Are Whites Ashamed...

It's pointless anyway. He had the plagues backing him up.
Plagues? The plagues were to convince the Egyptians specifically the Pharaoh, not the Hebrews.

Exodus 3:19-20
It's really a moot point because turning a person's skin snow white is very dramatic, whether that person is white, brown, or black. Moses, being semitic and living outdoors for most of the previous 40 years, was likely dark brown. Now, you can claim he was black all you want, but it makes no difference.
No. Its not dramatic to turn a white persons skin whiter. You wouldnt even be able to tell at 30 yards. The darker the person the more stark the contrast. Yes Moses was dark brown. There is no way he would have survived in the Pharaohs household for all those years if he didnt look like a Black man.
Actually, it is very dramatic to suddenly turn a person's skin snow white, regardless of their original color. Like I said though, it's still a moot point because Moses, being semitic, wasn't Caucasian. I'd like to see your evidence that the Egyptians of the time were all black, though. Their art certainly didn't depict a majority black society. Perhaps you have a few old Polaroids lying around from the time of the Pharoahs you could share?
No its not dramatic. I would be like "is this the miracle you were going to show me?" Now you take a Black man and turn his hand white and then I will sit up and take notice. I know Moses was not caucasian. My point is that he was a Black man. Not only did Egyptian art show a majority Black society, the Greeks themselves say the Egyptians were Black people.

I'd like to see that art.

No, you seemed to have missed it. You also seem to miss not all whites were racists.
You just stated whites had a 300 year head start. Which is it? Blacks succeeded or didn’t because you say they were stymied by whites. I would imagine the firsts Blacks in Congress would argue with you.
The first seven blacks elected to Congress were all Republicans. Starting in 1822
First Blacks in Congress - Last Days Watchman
So would this gentleman

1700s
Benjamin Banneker

Astronomer, clockmaker, publisher

1731-1806
Made the calculations to predict solar and lunar eclipses and to compile an ephemeris for the Benjamin Banneker`s Almanac.

Harriet Wilson
Novelist
1825-1900

First African American of either gender to publish a novel on the North American continent.

William H. Carney
Civil War hero
1842-1908

Sgt. Carney was the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor.

Elijah McCoy
Inventor
1844-1929

Invented an automatic lubricator for oiling the steam engines of locomotives, boats, etc.

Frederick Douglass
(1818-1895)

A former slave, Douglass became a leading figurehead in the anti-slavery movement. One of the most prominent African American leaders of the Nineteenth Century. His autobiography of life as a slave, and his speeches denouncing slavery – were influential in changing public opinion

Booker T. Washington
(1856 – 1915)

Author and orator, Washington was an adviser to the presidents of Roosevelt (R) and Taft (R). During the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, he was often considered the de facto leader of African-Americans. He advocated an incremental approach to improving education and life prospects of black Americans.

1821Edit
Harriett Tubman, another example.

Was their horrific treatment of Blacks in our history? Yes.
These gentlemen and women made it despite any hardships in their way. So to claim that for 300 years Blacks have been held back, is just wrong. One is only held back by his own prejudices. They made it by refusing to let anything stand in their way. They either fought for change to make it better for their ancestors, or chose to move on from the past and take advantage of what God had given them, even if struggle still existed. And they made it.

You constantly claim that Whites are responsible for all your woes. No, it is your own prejudices and resentments that will not let go, which dwells in the past, that holds you, or anyone of any color back, whether they came from poverty, from unfair treatment, abuse, or anything else. You forget the Irish were treated as second class citizens at one time, as well. You forget Blacks also sold Whites and Blacks as slaves to America.
Woe is me is a sure fire way to failure, in everything.

You fail to remember those whites that fought for equal treatment of Blacks. Others also fought through action for women’s rights. If I held on to the fact my female ancestors were once considered lesser because they were female, I would indeed be miserable. Instead I choose to honor those that helped to make us equal, instead, and live with the fact today I can be and do anything a man can do.

