The Liberal Media's Victim Poster Boys

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
Has anyone else noticed that the leftist media chooses literally the worst people to defend?

They had the youth argument in the Trayvon Martin case, and were left no other option but to dishonestly describe Martin's killer as White, in spite of even liberals noticing how non-White Zimmerman clearly was. But now, with overwhelming evidence that Mr. Brown had robbed a liquor store, had marijuana in his system and the bruises on Officer Wilson's face confirming there'd been a violent struggle for his sidearm, how can the leftist media continue to defend this man?

I mean, are the media really that desperate? It certainly seems like it.It seems like they're so desperate for anything they can twist against a White defendant, that they'll champion any minority victim without even casting their gaze over whoever they're about to defend.

th

It is a bit of an injustice to the Officer. The City is rioting and shit previous to even knowing any facts to the case, so in other words they're rioting just to riot.

I watched the entire Trayvon trial, and they didn't have dick on Zimmerman in terms of evidence. I'm not even sure why it went to trial, kind of disgusting.

At the end of the day, I accept the fact that there needs to be an inquest into a police shooting to determine whether or not it's lawful; and there will be some media coverage. But what we've got here is a classic example the media pouncing - without thinking - on something they think will provoke a crisis, give them something to cover and, ultimately, result in a White person being hung out to dry for simply reacting to an immediate threat to their life.

And now they're trying to portray the looters as "protestors", in spite of nearly all the footage featuring looters being more interested goods they can steal over "justice" for a thug who went for a police officer's sidearm.

Do people genuinely buy this shit?

If you want to learn exactly how the media manipulated public opinion in the Zimmerman case, read the book If I had a Son by Jack Cashill.

You'll learn a lot more about the dead thug Trayvon too. His tweets, lack of parenting influence, school disciplinary problems and a whole lot more about him and other facts about the case.

Forum List

Back