Are you afraid of black people?

Unless he is black himself.

According to the statistics, a black man has more to fear for his life from a fellow black. It is just a sad commentary that blacks are 13% of the population, but yet consist of about 50% of the homicides...and over 80% of those homicides are committed by blacks. I would like to see more black people become activists within their own communities and find ways to stem such a cultural tragedy. It's easy to sit around and be a victim and blaming a lack of opportunity, but that should be a lesson in self-reliance and not counting on anyone else to look out for them. Life is not fair, and while they're fighting and waiting for their precious social justice, they need to also look inward and strive to protect their children by setting higher expectations for accepting personal responsibility.

You could say the same about whites. White people kill each other more than anyone else. As for your stats on violence no one has the white man beat in violence. Your history is filled with wars, genocides, and attempted genocides. Almost all the serial killers, mass murders, and terrorists are white boys.

We constantly hear that the racism dialog in America desperately needs more honesty and understanding, so I'm trying to be honest ,and by that, maybe I can learn something from someone and maybe/hopefully someone can learn something from me as well. So my answer to the OP title is yes, to some degree. I would feel unsafe if I were to be walking through black neighborhoods at night, or being surrounded by a group of blacks in certain circumstances. Does that make me a racist? I don't believe it does. Fear is an intelligent trait often times, when rational. The question is do I have an irrational fear. I believe that I do not. When I read stories in the news, look at hard data on crime and consider my own personal experiences, It is clear to me that I'm in a considerably more dangerous situation if I'm around blacks or Latino's, as opposed to other races or another ethnicity. Often times I hear about black people who get angry when they see whites afraid of them. We've all heard the frustration black men express when they talk about white women clutching their purses when they're around blacks. I can see why they're mad, to some degree, because for the most part there's nothing to be afraid of when dealing with blacks and I can see they believe they are being unfairly judged. Some of the fear however is justified. For example many white people, I would imagine, wouldn't think of walking through the projects at night. Also, the reason for the fear is because of the type of behavior blacks have shown. So when nonviolent, law abiding blacks get upset when whites fear them, they should be angry with other blacks and they're behavior for making whites afraid of them. I don't know that's just the way I see it. Am I wrong? Are others willing to admit they're afraid of blacks to a degree as well? I would appreciate other point of views to this OP as well.

Its funny you are afraid of Black people. Oh well.

We constantly hear that the racism dialog in America desperately needs more honesty and understanding, so I'm trying to be honest ,and by that, maybe I can learn something from someone and maybe/hopefully someone can learn something from me as well. So my answer to the OP title is yes, to some degree. I would feel unsafe if I were to be walking through black neighborhoods at night, or being surrounded by a group of blacks in certain circumstances. Does that make me a racist? I don't believe it does. Fear is an intelligent trait often times, when rational. The question is do I have an irrational fear. I believe that I do not. When I read stories in the news, look at hard data on crime and consider my own personal experiences, It is clear to me that I'm in a considerably more dangerous situation if I'm around blacks or Latino's, as opposed to other races or another ethnicity. Often times I hear about black people who get angry when they see whites afraid of them. We've all heard the frustration black men express when they talk about white women clutching their purses when they're around blacks. I can see why they're mad, to some degree, because for the most part there's nothing to be afraid of when dealing with blacks and I can see they believe they are being unfairly judged. Some of the fear however is justified. For example many white people, I would imagine, wouldn't think of walking through the projects at night. Also, the reason for the fear is because of the type of behavior blacks have shown. So when nonviolent, law abiding blacks get upset when whites fear them, they should be angry with other blacks and they're behavior for making whites afraid of them. I don't know that's just the way I see it. Am I wrong? Are others willing to admit they're afraid of blacks to a degree as well? I would appreciate other point of views to this OP as well.

It's not that I'm afraid of blacks. That was perhaps a poor choice of words. The majority of any race or ethnicity are nonviolent. However statistically speaking blacks are more violent than any other race or ethnicity in this country. If anyone told you they're not cognizant of that then they're lying. I don't believe blacks are born more violent than others, it just a symptom of a broken culture.

It's not that I'm afraid of blacks. That was perhaps a poor choice of words. The majority of any race or ethnicity are nonviolent. However statistically speaking blacks are more violent than any other race or ethnicity in this country. If anyone told you they're not cognizant of that then they're lying. I don't believe blacks are born more violent than others, it just a symptom of a broken culture.
While I agree Black people exhibit violence...statistically or otherwise whites are way more violent. Its not even close. What hand picked stats are you looking at?

Never talked to a black person until I was 17. Got to know many in the military service, and guess what: learned they are not different than me. Lonestar_Logic and shootspeeders and Matthew are terrified of them.

Never talked to a black person until I was 17. Got to know many in the military service, and guess what: learned they are not different than me. Lonestar_Logic and shootspeeders and Matthew are terrified of them.
They all got their asses beat on a regular by Black people as kids. They thought it was ok to use the n word and were shocked to find out it was not allowed.

Had some that wanted to use the word with each other around NCOs and officers, so I had them put them on KP, motor stables, etc. Ended the problem right quick.

I would feel more unsafe walking through areas inhabited by racist right wing gun lovers. Of course, I have more sense than to walk through such areas.

Right Wingers' attempts to rationalize their racism and hatred crack me up. I get plenty of laughs on this forum.

They all got their asses beat on a regular by Black people as kids. They thought it was ok to use the n word and were shocked to find out it was not allowed.

Gee, if you got you ass beat on a regular basis, wouldn't that make you wary of that type of person.

I must say, with posts like this, you really are not helping dissolve the stereotypes plauguing your people.

Gee, if you got you ass beat on a regular basis, wouldn't that make you wary of that type of person.

I must say, with posts like this, you really are not helping dissolve the stereotypes plauguing your people.

No. Thats call stupidity especially if your mouth caused the ass beating. What it would make me wary of is running my mouth around the people I am offending. I dont care what stereotypes people choose to believe. This is not Jim Crow. You get in my way i just crush you.

I'm not afraid of black people, but I do feel sorry for them.

You should feel sorry for yourself. Your genes are bad and your women want ours now.
Aside from Seal, you only get fat ugly white chicks. You can have 'em. :D

Who is more stupid...you citing that worn out stereotype that has been disproven on this board numerous times or the people that believe you...lol!!!

So, you're afraid of white people, huh?

Why would I be afraid of white people? I find that most white men can barely look you in the eye. The ones that do have always turned out to be intelligent enough to understand racism is dumb.
How are we supposed to look you in the eye when you guys always come from behind and sucker punch us? Fix your shitty culture man. You guys are a burden.

I'm not afraid of black people, but I do feel sorry for them.

You should feel sorry for yourself. Your genes are bad and your women want ours now.
Aside from Seal, you only get fat ugly white chicks. You can have 'em. :D

Who is more stupid...you citing that worn out stereotype that has been disproven on this board numerous times or the people that believe you...lol!!!
That stereo type was never disproven. We all have eyes and we all see that the majority of these white girls that date black men are usually pretty heinous. Exceptions to the rule don't make the rule. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and that reason isn't because they aren't true.

So, you're afraid of white people, huh?

Why would I be afraid of white people? I find that most white men can barely look you in the eye. The ones that do have always turned out to be intelligent enough to understand racism is dumb.
How are we supposed to look you in the eye when you guys always come from behind and sucker punch us? Fix your shitty culture man. You guys are a burden.

No you probably don't like looking people in the eye after you have sexually molested their children.
Grow a sack, stop being afraid of grown women.

Forum List

Back