Are you a "low information" voter? Here is a quiz from PEW.

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
Pacific Palisades, CA & Albuquerque, NM
6a00d8341c563953ef0134883312c0970c-500wi

Pew Research put’s out little quizzes from time to time to time, This is a pretty good test. It sure indicates that the majority of Americans don’t know what’s going on.

It’s astonishing that so many people (25%) got less than half right.

These results say that 80% of the (voting) public doesn’t have a clue and that’s pretty scary.

There are no tricks here. Just a simple test to see if you are current on your information. Test your knowledge with 13 questions, and then be ready to shudder when you see how others (many are voters) did. Just click the link below

Last edited:

Pew Research put’s out little quizzes from time to time to time, This is a pretty good test. It sure indicates that the majority of Americans don’t know what’s going on.

These results say that 80% of the (voting) public doesn’t have a clue and that’s pretty scary.

There are no tricks here. Just a simple test to see if you are current on your information. Test your knowledge with 13 questions, and then be ready to shudder when you see how others (many are voters) did. Just click the link below

12 of 12. It was pretty basic stuff. The only one I wasn't entirely sure of was the poverty rate.

Not an easy test, I blew it when they started asking what countries were Sunni and Shia. So to give everyone a heads up, here is a map.

You might need a freebee!

Sunni_Shia_Map.jpg
I actually thought that one was easy. Iraq previously was ruled by the Sunni and is now aligned with Iran since the overthrow of Saddam.

12 of 12. It was pretty basic stuff. The only one I wasn't entirely sure of was the poverty rate.
I got 12 of 12 as well. Wasn't 100% on this one and the Social Security/Budget question but made an educated guess.

Damn is it any wonder pols and our gov get away with whatever they want? A dumb population is easily duped.
12 for 12...​

Not an easy test, I blew it when they started asking what countries were Sunni and Shia. So to give everyone a heads up, here is a map.

Sunni_Shia_Map.jpg
I actually thought that one was easy. Iraq previously was ruled by the Sunni and is now aligned with Iran since the overthrow of Saddam.
You're an idiot. Like that's news.

I got 12/12 just fyi.

Glad you guys are getting off on this quiz. I have been unhappy in the past when I meet certain people who have the right to vote. I mean someone can disagree with me, and if they have a reasonable argument I can get along with them. I was surprised this test did not ask how many Justices are on the U. S. Supreme Court. I saw a television interview show that found two out of 25!

what-a-moron.jpg

I missed one...I listen to the radio all day...in Particular conservative talk radio...Amy and Dan in the Morning. Switching between Rush and Dennis Prager in the afternoon...

Sunni_Shia_Map.jpg

I got 12/12 just fyi.

Funny thing is according to PEW only 1% of the population scored perfect. According to this thread, all of them must be here at USMB! Sorry, I have been on this board long enough not to believe that.
This board is full of people who discuss world events and the news daily............

Sorry, this board has a lot of people who know what's going on in the world................I got the poverty question incorrect.............does that make you happy.............was ticked by the way that I didn't know it.

Sunni_Shia_Map.jpg

I got 12/12 just fyi.

Funny thing is according to PEW only 1% of the population scored perfect. According to this thread, all of them must be here at USMB! Sorry, I have been on this board long enough not to believe that.

usmessageboard.com-large.jpg

Sunni_Shia_Map.jpg

I got 12/12 just fyi.
You got 12 of 12 too? That's that surprise of the century. I had you pegged for 50%.

Forum List

Back