Are you a Demopublican?

What nice, convenient, generic, detail-free descriptions of being a Libertarian.....but, how would this Libertarian thought-process (actually) be applied??!!!

An extreme-example:

A bridge collapses (due to inadequate-maintenance), between where an entire-community lives....and, where ALL it's economic-activity is based.

This community would be evenly-divided (economically); per the national-average.

The economic-zone....on the other-side o' the bridge....is where ALL businesses & jobs (to sustain this community) are located.

Who rebuilds the bridge....and, how SOON?

**Keep in-mind....all activity has been normal; no one expected the bridge to collapse....and, no one has even considered stocking-up on supplies (for the collapse-eventuality), in hopes of waiting-out someone-else replacing that bridge.​

extreme and incorrect

where has the libertarian called for no public goods or things like natural monopolies etc ?

Are you then saying shades of libertarianism exist?

No, except for some that like to play word games so as to fit their "view"

Tell us what you definition is....

You are the game player when it comes to misdefinition, kiddo, in my opinion. Tell you what: give us your definition and I will give you mine

As time goes by I am moving futher and further away from Republican conservatives to Libertarian.

Libertarian

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Webster says:​

Libertarian: a person who upholds the principles of individual liberty especially of thought and action
What nice, convenient, generic, detail-free descriptions of being a Libertarian.....but, how would this Libertarian thought-process (actually) be applied??!!!

An extreme-example:

A bridge collapses (due to inadequate-maintenance), between where an entire-community lives....and, where ALL it's economic-activity is based.

This community would be evenly-divided (economically); per the national-average.

The economic-zone....on the other-side o' the bridge....is where ALL businesses & jobs (to sustain this community) are located.

**Keep in-mind....all activity has been normal; no one expected the bridge to collapse....and, no one has even considered stocking-up on supplies (for the collapse-eventuality), in hopes of waiting-out someone-else replacing that bridge.​

extreme and incorrect

where has the libertarian called for no public goods or things like natural monopolies etc ?
916.gif

BZZZZT!!!!!

Typical clueless-'Bagger dodge.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You are the game player when it comes to misdefinition, kiddo, in my opinion. Tell you what: give us your definition and I will give you mine

Jake,

(strange how you assume I was speaking to you when I said "some")

I understand that in over 15,000 posts you have never posted an original one. So your nervousness is understandable.

However, I believe it best for you to start this one
As you have said before, "Man up"
:eusa_angel:

An extreme-example:

extreme and incorrect

Are you then saying shades of libertarianism exist?
I asked my question:

If Libertarians have it all-figured-out, I wanna hear what they'd do.​

'Had the issue been debated then we would really know how they actually fel[t].'

AHEM!

"it is better for the poorer classes to have the aid of the richer by a general tax on property, than that every parent should provide at his own expence for the education of his children, it is certain that every Class is interested in establishments which give to the human mind its highest improvements, and to every Country its truest and most durable celebrity."
-- James Madison; letter to W. T. Barry (Aug. 4, 1822)

"I have indeed two great measures at heart, without which no republic can maintain its strength. 1. That of general education, to enable every man to judge for himself what will secure or endanger his freedom. 2. To divide every county into hundreds, of such size that all the children of each will be in reach of a central school in it."
-- Thomas Jefferson; letter to John Tyler (May 26, 1810)

de·bate (d-bt)
v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates
v.intr.
1. To consider something; deliberate.
2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss.
4. Obsolete To fight or quarrel.

So... because those of our founding fathers who were for a limited government AGREED that republican-democracy requires an enlightened sovereign (the people) that somehow disproves the fact?

HUH?

WTF.

Yo Homer, pay attention.

We are not a Republican Democracy, we are , supposed to be a, Constitutional Republic.

I am for an enlightened sovereign. But, it is not my responsibility to educate you or yours. Secondly, government schools create a narcotized populace.

All those who voted in favor of the Land Ordinance of 1785, for starters.

Contumacious, you may be a libertarian, but our founding fathers were not so silly.

the immediate goal of the ordinance was to raise money through the sale of land in the largely unmapped territory west of the original state

They wanted to raise monies by SELLING not TAXING INDIVIDUALS.

.What you meant to say is that since they were not fascist they were not silly.

No, what I am saying, silly boy, that the sale of the land of one of the sections was set aside for free public education. That is not fascism, and certainly is no form of your silly libertarianism.

You need to learn your terms and definitions.

It is true that if individuals are not COMPELLED to finance government schools then fascism is not involved.

