Are Whites Ashamed...

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
No, but you sure seem jealous of us.
I pity you. Dont confuse that with jealousy. You have nothing for me to be jealous of. Look at you and look at me. :laugh:
Then why are you so pissed at white people? I'm not made at blacks.
I'm not pissed at white people. Show me one time I have said I was angry at you poor pitiful people.
laugh.gif
It's plain for everyone to see how pissed off you are at whites. You're so frustrated about it that you can't write a post without tossing in a schoolyard insult about whites, and you actually think that it hurts us. Lamer.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
I pity you. Dont confuse that with jealousy. You have nothing for me to be jealous of. Look at you and look at me. :laugh:
I'm not pissed at white people. Show me one time I have said I was angry at you poor pitiful people.
laugh.gif
It's plain for everyone to see how pissed off you are at whites. You're so frustrated about it that you can't write a post without tossing in a schoolyard insult about whites, and you actually think that it hurts us. Lamer.
The only that frustrates me about whites is how they smell like wet dog.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So? If he's mad at whites, so? Who cares? We ain't here to cater to your white feelings. All you do is post schoolyard insults then cry when you get your punk ass slapped back. Whiner.

You're a fucking racist. Why would A be jealous of whites? Only a dumb ass white racist would say we are jealous of whites. Do whites like you even think before the air phonetically comes out of your mouth in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.

I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
Blacks weren't the only workers during slavery. Most white people did not own slaves and did their own work.

No, you seemed to have missed it. You also seem to miss not all whites were racists.
You just stated whites had a 300 year head start. Which is it? Blacks succeeded or didn’t because you say they were stymied by whites. I would imagine the firsts Blacks in Congress would argue with you.
The first seven blacks elected to Congress were all Republicans. Starting in 1822
First Blacks in Congress - Last Days Watchman
So would this gentleman

1700s
Benjamin Banneker

Astronomer, clockmaker, publisher

1731-1806
Made the calculations to predict solar and lunar eclipses and to compile an ephemeris for the Benjamin Banneker`s Almanac.

Harriet Wilson
Novelist
1825-1900

First African American of either gender to publish a novel on the North American continent.

William H. Carney
Civil War hero
1842-1908

Sgt. Carney was the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor.

Elijah McCoy
Inventor
1844-1929

Invented an automatic lubricator for oiling the steam engines of locomotives, boats, etc.

Frederick Douglass
(1818-1895)

A former slave, Douglass became a leading figurehead in the anti-slavery movement. One of the most prominent African American leaders of the Nineteenth Century. His autobiography of life as a slave, and his speeches denouncing slavery – were influential in changing public opinion

Booker T. Washington
(1856 – 1915)

Author and orator, Washington was an adviser to the presidents of Roosevelt (R) and Taft (R). During the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, he was often considered the de facto leader of African-Americans. He advocated an incremental approach to improving education and life prospects of black Americans.

1821Edit
Harriett Tubman, another example.

Was their horrific treatment of Blacks in our history? Yes.
These gentlemen and women made it despite any hardships in their way. So to claim that for 300 years Blacks have been held back, is just wrong. One is only held back by his own prejudices. They made it by refusing to let anything stand in their way. They either fought for change to make it better for their ancestors, or chose to move on from the past and take advantage of what God had given them, even if struggle still existed. And they made it.

You constantly claim that Whites are responsible for all your woes. No, it is your own prejudices and resentments that will not let go, which dwells in the past, that holds you, or anyone of any color back, whether they came from poverty, from unfair treatment, abuse, or anything else. You forget the Irish were treated as second class citizens at one time, as well. You forget Blacks also sold Whites and Blacks as slaves to America.
Woe is me is a sure fire way to failure, in everything.

You fail to remember those whites that fought for equal treatment of Blacks. Others also fought through action for women’s rights. If I held on to the fact my female ancestors were once considered lesser because they were female, I would indeed be miserable. Instead I choose to honor those that helped to make us equal, instead, and live with the fact today I can be and do anything a man can do.

No one today is alive that had anything to do with the slavery of the past. Celebrate those that helped bring about change, recognize whites were involved in that change.
And move on in the knowledge you can today, because of the changes in the past.

Are there no prejudices today? Yes, but it is the exception rather than the norm, fortunately. Unfortunately, your own prejudice only helps to stymie growth of others you influence around you, away from even less prejudices. Yet you fail to recognize that.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
I think you missed the part where these Black men would tell you themselves they did this despite white racism.
By today’s standards, all white people In the 19th century and early part of the 20th century were racist.

There’s no need to apologize for those assholes. They were racist.

Plead guilty on their behalf. They were racist motherfuckers.

Just admitting that goes along way. It’s not a condemnation of white people today. We are not them . We are not responsible for their sins. But since they did commit. Plead guilty. Maintain your commitment to do better than those assholes.

I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s all that the black community is asking.

I would say that's one thing and that would go a long way. But whites today also need to stop pretending that we are only talking about what those people did. Today there are whites who are racist and the number is not small. There is the matter of systemic racism that has not been addressed. There is the matter of fixing the damage racism has created, There is no easy way out and no only one thing we ask for since multiple things were done to us.
There are black racists, proof here on these message boards.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL the smelliest people I have ever encountered are old black and white men in the supermarket. Whites do not smell like wet dogs, what a lying insult. Black men tend to wear so much cologne it is overbearing.

You're a fucking racist. Why would A be jealous of whites? Only a dumb ass white racist would say we are jealous of whites. Do whites like you even think before the air phonetically comes out of your mouth in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.
If you weren’t jealous of whites you wouldn’t be so pissed off at them.

laugh.gif

So? If he's mad at whites, so? Who cares? We ain't here to cater to your white feelings. All you do is post schoolyard insults then cry when you get your punk ass slapped back. Whiner.
You’re jealous of whites also.

That's not how this works. I recognize you must tell yourself this, but we are pissed because of you racism, Using your "logic" whites are jealous of Muslims.

laugh.gif

What for? Because the government did not give me special rights for 188 years that no one else got?

That's not how this works. I recognize you must tell yourself this, but we are pissed because of you racism, Using your "logic" whites are jealous of Muslims.
---------------------------------

laugh.gif

What for? Because the government did not give me special rights for 188 years that no one else got?
None of us got rights for 188 years

I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
Blacks weren't the only workers during slavery. Most white people did not own slaves and did their own work.
Blacks were the only workers that werent paid a salary. The white people that didnt own slaves were the equivalent of white trash today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL the smelliest people I have ever encountered are old black and white men in the supermarket. Whites do not smell like wet dogs, what a lying insult. Black men tend to wear so much cologne it is overbearing.
Whites smell like wet dog. There is even a commercial about it. Come on now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

None of us got rights for 188 years
Theres never been a time when you didnt have more rights than a Black person.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're pissed off at ALL white people. C'mon, man up.

laugh.gif

That's one aspect, yes.

Blacks were the only workers that werent paid a salary. The white people that didnt own slaves were the equivalent of white trash today.
So poor blacks today are black trash

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Whites smell like wet dog. There is even a commercial about it. Come on now.
laugh.gif
Ridiculous

Last edited:

Forum List

Back