Are you afraid of black people?

The crime rate in Detroit is higher. Articles about government corruption in Detroit are far more numerous than West Virginia. So now we can get past comparing 2 COMPLETELY and IN EVERY WAY DIFFERENT places :thup:

Did you know the crime rate in Saginaw, MI is higher than Detroit? And it's 43% white! :eek:

That can't be! :ack-1:

Being afraid of black people and having the common sense to stay out of their neighborhoods are two completely separate things. That being said... no, I'm not afraid of black people, white people, brown people, or purple people. None of you are bullet proof and none of you would be standing if I kick you in the nuts either.
Uncle Tard can't make that distinction. That's why he drips poo instead. :D

I don't know who Uncle Tard is, but since I'm new here, I should probably let you know that my blood relatives include blacks, asians, hispanics and good old-fashioned whites. So, when I speak about race, I'll be speaking from experience, not with hateful blinders on.
Uncle Tard is UNKOTARE, which actually means poo dripper. He thinks that just because someone is black that there's NEVER a situation where you might feel it's a tad dangerous and maybe you should get the fuck out of there. Like when confronted by rampaging feral negros like in Ferguson.

Really.... can you link us to a post where he said that?

Didn't think so.

Are you an A/V tech? Because you're sure good at projection...

Say -- speaking of dripping poo, aren't you the sterling intellect who posted this --
Canada's not bilingual, It's French in Quebec and English everywhere else.

-- while simultaneously pretending to live in Canada?

And this...

Because Spanish should be outlawed worldwide. It's a language for people who don't seem to wash very often.

I rest my case.
Don't be a hater just because I know more than you do about Canada. Most Merrucans can't find it on a map.
I dunno about you, but to me, every Spanish speaking country I ever went to stank. Badly.
You must be sniffing too much poo to be defending that asshole Uncle Tard. Take a couple of steps back, and please try again.

Being afraid of black people and having the common sense to stay out of their neighborhoods are two completely separate things. That being said... no, I'm not afraid of black people, white people, brown people, or purple people. None of you are bullet proof and none of you would be standing if I kick you in the nuts either.

I don't know who Uncle Tard is, but since I'm new here, I should probably let you know that my blood relatives include blacks, asians, hispanics and good old-fashioned whites. So, when I speak about race, I'll be speaking from experience, not with hateful blinders on.
Uncle Tard is UNKOTARE, which actually means poo dripper. He thinks that just because someone is black that there's NEVER a situation where you might feel it's a tad dangerous and maybe you should get the fuck out of there. Like when confronted by rampaging feral negros like in Ferguson.

Didn't think so.

Say -- speaking of dripping poo, aren't you the sterling intellect who posted this --

And this...

Because Spanish should be outlawed worldwide. It's a language for people who don't seem to wash very often.

I rest my case.
Don't be a hater just because I know more than you do about Canada. Most Merrucans can't find it on a map.
I dunno about you, but to me, every Spanish speaking country I ever went to stank. Badly.
You must be sniffing too much poo to be defending that asshole Uncle Tard. Take a couple of steps back, and please try again.

You know as much about Canada as I know about embroidery patterns in Bhutan. Which if you actually lie there live there is pathetic. Nobody's buying your crap.

Didn't think so.

And this...

I rest my case.

You know as much about Canada as I know about embroidery patterns in Bhutan. Nobody's buying your crap.
Don't worry, I realize that since you know nothing about Canada, how could you possibly know that I'm right? :D

LMAO Way to bust that cherry ;-)

That's a damn lie but it doesn't surprise me since it slimed out of your mouth.

So you have no problem walking through a black ghetto at night?

Why go through the poorest area? Heres a newsflash...If you go to a poor area no matter what the race is its a high crime area.

Now, would you walk through any ghetto at night? No. So why are you making this about blacks?

I'd walk through because I'm comfortable...I'd also walk through a nice black neighborhood because I'm comfortable....I'd also walk through a nice white hood. But a poor white neighborhood? Nah...I'll pass

Why go through the poorest area? Heres a newsflash...If you go to a poor area no matter what the race is its a high crime area.

Now, would you walk through any ghetto at night? No. So why are you making this about blacks?

I'd walk through because I'm comfortable...I'd also walk through a nice black neighborhood because I'm comfortable....I'd also walk through a nice white hood. But a poor white neighborhood? Nah...I'll pass
Being black yourself and by the way you talk, no very well dressed, then you'd blend right into a black ghetto.

Being black yourself and by the way you talk, no very well dressed, then you'd blend right into a black ghetto.

Being black and no well dressed what?

"not".

Being a badly dressing homey like you probably are, I understand how you'd blend right in with black ghetto dwellers.

"not".

Being a badly dressing homey like you probably are, I understand how you'd blend right in with black ghetto dwellers.

Now with the Joan Rivers act huh?

If you are white why would you walk thru a black ghetto? Why would I walk thru a white hick town? Should I cry about not being comfortable around a bunch of banjo playing motherfuckers like you are about not being able to explore the ghetto?

Guess what? I shed a tear for the

No. I more terrified of the fools texting and talking on their phone while driving.

Forum List

Back