Are you a teacher? Do you teach a lot about racism? Or are you an influential person,

justfor

Aug 15, 2017
Or are you an influential person? Are you a teacher/professor or somebody like that because Donald Trump (not an anti-Trump) is clearly not the best example for the youth and students. I am about to share a pretty shocking example of it but for me to share a video knowing it's just for a small number of people... not gonna do it. So are you?

Or are you an influential person? Are you a teacher/professor or somebody like that because Donald Trump (not an anti-Trump) is clearly not the best example for the youth and students. I am about to share a pretty shocking example of it but for me to share a video knowing it's just for a small number of people... not gonna do it. So are you?
You strike me as someone who watches a lot of TV news.

what?

Your hysteria about Trump is not something that should be taught to children.

• Banned

Your hysteria based on delusional assumption about my non-existing issues with Donald Trump is something you should not bring up anywhere.

Your hysteria based on delusional assumption about my non-existing issues with Donald Trump is something you should not bring up anywhere.

Fine then, share with us your "reason(s)) for your "Trump not the best example for children" from your op.

Don't waste our time with long winded rants or cut and pastes. I'm sure it is nothing we have not heard before.

Two sentences will be enough.

• Banned

Fine then, share with us your "reason(s)) for your "Trump not the best example for children" from your op.

Don't waste our time with long winded rants or cut and pastes. I'm sure it is nothing we have not heard before.

You are getting hostile. I answered your bad disrespectful statement rationally. There are things I like about Donald Trump and there are things I disagree with. Understand that! What you are doing is that you associate everything and probably other people too related to Trump with a hater or an Anti Trump. I have joined the forum not even 2 months ago and everytime I come here, there is someone who confronts about everything with no good reason. Be normal!

You are getting hostile. I answered your bad disrespectful statement rationally. There are things I like about Donald Trump and there are things I disagree with. Understand that! What you are doing is that you associate everything and probably other people too related to Trump with a hater or an Anti Trump. I have joined the forum not even 2 months ago and everytime I come here, there is someone who confronts about everything with no good reason. Be normal!

Fine. Show us the video that you wanted to show teachers.

• Banned

Fine. Show us the video that you wanted to show teachers.
I have reasons why I don't want to show it unless you are a teacher. Understand that. Every time when I come to this forum, I run into some guy who just comes out of nowhere and confronts you about something and accuses of being some other person. Be normal! And before you guys probably start, English is not my first language. I am okay with my 5 languages.

Forum List

Back