,372
White victims: 180,560
Black victims: 38,812
-----------------------------
All white rapists: 131,351
All black rapists: 52,908
White on black rapists: 1,869
Black on white rapists: 21,401

It is thus:
- 14.28 times more likely that any woman will be raped by a black man than a white man.

- 65.82 times more likely that a white woman will be raped by a black man than a black woman by a white man.

Some interesting observations:
For the years 1997, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, there were ZERO white on black rapes reported.
When during 2003 to 2008 white men raped zero black women, blacks raped 131,413 white women and 148,343 black women!

In 2005, blacks even outnumbered whites on the number of rapes! 74,080 rapes were committed by blacks, whereas only 49,613 were committed by whites! That is 1.49 times more or 8,57 times more in proportion to the demographics.

It is thus:
- 14.28 times more likely that any woman will be raped by a black man than a white man.

- 65.82 times more likely that a white woman will be raped by a black man than a black woman by a white man.

For the years 1997, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, there were ZERO white on black rapes reported.
When during 2003 to 2008 white men raped zero black women, blacks raped 131,413 white women and 148,343 black women!

In 2005, blacks even outnumbered whites on the number of rapes! 74,080 rapes were committed by blacks, whereas only 49,613 were committed by whites! That is 1.49 times more or 8,57 times more in proportion to the demographics.
No, the data you are using includes sexual assaults and even includes threats of sexual assault. So what you are calling rape can includes verbal threats, groping, unwanted kissing, and even attempts. That's not rape. Using actual arrest records for 2012, there were 9027 rapes by whites and 4512 by blacks.
FBI mdash Table 43

Last edited:
How come this thread's devolving into a morass of statistics when the title is "are you afraid of black people"?

"Afraid" cannot be quantified.

It is thus:

No, the data you are using includes sexual assaults and even includes threats of sexual assault. So what you are calling rape can includes verbal threats, groping, unwanted kissing, and even attempts. That's not rape.

Nope..you're purposely misreading it.

It is thus:

No, the data you are using includes sexual assaults and even includes threats of sexual assault. So what you are calling rape can includes verbal threats, groping, unwanted kissing, and even attempts. That's not rape.

I quote from your links. "Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault" You do not present any data for rapes. The data you present from your links are Rape/Sexual Assault which includes much than more rape. Furthermore, this is not conviction data. It's not even arrest data, but accusations from those who claim to be victims. I think you are one who purposely misreading.

How come this thread's devolving into a morass of statistics when the title is "are you afraid of black people"?

"Afraid" cannot be quantified.
Good Point. Getting back to the question this thread asks, "Are you afraid of Black People" My answer is no. I have been in high crime area where I have avoided some unsavory characters, sometimes Black, White, Latino, or Asian. It's pretty silly to say you are afraid of the blacks when less than .3% of blacks commit violent crimes.

There good reasons to be afraid of some people but not some races.

It is thus:

I quote from your links. "Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault" You do not present any data for rapes. The data you present from your links are Rape/Sexual Assault which includes much than more rape. Furthermore, this is not conviction data. It's not even arrest data, but accusations from those who claim to be victims. I think you are one who purposely misreading.

The data is clear.... and "attemped" and "threatened" are in a separate category....and not included as rape.

You need to "misunderstand" so you can play word games and apply semantic distortions, though..I get it.

FBI mdash Table 43

Like how Blacks collectively hold every White person responsible for slavery, purely by ancestral association?

Regular blacks, no. Feral blacks like in Ferguson, yes. Who wouldn't be?

Actually we have a term for what you're trying to say --- "mob mentality". It's not confined to any race.

watts, harlem, detroit, L.A., ferguson are just the riots that come immediately to mind. It may not be confined to any race, but negroes lead the way in rioting when they don't get their way. Even THEY know it...That's why they threaten it all the time.. "NO_______, NO PEACE" Is one of their favorite chants

Regular blacks, no. Feral blacks like in Ferguson, yes. Who wouldn't be?

Actually we have a term for what you're trying to say --- "mob mentality". It's not confined to any race.

watts, harlem, detroit, L.A., ferguson are just the riots that come immediately to mind. It may not be confined to any race, but negroes lead the way in rioting when they don't get their way. Even THEY know it...That's why they threaten it all the time.. "NO_______, NO PEACE" Is one of their favorite chants

Yeah sure.

Tulsa?

Mythology --- it's what's for dinner.

It is thus:

The data is clear.... and "attemped" and "threatened" are in a separate category....and not included as rape.

You need to "misunderstand" so you can play word games and apply semantic distortions, though..I get it.
The Rape/Sexual Assault column in your link, http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus/previous/cvus42.pdf refers the reader to footnote "a".
Footnote "a" reads, "Includes verbal threats of rape and sexual assualt". That's about as clear as you can get.

Forum List

Back