Are You a Conservative, Liberal, or Other?

Are You Conservative, Liberal, or other?

• Conservative

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Liberal

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissileMan said:
I'm pretty far right of center in most of my politics. The fact that I think kids ought to be more concerned with the 3 R's than the 12 Disciples when they are attending a public school doesn't make me a liberal. The fact I think abortions should be made available no matter the reason, but with restrictions, doesn't make me a liberal. The fact that I could care less if two homosexuals enter into a legally binding relationship doesn't make me a liberal.

I guess political labeling works like religious labeling. If you vote Democrat, you can't be a "real" Christian, and if you disagree with the hillbillies, you can't be a "real" conservative.

I guess "other" was right after all.

Well you just summed up my pic of you. I also fail to see the above as 'Liberal', even though I disagree with you on abortion and gay marriage.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. Real conservatives feel reading and math should take a back seat to religious indoctrination. Whatever, tool.

Actually libs have the agenda of teaching kids about gay sex, and at the same time, dumbing down the curriculum so noone "feels bad". libs are destroying our society. And you're one.

Oh. Good. Must you always be an ass?

The fact that he feels religious indoctrination is more harmful in school than the "feel good" ideology of having no standards shows he's a liberal.

What hills does he choose to die on? The proof is in the pudding. Uhhhhm. Monkey see, monkey do.

I was talking to a teacher and was suprised to hear in her school system they've done away with D's. D's are mean. It goes from c to f.

rtwngAvngr said:
The fact that he feels religious indoctrination is more harmful in school than the "feel good" ideology of having no standards shows he's a liberal.

Where did I say that exactly?

MissileMan said:

You must feel prayer is the biggest danger. That's what you talk about the most. Prayer is not the problems in our schools. It's the erosion of standards so kids don't "feel bad". Which DO you think is a bigger problem?

MissileMan said:
Welcome to debating with RWA, where he extracts your opinion for you so that it fits his cute concise statements better.

He's got a book of them, and if you deviate from the set up, he can't deliver his punchline. And then he cries. You don't want him to cry, it's messy.

The ClayTaurus said:
Welcome to debating with RWA, where he extracts your opinion for you so that it fits his cute concise statements better.

He's got a book of them, and if you deviate from the set up, he can't deliver his punchline. And then he cries. You don't want him to cry, it's messy.

Gee. I recall whipping your ass up and down this board. Don't let your ego write a check your brain can't cash.

One or several issues that 'vary' from others doesn't make one a liberal or conservative. It's one's overall philosophy of what government should be or do.

Some would like to put the GOP in the same position as the DNC-if you are against abortion or for defense-you are not welcome. Luckily those of that mindset are not the leadership of the GOP. The DNC is not equally lucky, their intolerance is what helps them keep losing elections.

Let's see if MissilieMan can answer a simple question. Which is worse, one spec of christianity in schools, or eroding standards?

rtwngAvngr said:
Gee. I recall whipping your ass up and down this board. Don't let your ego write a check your brain can't cash.
It's the bong hits. Don't confuse your fantasies with realities. I'm not really coming over for a sleepover either, that was in your head as well.

The ClayTaurus said:
It's the bong hits. Don't confuse your fantasies with realities. I'm not really coming over for a sleepover either, that was in your head as well.

Ad hominem attacks. Boring.

Kathianne said:
One or several issues that 'vary' from others doesn't make one a liberal or conservative. It's one's overall philosophy of what government should be or do.

Some would like to put the GOP in the same position as the DNC-if you are against abortion or for defense-you are not welcome. Luckily those of that mindset are not the leadership of the GOP. The DNC is not equally lucky, their intolerance is what helps them keep losing elections.

Brava, Madame Teacher!! :salute:

rtwngAvngr said:
You must feel prayer is the biggest danger. That's what you talk about the most. Prayer is not the problems in our schools. It's the erosion of standards so kids don't "feel bad". Which DO you think is a bigger problem?

If you would take the time to actually read what I write instead of trying to formulate your next useless retort, you would see that I consider the quality of education the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back