Are you a good person?

Jeremiah wishes she is America's Best Christian. But that belongs to someone else: Mrs. Betty Bowers.

11760237_10153080148436872_8093933511401416447_n.jpg

How will God view your lies, Jeri?

What have I lied to you about? I haven't lied to you. I do my best to be careful with my words so that I am accurate in what I say. If I say I will do this or that tomorrow I try to always remember to say God willing. Because that is what God tells me to do in His Word. I do not know what tomorrow will bring and therein I need to say God willing. Because it may not happen!
Jeri, you lie all the time. How many lies do you spread daily about Catholics? How will you explain your hatred to God?

I have not lied about the Catholics, I addressed Catholicism not the people who follow it and do not know any better - I feel great sorrow and compassion for the Catholic people, Ogibillm. I have told the truth about Roman Catholicism, it is a pagan religion that teaches idolatry and there is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. I used to be a Roman Catholic before I became a born again Christian. I've done much study on the subject and read a great deal of material which I have also shared here. I am defending the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and exposing the false teachings of Roman Catholicism. Big difference.
you lie with obvious hatred in your heart. you believe other people's lies because of that hatred. how will you explain that to God?

you lie when you claim to be a former roman catholic - you prove that you have no first hand knowledge of the faith when you spread your lies about it

You are mistaken, Ogillim. I was indeed a former Catholic. I was born into a staunch Roman Catholic family. I am not the only person to try to tell the Catholic people the truth about Catholicism. Many others who are also former Catholics have done the same and tried to warn those still inside Catholicism to come out. I pray for Catholic people. I do not want to see them without any hope of salvation! I would be void of God's love in my heart if I didn't care about their eternal souls. If you do not understand speaking the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are perishing you know very little about Calvary love. Speaking the truth is an act of love. To deny them that truth is not love - it's love of self.

ogibillm

Why not examine this very well done documentary by an ex-Roman Catholic man who did his own research into the demonic teachings of Roman Catholicism. You will find some very important information in this video. Please view it and tell me if there is anything you can find that is not the truth? If you find anything he has said that does not line up with the Holy Bible please let me know. Here is the video:

We are to do what this man is doing. This man is defending the faith. Today he is a born again Christian and seeking to help others.

Please watch this video and let's see how "Mr. Nice Guy" fares after taking the test. How well would you do? Do you believe you are a good person? Watch the video and learn how God views Mr. Nice Guy's life on earth. Then ask yourself, how does God view my life?

The people who have known me and who have had dealings with me are the better judge.

and as far as some imaginary god goes?

pfft!!!

ogibillm

Why not examine this very well done documentary by an ex-Roman Catholic man who did his own research into the demonic teachings of Roman Catholicism. You will find some very important information in this video. Please view it and tell me if there is anything you can find that is not the truth? If you find anything he has said that does not line up with the Holy Bible please let me know. Here is the video:

We are to do what this man is doing. This man is defending the faith. Today he is a born again Christian and seeking to help others.

Jeri, you're doing it again. you're spreading lies.
and you were never a catholic. you are far too ignorant and believe far too many lies to have ever actually been a catholic.

Please watch this video and let's see how "Mr. Nice Guy" fares after taking the test. How well would you do? Do you believe you are a good person? Watch the video and learn how God views Mr. Nice Guy's life on earth. Then ask yourself, how does God view my life?

How does believing Jesus is the son of God give me a free pass on the sin I will commit in my life? Because it isn't like Christians break the commandments any less than the rest of us. So you will have to answer for your sins too. Is believing the Christian faith your get into heaven free card?

Oh no it isn't like we do not break the commandments any less than the rest of you do. Any Christian that does not keep the commandments of God will one day hear Jesus say, Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity I never knew you.

If you are a Christian and if you have sinned you can repent to the LORD with a sincere heart and He will forgive you.
It is written:
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

Jesus said, if you love me? Keep my commandments.

it is written:
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:15

Notice that He didn't say he would keep them for you. He said, You keep them. Before the cross? You could not. After the cross? You must!

Understand?

Read Hebrews 10:23-31. It's a warning to the Christian who has been deceived into believing grace is a license for sin.

But you will sin again, no?

My intention as a Christian is to never sin against God. Christians do not plan to sin, they plan to be holy and they are to make no provision for the flesh. There is a great joy in being a born again Christian - if a Christian repents and then sins again? They repent to God the exact same way they did for the other sin they committed. You should not be committing the same sin over and over again as that is not repentance. If that is the case it is possible that the person is either not truly repentant and is only giving God lip service or it could be they are oppressed by a demon and need deliverance.

What if a Christian backslides? God will forgive that person too. Did you not read the story of the prodigal son I put up for you on the other thread? God's mercy is very great, His compassion beyond your comprehension, His love greater than any love you've ever known, His intention is to redeem you from the curse of sin and death through faith and His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. God's plan of redemption from the beginning is because of His great love for us. He is the antithesis of Satan who has come to steal, kill and destroy. It is Satan that lacks any compassion, Satan that has utter hatred for your soul, it is Satan who is a hard taskmaster! The yoke of Jesus is light. Not heavy.

