Where The Hell Are All The Liberal Coming From?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Sure the boards got a quite a few new members lately, but holy SHIT, they all seem to be flaming heathen LIBERALS!

Where the hell are they coming from?

Where's the new CONSERVATIVE members?

Pale Rider said:
Sure the boards got a quite a few new members lately, but holy SHIT, they all seem to be flaming heathen LIBERALS!

New Conservatives wouldn't give you the ammunition needed to test out your extensive range of 4-letter words. :)

Shattered said:
New Conservatives wouldn't give you the ammunition needed to test out your extensive range of 4-letter words. :)

Pale, she has a point! :laugh: I think some like pixey obsessed have invited friends over. Once they finish their koolaid, they'll be gone. Don't give them cookies, they'll drink faster!

Kathianne said:
Pale, she has a point! :laugh: I think some like pixey obsessed have invited friends over. Once they finish their koolaid, they'll be gone. Don't give them cookies, they'll drink faster!

I think a few are worth arguing with. Not all though. :gross2:

Said1 said:
I think a few are worth arguing with. Not all though. :gross2:

True, can't just have an echo chamber. Nightwish or whatever seems almost reasonable.

Kathianne said:

Well I can't see the wicked witch of the west's posts, thankfully. Unless of course someone quotes her as you have. So I won't be using 'as many' four letter words, since she was one of my prime candidates. She just begs for it. Her above comment is an excelent example. She never did have anything constructive to say to me. Only a constant flow of her smartass little quips. I wish ta' hell she'd put me on ignore, if I upset her that much. The only reason I can think of why she doesn't, is because she takes so much pleasure in following me around the board and wise cracking after every one of my posts. Isn't there a RULE against that?

I hope "I'VE" made a point.

Temper, temper, Mr. Smiley. :gross2:

You have such a charming personality, that one can't help but be drawn in by it.

Pale Rider said:
Well I can't see the wicked witch of the west's posts, thankfully. Unless of course someone quotes her as you have. So I won't be using 'as many' four letter words, since she was one of my prime candidates. She just begs for it. Her above comment is an excelent example. She never did have anything constructive to say to me. Only a constant flow of her smartass little quips. I wish ta' hell she'd put me on ignore, if I upset her that much. The only reason I can think of why she doesn't, is because she takes so much pleasure in following me around the board and wise cracking after every one of my posts. Isn't there a RULE against that?

I hope "I'VE" made a point.

Whoops, sorry about that. Didn't know that wasn't good natured ribbing. Everyone back to corners, including me.

Kathianne said:
Whoops, sorry about that. Didn't know that wasn't good natured ribbing. Everyone back to corners, including me.

Actually, it was until he started pulling out the "C" words, and PMs.. Then it all went downhill...

For the record, the "C" word is something I have zero tolerance for, and can not respect anyone that stoops to using it. It's vulgar, disgusting, and merely a reflection on someones personality, regardless of the fact that they may try to cover it up with fake niceties from time to time.

Kathianne said:
True, can't just have an echo chamber. Nightwish or whatever seems almost reasonable.

Yeah... but it isn't going to be any fun if it turns into another D.U. either.

Pale Rider said:
Yeah... but it isn't going to be any fun if it turns into another D.U. either.
I don't think that will happen. There are a lot of us!

Kathianne said:

Thank you, but I've BEEN in my corner. Now if you can only get Shattered and Clay to listen to you.

Kathianne said:
I don't think that will happen. There are a lot of us!

At the present rate of liberal sign up, that's questionable.

I guess we'll just see what direction the board takes.

(Sure wish Merlin1047 was still here. That dude was righteous.)

Pale Rider said:
At the present rate of liberal sign up, that's questionable.

I guess we'll just see what direction the board takes.

(Sure wish Merlin1047 was still here. That dude was righteous.)
I miss him!

Kathianne said:
I miss him!

This board is the third in succession that I've spent more than just passing time on, and of the three boards, and the hundred's upon hundreds of posters I've seen, he was the KING! He had the gift of being able to take a charging liberal off at the knees like a chain saw. It was a beautiful thing behold. He was a good role model, and a friend.

Pale Rider said:
This board is the third in succession that I've spent more than just passing time on, and of the three boards, and the hundred's upon hundreds of posters I've seen, he was the KING! He had the gift of being able to take a charging liberal off at the knees like a chain saw. It was a beautiful thing behold. He was a good role model, and a friend.

And a very decent person.

Pale Rider said:

I have been asking the same question. There are too many new members who only come here to make anti-Christian posts not to notice it. Debate is very good, single-purpose trolling is bad. I see a big difference.

Abbey Normal said:
I have been asking the same question. There are too many new members who only come here to make anti-Christian posts not to notice it. Debate is very good, single-purpose trolling is bad. I see a big difference.
I think the single-post trollers get too much attention. If you just ignore their comments and hold the debate around them instead of through them, they'll get bored and go away, and they won't bother telling their friends how fun it was to boil the conservative's blood.

The ClayTaurus said:
I think the single-post trollers get too much attention. If you just ignore their comments and hold the debate around them instead of through them, they'll get bored and go away, and they won't bother telling their friends how fun it was to boil the conservative's blood.

I agree, Clay.

Forum List

Back