Are you a "low information" voter? Here is a quiz from PEW.

On which of these activities does the U.S. government currently spend the most money?

You answered "Interest on the national debt"

The correct answer is "Social Security"

I disagree! This was a slanted question. The government is only required to pay INTEREST on the funds it has borrowed from Social Security. Social Security is the largest holder of U.S. debt.

Last edited:
The big parties have every reason to keep the public ignorant on this. The media makes their choice and throws all their money into either one or both the major parties, and doesn't want votes going to the smaller parties either. Low information voters are very effective for our political system IMHO.

The News IQ Quiz Results
You answered 12 of 12 questions correctly.

Yet another Liberal who is not low info.

Regards from Rosie

We spend less then 5% of the federal budget on infrastructure and science....These two areas do more for America then any other 50% of the rest combined.

Learn something low information voters!
Wow... talk about a perfect example of a LIP!
A) You make these gross exaggerated statements about spending less then 5% on infrastructure and science... WHERE IS YOUR SUPPORTING DATA? Are we just suppose to believe you? Come get me a source so I can believe your grandiose comment!
B) These two do more then any other 50%??? AGAIN why in the hell should I believe you?
Where is your proof!
This is why rational logical people have problems with LIPs like you ! Back up your % with facts and sourcing and not something you made up!

12 for 12. The test really just shows how much of a news junkie someone is.

And anyhow, the rightwing anti-abortion voter isn't going to care about the history of the Ukraine to decide who he votes for.

You answered 11 of 12 questions correctly.
See below to review your responses and compare results with a nationally representative sample of 1,002 adults who took part in our survey. For more findings from the survey, read "From ISIS to Unemployment: What Do Americans Know?"
You scored better than 96% of the public, below 1% and the same as 3%.

i missed the poverty line question, :lol: i just went with the highest number

We spend less then 5% of the federal budget on infrastructure and science....These two areas do more for America then any other 50% of the rest combined.

Learn something low information voters!
Wow... talk about a perfect example of a LIP!
A) You make these gross exaggerated statements about spending less then 5% on infrastructure and science... WHERE IS YOUR SUPPORTING DATA? Are we just suppose to believe you? Come get me a source so I can believe your grandiose comment!
B) These two do more then any other 50%??? AGAIN why in the hell should I believe you?
Where is your proof!
This is why rational logical people have problems with LIPs like you ! Back up your % with facts and sourcing and not something you made up!
shaddup

POLITICALLY INCORRECT! BIASED! DISCRIMINATORY!

MEN OUTSCORE WOMEN 11-1, OLDER PEOPLE OUTSCORE YOUNGER PEOPLE 9-2 (1 TIE)

Easy Peasy.

11 out of 12. It was the Poverty question I missed.

You scored better than 96% of the public, below 1% and the same as 3%

health-beauty-doctors-physician-medical_exam-medical_examination-test-aban1005_low.jpg

Forum List

Back