However if parents are COMPELLED to send their children to a government school then fascism is involved.

Libertarians are mentally and personally corrupt individuals who want the benefits of society without bearing their share of it. They are sunshine patriots, who when the going gets tough, stop and say, "You guys do it, because I disagree with me doing any of it against my will."

Wrong again Homer.

The Parasitic Faction (PF), are mentally and personally corrupt individuals who want the benefits of society without bearing their share of it. The PF'ers tend to vote demopublican. There is NOTHING in the Libertarian Party Platform which states that they promote parasitism.

The welfare/warfare state purveyors treat the US like it was a "Little Shop of Horrors" where they must constantly feed blood and flesh to their man-eating plants.

.:eek:

Libertarians are mentally and personally corrupt individuals who want the benefits of society without bearing their share of it. They are sunshine patriots, who when the going gets tough, stop and say, "You guys do it, because I disagree with me doing any of it against my will."

Wrong again Homer.

The Parasitic Faction (PF), are mentally and personally corrupt individuals who want the benefits of society without bearing their share of it. The PF'ers tend to vote demopublican. There is NOTHING in the Libertarian Party Platform which states that they promote parasitism.

The welfare/warfare state purveyors treat the US like it was a "Little Shop of Horrors" where they must constantly feed blood and flesh to their man-eating plants.

.:eek:

Ask him to define what a Libertarian is

See how he runs

Last edited:
I asked my question:

If Libertarians have it all-figured-out, I wanna hear what they'd do.​

I answered it- look up definitions of public goods and natural monopolies
More rhetorical-blather??????

:eusa_hand:

I understand that the left prefers others to do the work for them.
However, you would get a lot out of this if you did it yourself.

If you are not sure what I am saying I CAN TRY BIGGER FONT
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
the immediate goal of the ordinance was to raise money through the sale of land in the largely unmapped territory west of the original state

They wanted to raise monies by SELLING not TAXING INDIVIDUALS.

.What you meant to say is that since they were not fascist they were not silly.

No, what I am saying, silly boy, that the sale of the land of one of the sections was set aside for free public education. That is not fascism, and certainly is no form of your silly libertarianism.

You need to learn your terms and definitions.

It is true that if individuals are not COMPELLED to finance government schools then fascism is not involved.

However if parents are COMPELLED to send their children to a government school then fascism is involved.

Not only are you sick sexually, but you think taxation is fascistic.

You are simply a loon.

[Ask him to define what a Libertarian is

See how he runs
This defines you exactly. "Libertarians are mentally and personally corrupt individuals who want the benefits of society without bearing their share of it. They are sunshine patriots, who when the going gets tough, stop and say, "You guys do it, because I disagree with me doing any of it against my will."

You have to step up, but all you do is grovel.

Neo and Conty, you freaks are part of the social compact. Change definitions all you want, and no one cares. You will participate, period. Don't like it. Leave the country. Good riddance. You both are sunshine Americans.

Neo and Conty, you freaks are part of the social compact. Change definitions all you want, and no one cares. You will participate, period. Don't like it. Leave the country. Good riddance. You both are sunshine Americans.

^^Resorting to petty, flaming, personal digs after his lacking excuse for an argument fails^^

:lol::cuckoo:

Yes indeed. He had this same reaction with the word Statism and even tried to claim that it doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

I dare say, with the ways he was parsing words, it was his finest Clinton moment
:eusa_shhh:

^^Resorting to petty, flaming, personal digs after his lacking excuse for an argument fails^^

Yes indeed. He had this same reaction with the word Statism and even tried to claim that it doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

I dare say, with the ways he was parsing words, it was his finest Clinton moment

His finest moment period will be when he FINALLY takes his meds. and leaves this board after seeing everyone here laughing @ pointing @ em.:lol:

You loons are merely describing yourselves. Either you are a reactionary wack pretend wannabe like R1 or a libertarian loon like Neo and Conty.

Keep it coming, flamers, because you are fun to put out. :lol:

His finest moment period will be when he FINALLY takes his meds. and leaves this board after seeing everyone here laughing @ pointing @ em.:lol:

Says the loon who melted down a week or so ago, threatening to report me to somebody who just laughed at you, then the others who came online to see the R1 wack who was crying and whining like a little girl. :lol:

I have been snuffing out far wack libertarians like Conty and Neo and neo-con wannabees like you for a long, long time.

Keep flaming and keep getting snuffed. :lol:

Forum List

Back