Are you afraid of black people?

I quote from your links. "Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault" You do not present any data for rapes. The data you present from your links are Rape/Sexual Assault which includes much than more rape. Furthermore, this is not conviction data. It's not even arrest data, but accusations from those who claim to be victims. I think you are one who purposely misreading.

and those numbers are in a separate category from the totals as I've demonstrated 3 or 4 times now..
I can see you don't want to discuss the problem.
That's fine, but I'm not playing word games with you any more.

matthew is scared shitless of Black people. Even tho he lives in a state where there are so few Black people.

Any black that commits 3 crimes should be subjected to a 3-strikes-and-you're-back-in-Africa law.

I quote from your links. "Includes verbal threats of rape and threats of sexual assault" You do not present any data for rapes. The data you present from your links are Rape/Sexual Assault which includes much than more rape. Furthermore, this is not conviction data. It's not even arrest data, but accusations from those who claim to be victims. I think you are one who purposely misreading.

and those numbers are in a separate category from the totals as I've demonstrated 3 or 4 times now..
I can see you don't want to discuss the problem.
That's fine, but I'm not playing word games with you any more.

You're playing them right now, since that's not even my post. You put my name on it. I don't even know whose it is.
And I believe that's against the rules here.

Nobody's "afraid" of Black people. People who aren't Black in Western countries are just wary of them because their strong racial solidarity among one another means they know fellow Blacks will assist them without questioning what they're doing, even if they're in the wrong. This is compounded by the fact that Blacks often seem to act with impunity, in that there's one rule for them and another for everyone else.

Being afraid of black people and having the common sense to stay out of their neighborhoods are two completely separate things. That being said... no, I'm not afraid of black people, white people, brown people, or purple people. None of you are bullet proof and none of you would be standing if I kick you in the nuts either.

Being afraid of black people and having the common sense to stay out of their neighborhoods are two completely separate things. That being said... no, I'm not afraid of black people, white people, brown people, or purple people. None of you are bullet proof and none of you would be standing if I kick you in the nuts either.
Uncle Tard can't make that distinction. That's why he drips poo instead. :D

Nobody's "afraid" of Black people.

BillyPussy is. He said so himself.
Hey PooDripper, I asked you if you'd go to Ferguson and go shake hands with some rampaging feral negros. You said no. Who's the pussy now? :lmao:

Apparently you are, since your answer to the OP question is "yes".
So there's no situation that you wouldn't go into to shake a black man's hand? You're either a liar or a fool. Uncle tard is both. What are you? :D

Unkotare and I have had our posticuffs (post fisticuffs) here on many things, but whatever his other flaws he is decidedly not racist. Clearly you are. That makes even him a higher life form than your ilk.

Guess where that puts you -- lower than dripping poo.

Unkotare and I have had our posticuffs (post fisticuffs) here on many things, but whatever his other flaws he is decidedly not racist. Clearly you are. Guess what that makes you -- lower than dripping poo.
As long as you agree that Uncle tard is dripping poo, it's all good. :D

Unkotare and I have had our posticuffs (post fisticuffs) here on many things, but whatever his other flaws he is decidedly not racist. Clearly you are. Guess what that makes you -- lower than dripping poo.
As long as you agree that Uncle tard is dripping poo, it's all good. :D

As long as you agree that even that is a goal out of your reach, we're on the same page.

I don't know who Uncle Tard is, but since I'm new here, I should probably let you know that my blood relatives include blacks, asians, hispanics and good old-fashioned whites. So, when I speak about race, I'll be speaking from experience, not with hateful blinders on.

I don't know who Uncle Tard is, but since I'm new here, I should probably let you know that my blood relatives include blacks, asians, hispanics and good old-fashioned whites. So, when I speak about race, I'll be speaking from experience, not with hateful blinders on.
Uncle Tard is UNKOTARE, which actually means poo dripper. He thinks that just because someone is black that there's NEVER a situation where you might feel it's a tad dangerous and maybe you should get the fuck out of there. Like when confronted by rampaging feral negros like in Ferguson.

Uncle Tard is UNKOTARE, which actually means poo dripper. He thinks that just because someone is black that there's NEVER a situation where you might feel it's a tad dangerous and maybe you should get the fuck out of there. Like when confronted by rampaging feral negros like in Ferguson.

Really.... can you link us to a post where he said that?

Didn't think so.

Are you an A/V tech? Because you're sure good at projection...

Say -- speaking of dripping poo, aren't you the sterling intellect who posted this --
Canada's not bilingual, It's French in Quebec and English everywhere else.

-- while simultaneously pretending to live in Canada?

And this...

Because Spanish should be outlawed worldwide. It's a language for people who don't seem to wash very often.

I rest my case.

Forum List

Back