Are you a Demopublican?

This ain't rocket science Jake.

You only need one.

It's easy..."The conservative poster I consistently agree with is..."

SNAP!, and the steel trap closes on Missourian's big fat tongue.

#52: The fact that you disagree with EVERY conservative poster leads to one inescapable conclusion, while you may have been the cat's meow 35 years ago, the GOP has moved to the right of you.

OK, you made the claim first. Offer the evidence. I will give you the rest of the night to come up with an answer. Missourian, not only do I think you are not a conservative but only a wing nut who doesn't even understand libertarianism ~~ I think you are out-of-the-mainstream wack who does not think clearly.

I set you up, yes. And you ran right off the cliff like a lemming with all the other lemmings right behind you.

What a bunch of losers.

You called me a liar Jake.

I sure do not disagree with "every conservative poster" is false, and you know it.

Now prove it or retract it.

I've asked you many times, long before you asked me to prove anything.

And I'm still waiting.

Which conservative poster do you consistently agree with Jake?

You are a liar until you offer evidence for your post in #52. And I will call you out as a liar in every post from now on until you do or until you apologize. It's that simple.

YOU made the claim. Support it, mouth.

SNAP!, and the steel trap closes on Missourian's big fat tongue.

#52: The fact that you disagree with EVERY conservative poster leads to one inescapable conclusion, while you may have been the cat's meow 35 years ago, the GOP has moved to the right of you.

OK, you made the claim first. Offer the evidence. I will give you the rest of the night to come up with an answer. Missourian, not only do I think you are not a conservative but only a wing nut who doesn't even understand libertarianism ~~ I think you are out-of-the-mainstream wack who does not think clearly.

I set you up, yes. And you ran right off the cliff like a lemming with all the other lemmings right behind you.

What a bunch of losers.

You're not fooling anyone Jake.

The first thing you should do when you find yourself in a hole

:dig:

Is stop digging.

If you can't back up your statement, quit obfuscating and admit that there is no conservative poster that you agree with consistently.

You are a liar until you offer evidence for your post in #52. And I will call you out as a liar in every post from now on until you do or until you apologize. It's that simple.

YOU made the claim. Support it, mouth.

Then prove I'm a liar Jake, and I'll apologize.

You only need one poster to prove me a liar.

It's easy..."The conservative poster I consistently agree with is..."

Quit your tap dancing, deflection and obfuscation...you're not fooling anyone.

Which conservative poster do you consistently agree with Jake?

Disappeared again, huh?

Just as well...I've proven my point to my own satisfaction...that's about the best you can expect on an internet forum.

Better luck next time Jake...

That and cmon, dude's clearly not stable emotionally. I mean just look how quick he is to spam, and troll flame when called out.:cuckoo:

Facts mean nothing to him. I'm just glad the rest of the board sees it too.

Democrats and Republitards are both corrupt, exploitative parties, to identify with either one is to identify with Satan himself and thus you'll be joining him. I'm for the truth and whatever is best for all Americans.

Your attempt to be "balanced" seems incomplete
It should be Dumbocrats and Republitards.

Your "Democrat slip" is showing
:eusa_whistle:

Missourian from #52 from making the first claim: "The fact that you disagree with "conservative poster leads to one inescapable conclusion, while you may have been the cat's meow 35 years ago, the GOP has moved to the right of you." to Missourian changing his claim" to Missourian in #86 changing his claim: "It's easy..."The conservative poster I consistently agree with is...".

The fact you changed it means that you failed in your first claim, because you have not offered any proof and you can't. You fail.

That's how it works: someone makes a claim then offers evidence to support, not call on the other person to refute an opinion.

When you admit you changed the claim we can go from there.

Last edited:
Amazing......

MAYBE is an option??!!!!

249.gif

You are ALL MORE THAN a label, kids.

Labeling yourselves indicates that you are still thinking about what TEAM you are on.

That makes you ideal TOOLS for the masters of the TEAM, who have agendas different than what they are TELLING YOU.

Its time to wake up and smell the manipulation, folks.

Grow a SET, boys. Try becoming the INDIVIDUALS you all think you are and stop looking for a TEAM to be on.

Think ouside the box.

I sure do not disagree with "every conservative poster" is false, and you know it.

What I do disagree with is wingnuts like you who try to be "conservative", which you are not, Missourian.

Run along, please, we don't have time for fruit loops.

So what conservative poster do you consistently agree with?

I'll wait.

We should just look at any of his original postings to see what his topics are...oh never mind

I forgot, in over 15,000 posts, he has never posted an original topic

(Jake, I am quite sad; you were to suppose to announce when you were going to cross the 15,000 mark. I wanted to be there to share that moment with you )
:eusa_angel:

Nah, they're Republicrats!

As time goes by I am moving futher and further away from Republican conservatives to Libertarian.

Libertarian

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Webster says:​

Libertarian: a person who upholds the principles of individual liberty especially of thought and action
What nice, convenient, generic, detail-free descriptions of being a Libertarian.....but, how would this Libertarian thought-process (actually) be applied??!!!

An extreme-example:

A bridge collapses (due to inadequate-maintenance), between where an entire-community lives....and, where ALL it's economic-activity is based.

This community would be evenly-divided (economically); per the national-average.

The economic-zone....on the other-side o' the bridge....is where ALL businesses & jobs (to sustain this community) are located.

Who rebuilds the bridge....and, how SOON?

**Keep in-mind....all activity has been normal; no one expected the bridge to collapse....and, no one has even considered stocking-up on supplies (for the collapse-eventuality), in hopes of waiting-out someone-else replacing that bridge.​

Nah, they're Republicrats!

As time goes by I am moving futher and further away from Republican conservatives to Libertarian.

Libertarian

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Libertarian: a person who upholds the principles of individual liberty especially of thought and action
What nice, convenient, generic, detail-free descriptions of being a Libertarian.....but, how would this Libertarian thought-process (actually) be applied??!!!

An extreme-example:

A bridge collapses (due to inadequate-maintenance), between where an entire-community lives....and, where ALL it's economic-activity is based.

This community would be evenly-divided (economically); per the national-average.

The economic-zone....on the other-side o' the bridge....is where ALL businesses & jobs (to sustain this community) are located.

**Keep in-mind....all activity has been normal; no one expected the bridge to collapse....and, no one has even considered stocking-up on supplies (for the collapse-eventuality), in hopes of waiting-out someone-else replacing that bridge.​

extreme and incorrect

where has the libertarian called for no public goods or things like natural monopolies etc ?

Libertarians are mentally and personally corrupt individuals who want the benefits of society without bearing their share of it. They are sunshine patriots, who when the going gets tough, stop and say, "You guys do it, because I disagree with me doing any of it against my will."

Libertarian

An extreme-example:

extreme and incorrect

where has the libertarian called for no public goods or things like natural monopolies etc ?

Are you then saying shades of libertarianism exist?

Forum List

Back