The enemy has deceived you into believing it is hard to obey God - when the LORD gives you a new heart of flesh to serve Him? When you become Born Again? It is your delight to obey God! You would only stop obeying God if you were to turn back to this world in your sins and if you were to do that and stay there - yes, you'd be in hell just as if you never knew Him. But again - that would be your choice. Not God's. God sends His servants out to invite people to come to the Lord, to return to the Lord, to surrender their lives fully to the Lord. If they do not come whose fault is that? Read Matthew 22.

I notice you had to cut and paste something long. In other words bs. Simple fact, you Christians will all sin again and yes you think believing the Jesus story gives you a free pass.

I don't know why believing the Jesus story is the test. Why don't Jews buy it? They were there after all.

ogibillm

Jeri, you're doing it again. you're spreading lies.
and you were never a catholic. you are far too ignorant and believe far too many lies to have ever actually been a catholic.

Your lies better than his? He's not smart enough to get your lie?

Who set you up as a judge? How do you know what god thinks? One doesn't see as much of it in recent years as days gone by but you remind me of a "sidewalk preacher!"

Most people detoured when they saw one ahead.

JEREMIAH SAID:

"It is written:"

..by men, given the fact there is no 'god' as perceived by theists

And as it was written by men it is subjective and devoid of authority.

Based on previous religions and with their own agenda.

Then the many translations - all with agendas.

Now, as then, "christians" pick and choose, depending on THEIR agenda.

There is none good but God.

Which one?

Which god are you talking about?

The "christian" god?

The morm god?

There are lots to choose from and their believers all have an agenda. Although the phony christians all seem to have an agenda of controlling others' behavior, its likely that your agenda is different from Jeremiah 's or the other thumpers here.

You all say yours is the one true.

An
And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

~ Matthew 6: 5-6

If you died tonight in your sleep where would you go? Heaven or hell? Do you know which place you would be? Watch this video and see what happens when we die and leave this earth.

I'm not worried. My God loves me. Worry about yourself & your own deeds.

And his own understanding of what God is or if God even exists in the first place.

The born again schtick is very cult like. Very aggressive but in a nice way. While saying believe or burn they smile. Very slick subtle tactic. Try to get to know you a little before telling you what they really believe.

Its downright vicious and toxic.

Its evil, especially the way they tell children they will burn forever if they're sprinkled in Magic Water.

It makes ISIL look like the good guys because they torture and burn their victims for only a short while.

Baptism is an outward expression of an inner change. You are twisting it to make it sound ugly and frightening .I havent been outwardly baptized as an adult.or not yet ...this below best described it for me.
916a19215482046cdd6bc88b5d262af0.jpg

An
And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

~ Matthew 6: 5-6

If you died tonight in your sleep where would you go? Heaven or hell? Do you know which place you would be? Watch this video and see what happens when we die and leave this earth.

And his own understanding of what God is or if God even exists in the first place.

The born again schtick is very cult like. Very aggressive but in a nice way. While saying believe or burn they smile. Very slick subtle tactic. Try to get to know you a little before telling you what they really believe.

Its evil, especially the way they tell children they will burn forever if they're sprinkled in Magic Water.

It makes ISIL look like the good guys because they torture and burn their victims for only a short while.

Baptism is an outward expression of an inner change. You are twisting it to make it sound ugly and frightening .I havent been outwardly baptized as an adult.or not yet ...this below best described it for me.

I was baptized in a Baptist church before a congregation of nearly a thousand on a Sunday morning in the spring of 1957. I became a Sunday school teacher, a member of the building committee and the Brotherhood. I worked with RA Boys and coached one of their baseball teams. I was a substitute usher. I spoke with personal testimony in nearby small churches. I visited the sick on Tuesday evenings and twice a year we visited a prison or a jail. We tithed our gross. I walked the walk. Then in the fall of 1993 when I retired I told my family that I had never believed. I didn't want to die living a lie. I don't know why I lived that way for that long...it was a mistake. Two of my children are into the church stuff but one daughter has told everyone else in the family that she feels the way I do. She doesn't believe it.

An

I was baptized in a Baptist church before a congregation of nearly a thousand on a Sunday morning in the spring of 1957. I became a Sunday school teacher, a member of the building committee and the Brotherhood. I worked with RA Boys and coached one of their baseball teams. I was a substitute usher. I spoke with personal testimony in nearby small churches. I visited the sick on Tuesday evenings and twice a year we visited a prison or a jail. We tithed our gross. I walked the walk. Then in the fall of 1993 when I retired I told my family that I had never believed. I didn't want to die living a lie. I don't know why I lived that way for that long...it was a mistake. Two of my children are into the church stuff but one daughter has told everyone else in the family that she feels the way I do. She doesn't believe it.

I suspect, to many, their experience is the same

They belong to the church because it is expected, church provides an extended family, you fit better in the community if you go to church

But the faith is not there

An

I suspect, to many, their experience is the same

They belong to the church because it is expected, church provides an extended family, you fit better in the community if you go to church

But the faith is not there

Precisely! Fit's my scenario to a T

An

At least you tried and did a lot of good. But I agree if you don't believe what can you do? You got to be honest. No offense to the church the people or a God if one exists. And it isn't Satan, is it? Lol

Forum List

Back