Are You a Conservative, Liberal, or Other?

Are You Conservative, Liberal, or other?

• Conservative

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Liberal

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbey Normal said:
I was trying to be neutral, R, and in no way meant to single anyone out. I apologize if it seems that way.

If you could see all these posts from my perspective, it is getting kind of depressing. And I definitely don't mean just the people in this thread. It's everywhere lately.

I should stay out of it, though. I'm sure it will calm down eventually, and we can have some fun and some good debates.

Ignore RWA, he's only capable of being an asshole. He thinks if he's loud and obnoxious, no one will notice who he truly is. It's typical. Like a liberal.

I enjoy the debates I have had with you; you've certainly demonstrated that you aren't in the lockstep category.

Abbey Normal said:
My husband might say I already have. ;)

cool. Do you look like this?

x~Berserker~x%20Kamiki.jpg

The ClayTaurus said:
Ignore RWA, he's only capable of being an asshole. He thinks if he's loud and obnoxious, no one will notice who he truly is. It's typical. Like a liberal.

I enjoy the debates I have had with you; you've certainly demonstrated that you aren't in the lockstep category.

Pound sand, Nutboy.

rtwngAvngr said:
Abbey, are you gonna let him talk to me that way?
oooh calling for reinforcments. That's a new tactic.

It's also WEAK. This isn't about Abbey, so quit trying to drag other people in to this. That's low.

The ClayTaurus said:
oooh calling for reinforcments. That's a new tactic.

It's also WEAK. This isn't about Abbey, so quit trying to drag other people in to this. That's low.

You tell us what it's all about, claymation cow. :cow:

Kathianne said:
Well, ahem:

Originally Posted by rtwngAvngr

Mine was much more in the lines of decent conduct, masturbation NOT being referenced and all. Wouldn't you agree? Oh, of course not. I'm on your shit list now for too much bold and innovative thinking. So sad.

The ClayTaurus said:
The "class" of my posts are intentionally reflective of my opponent.

No. They reflect your limited ability, and general low character.

rtwngAvngr said:
Mine was much more in the lines of decent conduct, masturbation NOT being referenced and all. Wouldn't you agree? Oh, of course not. I'm on your shit list now for too much bold and innovative thinking. So sad.
You are NOT on my shit list. As for 'bold' and 'innovative' thinking, whatever. You were trying to call out Clay for namecalling, pot. kettle. black.

Kathianne said:
You are NOT on my shit list. As for 'bold' and 'innovative' thinking, whatever. You were trying to call out Clay for namecalling, pot. kettle. black.

No. I was calling him out for classlessness. And if I'm not on your shit list, why do you suddenly start attacking my character and life in the middle of threads about nationalism? ANd why are you taking sides against me when he's the one talking about jerking off?

The ClayTaurus said:
Your opinion of my character is like Jessica Simpson's opinion of quantum physics.
rhs_simpson200.jpg

Hey look. She's practicing licking your mom!

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I was calling him out for classlessness. And if I'm not on your shit list, why do you suddenly start attacking my character and life in the middle of threads about nationalism? ANd why are you taking sides against me when he's the one talking about jerking off?
Awww, you need a hug.
wj-jj-hug.JPG

It's ok, little boy, everything's gonna be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back