Are you a Demopublican?

Results for me:

Centrist
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

Nice avatar. It goes or you do. :eusa_eh:

Where'd you go Jake?

You call a guy a liar and when he calls you on it, you disappear?

That figures.

I sure do not disagree with "every conservative poster" is false, and you know it.

Prove it or retract it.

Which conservative poster do you consistently agree with Jake?

'Had the issue been debated then we would really know how they actually fel[t].'

AHEM!

"it is better for the poorer classes to have the aid of the richer by a general tax on property, than that every parent should provide at his own expence for the education of his children, it is certain that every Class is interested in establishments which give to the human mind its highest improvements, and to every Country its truest and most durable celebrity."
-- James Madison; letter to W. T. Barry (Aug. 4, 1822)

"I have indeed two great measures at heart, without which no republic can maintain its strength. 1. That of general education, to enable every man to judge for himself what will secure or endanger his freedom. 2. To divide every county into hundreds, of such size that all the children of each will be in reach of a central school in it."
-- Thomas Jefferson; letter to John Tyler (May 26, 1810)

de·bate (d-bt)
v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates
v.intr.
1. To consider something; deliberate.
2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss.
4. Obsolete To fight or quarrel.

So... because those of our founding fathers who were for a limited government AGREED that republican-democracy requires an enlightened sovereign (the people) that somehow disproves the fact?

Where'd you go Jake?

That figures.

I sure do not disagree with "every conservative poster" is false, and you know it.

Prove it or retract it.

Thats jake for you, it 's the kid in him.

As it has yet to be refuted, this statement stands.

Jake, the fact that you disagree with EVERY conservative poster leads to one inescapable conclusion, while you may have been the cat's meow 35 years ago, the GOP has moved to the right of you.

Your views and positions are center left at best.

Seriously, learn to deal with it.

Jake, the fact that you disagree with EVERY conservative poster leads to one inescapable conclusion, while you may have been the cat's meow 35 years ago, the GOP has moved to the right of you.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I tried to tell this dude he needs to sane up, and all he does is troll flame on me too.:doubt:

LOL I knew I wasn't the only one, looks like anybody who rattles Jakey's cuckoo nest is his next target.

I see yall must have come before me lol.

Annnnd... is that what our founding fathers believed? o_0

Can you identify ONE - UNO - EIN - UN - Founding Father who stated that it would be a neat idea to have the government educate the children.

Hint: Marx, Castro, Hillary Clinton are not Founders.

All those who voted in favor of the Land Ordinance of 1785, for starters.

Contumacious, you may be a libertarian, but our founding fathers were not so silly.

the immediate goal of the ordinance was to raise money through the sale of land in the largely unmapped territory west of the original state

They wanted to raise monies by SELLING not TAXING INDIVIDUALS.

.What you meant to say is that since they were not fascist they were not silly.

"it is better for the poorer classes to have the aid of the richer by a general tax on property, than that every parent should provide at his own expence for the education of his children, it is certain that every Class is interested in establishments which give to the human mind its highest improvements, and to every Country its truest and most durable celebrity."
-- James Madison; letter to W. T. Barry (Aug. 4, 1822)

"I have indeed two great measures at heart, without which no republic can maintain its strength. 1. That of general education, to enable every man to judge for himself what will secure or endanger his freedom. 2. To divide every county into hundreds, of such size that all the children of each will be in reach of a central school in it."
-- Thomas Jefferson; letter to John Tyler (May 26, 1810)

Well, after over 100 years of government involvement in education we have determined that they were wrong.

By the way neither one of them supported MANDATORY ATTENDANCE Laws.

After 225 years of experience, we have discovered that Contumacious is wrong.

Why?

Is it because O'bamer hasn't bought a Rolls Royce yet?

Where'd you go Jake?

That figures.

Prove it or retract it.

You asked, sucka, why I never agreed with conservatives? Prove that I have not. You made the charge. You have to prove it.

