Are you afraid of black people?

I'm not afraid of black people, but I do feel sorry for them.

You should feel sorry for yourself. Your genes are bad and your women want ours now.
Aside from Seal, you only get fat ugly white chicks. You can have 'em. :D

Who is more stupid...you citing that worn out stereotype that has been disproven on this board numerous times or the people that believe you...lol!!!
That stereo type was never disproven. We all have eyes and we all see that the majority of these white girls that date black men are usually pretty heinous. Exceptions to the rule don't make the rule. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and that reason isn't because they aren't true.

It's been disproven on this board, are we to wait on you to catch up because you have missed the bus...
Some of the sexiest white women walking have Black significant others, it's not an issue with me.
You come off pretty insecure.

You should feel sorry for yourself. Your genes are bad and your women want ours now.

Who is more stupid...you citing that worn out stereotype that has been disproven on this board numerous times or the people that believe you...lol!!!
That stereo type was never disproven. We all have eyes and we all see that the majority of these white girls that date black men are usually pretty heinous. Exceptions to the rule don't make the rule. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and that reason isn't because they aren't true.

It's been disproven on this board, are we to wait on you to catch up because you have missed the bus...
Some of the sexiest white women walking have Black significant others, it's not an issue with me.
Ive got zero problem with white women or white men dating black people. Im just pointing out the stereo type because its true. The hot white women would be far more interested in black men if they got rid of that awful culture. No one wants to hear idiots fail miserably at speaking English. Ghetto slang just sounds like trash to normal people. White women aren't interested in getting slapped or being anyones "bitch" either. Clean that shut up and things will be great for everyone.

Ive got zero problem with white women or white men dating black people. Im just pointing out the stereo type because its true. The hot white women would be far more interested in black men if they got rid of that awful culture. No one wants to hear idiots fail miserably at speaking English. Ghetto slang just sounds like trash to normal people. White women aren't interested in getting slapped or being anyones "bitch" either. Clean that shut up and things will be great for everyone.

I guess we can say for sure you are not a white woman if you believe that. White women flock to Black men. No work required on our part.

I guess we can say for sure you are not a white woman if you believe that. White women flock to Black men. No work required on our part.
Riiiiiight. You keep telling yourself that. :lol:

I dont need to tell myself that. Its common knowledge among white women and Black men. I'm trying to educate you.

Even the white women you think dont mess with Black men sneak off for some chocolate. I know that bugs you despite your claims. Thats why you hate to hear it and deny it.

I dont need to tell myself that. Its common knowledge among white women and Black men. I'm trying to educate you.

Even the white women you think dont mess with Black men sneak off for some chocolate. I know that bugs you despite your claims. Thats why you hate to hear it and deny it.
No one believes you. Do you have anything other than fantasies to add to this discussion?

No one believes you. Do you have anything other than fantasies to add to this discussion?

No fantasies needed. You are providing plenty of them for everyone. You really have no clue how many white women are into Black men do you?
lol.gif

freudian slip?

freudian slip?

Freud wasn't a cross dresser as far as i know. Why would he be wearing a slip?

Aside from Seal, you only get fat ugly white chicks.

And you can't even manage that, BillyPussy. You have to slip your right palm a roofie to get any satisfaction at all, loser.
Wouldn't that put my hand to sleep? Then what? :dunno:

What a load. Black men are toys for some of them. Most are to ashamed to let anyone know they want black men or slept with them. Whiles its true a percentage do date and marry black men, it is just the same for hispanics, asians and indians. Typical black noise.

Reminds me of the black women who state they do not like white men. Crap, go onto any dating site and make a profile that states you only date black women as a white male. You will have 50 messages in a day. Black women are just as bad. All you have to do is show a little interest in a black women and she will be on you like white on rice. If there are other black men around they will act like they are not gonna go for it and then once their backs are turned you will get a phone number. It is almost comical.

How about we recognize that women like men and men like women and leave it at that? The rest is mere detail.

What a load. Black men are toys for some of them. Most are to ashamed to let anyone know they want black men or slept with them. Whiles its true a percentage do date and marry black men, it is just the same for hispanics, asians and indians. Typical black noise.

Reminds me of the black women who state they do not like white men. Crap, go onto any dating site and make a profile that states you only date black women as a white male. You will have 50 messages in a day. Black women are just as bad. All you have to do is show a little interest in a black women and she will be on you like white on rice. If there are other black men around they will act like they are not gonna go for it and then once their backs are turned you will get a phone number. It is almost comical.

What a load. White men are toys for the few that can handle being with a Black women. They get to make you do whatever they wish for you to do. Come to think of it white women say the same thing about white men.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back