Are You a Conservative, Liberal, or Other?

Are You Conservative, Liberal, or other?

• Conservative

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Liberal

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
Ad hominem attacks. Boring.
Yet relavent. I'm really not coming over; I just thought it important for you to know so that you don't just sit alone in your basement all night waiting.

MissileMan said:
If you would take the time to actually read what I write instead of trying to formulate your next useless retort, you would see that I consider the quality of education the priority.

Have you spoken of this issue before? the eroding standards? If you have I sincerely apologize. Provide a link where you discuss the eroding standards in our schools so kids "feel good" and I'll kiss your ass personally.

The ClayTaurus said:
Yet relavent. I'm really not coming over; I just thought it important for you to know so that you don't just sit alone in your basement all night waiting.

Guess what. That wasn't funny the first time!

rtwngAvngr said:
Guess what. That wasn't funny the first time!
I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm serious. I'm not coming over.

Did you reach the end of your book of punchlines? I'll wait while you flip back to page one; this off-the-cuff stuff is terrible, cellar dweller.

The ClayTaurus said:
I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm serious. I'm not coming over.

Did you reach the end of your book of punchlines? I'll wait while you flip back to page one; this off-the-cuff stuff is terrible, cellar dweller.

Do you like apples?

rtwngAvngr said:
Have you spoken of this issue before? the eroding standards? If you have I sincerely apologize. Provide a link where you discuss the eroding standards in our schools so kids "feel good" and I'll kiss your ass personally.

You don't need a link silly boy. Use the back button on your browser and go reread #59. It's right there in black and white, in plain english. Granted, it's no in-depth discussion on standards, but then again, this isn't a thread about that.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ahh, Page 1, how I've missed you. Say hi to dad for me.

Your incoherent rumblings are the very opposite of something resembling a source of amusement.

MissileMan said:
You don't need a link silly boy. Use the back button on your browser and go reread #59. It's right there in black and white, in plain english. Granted, it's no in-depth discussion on standards, but then again, this isn't a thread about that.

Oh. SO that was the extent of your statements regarding standard erosion on the entire forum. That sad fact, combined with your continued paranoid attacks on christians reveals your true priorities. you're a lib.

Come on, guys! You all are valued members here, and can do muich better.

It's starting to feel like:

Elko%20Junior%20High%20Sign.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
Your incoherent rumblings are the very opposite of something resembling a source of amusement.
Ok you big baby, I'll leave you alone now. Here, have a tissue.

Abbey Normal said:
Come on, guys! You all are valued members here, and can do muich better.

It's starting to feel like:

Elko%20Junior%20High%20Sign.jpg

Don't stick up for these left wing cruds, Abbey. They're liars.

rtwngAvngr said:
You'll need it tomorrow when you watch your stories.

gl.jpg
There ya go! You're not as fun when you act all hurt because I'm hitting a little too close to home.
baddabadda.gif

The ClayTaurus said:
There ya go! You're not as fun when you act all hurt because I'm hitting a little too close to home.
baddabadda.gif

Dude. I am a rock. I am an island. Pain has no meaning. :dev3:

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't stick up for these left wing cruds, Abbey. They're liars.

I was trying to be neutral, R, and in no way meant to single anyone out. I apologize if it seems that way.

If you could see all these posts from my perspective, it is getting kind of depressing. And I definitely don't mean just the people in this thread. It's everywhere lately.

I should stay out of it, though. I'm sure it will calm down eventually, and we can have some fun and some good debates.

Abbey Normal said:
I was trying to be neutral, R, and in no way meant to single anyone out. I apologize if it seems that way.

If you could see all these posts from my perspective, it is getting kind of depressing. And I definitely don't mean just the people in this thread. It's everywhere lately.

I should stay out of it, though. I'm sure it will calm down eventually, and we can have some fun and some good debates.

But "neutral" is a contrived position! We want AUTHENTICITY only. Don't be depressed. Discover your inner berserker.

berserker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back