And do not, like bigrebnc, pretend that you are a conservative. You are not, and you can't prove that you are. In fact, I think you are far right reactionary wing nut, so far out of the mainstream along with contumacious, that you feel through the ice a long time ago.

So prove I am not, since you made the claim, sucka. :lol:

You made a claim. You haven't proved it. You can't prove it. You can't even offer proof for it.

So you want me to disprove your claim, when you, along with bigrebnc and contumacious, are not even conservatives?

You are loony, kid. :lol:

Can you identify ONE - UNO - EIN - UN - Founding Father who stated that it would be a neat idea to have the government educate the children.

Hint: Marx, Castro, Hillary Clinton are not Founders.

All those who voted in favor of the Land Ordinance of 1785, for starters.

Contumacious, you may be a libertarian, but our founding fathers were not so silly.

the immediate goal of the ordinance was to raise money through the sale of land in the largely unmapped territory west of the original state

They wanted to raise monies by SELLING not TAXING INDIVIDUALS.

.What you meant to say is that since they were not fascist they were not silly.

No, what I am saying, silly boy, that the sale of the land of one of the sections was set aside for free public education. That is not fascism, and certainly is no form of your silly libertarianism.

You need to learn your terms and definitions.

Where'd you go Jake?

That figures.

Prove it or retract it.

You asked, sucka, why I never agreed with conservatives? Prove that I have not. You made the charge. You have to prove it.

And do not, like bigrebnc, pretend that you are a conservative. You are not, and you can't prove that you are. In fact, I think you are far right reactionary wing nut, so far out of the mainstream along with contumacious, that you feel through the ice a long time ago.

You're asking him to prove a negative?

You're really not very good at logic, are you? :lol:

Where'd you go Jake?

That figures.

Prove it or retract it.

You called me a liar Jake.

Here it is again.

Prove it or retract it.

It's a simple question...just answer it, or retract the statement.

Last edited:
Well, after over 100 years of government involvement in education we have determined that they were wrong.

By the way neither one of them supported MANDATORY ATTENDANCE Laws.

After 225 years of experience, we have discovered that Contumacious is wrong.

Why?

Is it because O'bamer hasn't bought a Rolls Royce yet?

I bet you think that if someone has a fine car, he is not a libertarian? That is where you logic leads, you loony.

I know someone who bought his mercedes and his beamer in cash. Sounds like living the conservative dream, doesn't it.

You are loony.

OK, let's help you lose libertarians, neo-cons, and social conservatives out one more time.

Missourian's claim: I claim that Jake is not a conservative. I offer no evidence for it, because I know I can't. Then I challenge Jake to prove me wrong.

This is how it works, boys and girls.

1. A person makes a positive or neutral or negative claim, then offers EVIDENCE to support it. If he does not, then it is merely an assertion, and no one cares.

2. The other party, recognizing that the claim is only that because it has no evidence, says, "you are full of it, and go fly a kite."

So all of you wacks: name calling and false assertions mean nothing.

All of you pretend conservatives, wannabee libertarians, neo-cons, and social values cripples, come up with a case so that I can respond to it logically.

Hint: you can't.

Now my 9/10ths and I are going bowling. Put your collective beanies together and see what you can come up with.

OK, let's help you lose libertarians, neo-cons, and social conservatives out one more time.

Missourian's claim: I claim that Jake is not a conservative. I offer no evidence for it, because I know I can't. Then I challenge Jake to prove me wrong.

This is how it works, boys and girls.

1. A person makes a positive or neutral or negative claim, then offers EVIDENCE to support it. If he does not, then it is merely an assertion, and no one cares.

2. The other party, recognizing that the claim is only that because it has no evidence, says, "you are full of it, and go fly a kite."

So all of you wacks: name calling and false assertions mean nothing.

All of you pretend conservatives, wannabee libertarians, neo-cons, and social values cripples, come up with a case so that I can respond to it logically.

Hint: you can't.

Now my 9/10ths and I are going bowling. Put your collective beanies together and see what you can come up with.

Why all the tap dancing Jake?

You made a statement.

Prove it or retract it.

Forum List

Back