No one today is alive that had anything to do with the slavery of the past. Celebrate those that helped bring about change, recognize whites were involved in that change.
And move on in the knowledge you can today, because of the changes in the past.

Are there no prejudices today? Yes, but it is the exception rather than the norm, fortunately. Unfortunately, your own prejudice only helps to stymie growth of others you influence around you, away from even less prejudices. Yet you fail to recognize that.
I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
I think you missed the part where these Black men would tell you themselves they did this despite white racism.
By today’s standards, all white people In the 19th century and early part of the 20th century were racist.

There’s no need to apologize for those assholes. They were racist.

Plead guilty on their behalf. They were racist motherfuckers.

Just admitting that goes along way. It’s not a condemnation of white people today. We are not them . We are not responsible for their sins. But since they did commit. Plead guilty. Maintain your commitment to do better than those assholes.

I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s all that the black community is asking.

I would say that's one thing and that would go a long way. But whites today also need to stop pretending that we are only talking about what those people did. Today there are whites who are racist and the number is not small. There is the matter of systemic racism that has not been addressed. There is the matter of fixing the damage racism has created, There is no easy way out and no only one thing we ask for since multiple things were done to us.

Plagues? The plagues were to convince the Egyptians specifically the Pharaoh, not the Hebrews.

Exodus 3:19-20
It's really a moot point because turning a person's skin snow white is very dramatic, whether that person is white, brown, or black. Moses, being semitic and living outdoors for most of the previous 40 years, was likely dark brown. Now, you can claim he was black all you want, but it makes no difference.
No. Its not dramatic to turn a white persons skin whiter. You wouldnt even be able to tell at 30 yards. The darker the person the more stark the contrast. Yes Moses was dark brown. There is no way he would have survived in the Pharaohs household for all those years if he didnt look like a Black man.
Actually, it is very dramatic to suddenly turn a person's skin snow white, regardless of their original color. Like I said though, it's still a moot point because Moses, being semitic, wasn't Caucasian. I'd like to see your evidence that the Egyptians of the time were all black, though. Their art certainly didn't depict a majority black society. Perhaps you have a few old Polaroids lying around from the time of the Pharoahs you could share?
No its not dramatic. I would be like "is this the miracle you were going to show me?" Now you take a Black man and turn his hand white and then I will sit up and take notice. I know Moses was not caucasian. My point is that he was a Black man. Not only did Egyptian art show a majority Black society, the Greeks themselves say the Egyptians were Black people.

I'd like to see that art.
Here you go. Do you want to know the Greeks that called the Egyptians Black as well?

hqdefault.jpg

egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Some of my grandparents were born in Europe, in what form do we have a "Head-start" exactly?

If anything, you Jack-Arses have been here a lot longer than "US"
Are you currently in the US? If not I am not talking to you. If you are then your family immediately benefited from being white the instant they became us citizens.

Oh really?
So, first "My Family" were ridiculed for being "Polish / Catholic", and then for being "White" once Affirmative Action could be used to discriminate against "Whites"?????
Even when they were ridiculed they were still considered to be less of a threat than Blacks.

So, which Whites are as violent of a threat as "Blacks"?

I mean Russia has the highest "White" murder rate in the World, and even though they live in a lot worse poverty than Black-Americans, the murder rate of Russia is a lot lower than Afro-Americans.
Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down so you could have a head start?
All whites are violent? Where the fuck do you come up with this stupid shit?

I have zero shame. Blacks who have good morals, no hate in their heart, and love the truth are flourishing in this Country. I’m ashamed of the whites who believe in this “white guilt” narrative.

Are you currently in the US? If not I am not talking to you. If you are then your family immediately benefited from being white the instant they became us citizens.

Oh really?
So, first "My Family" were ridiculed for being "Polish / Catholic", and then for being "White" once Affirmative Action could be used to discriminate against "Whites"?????
Even when they were ridiculed they were still considered to be less of a threat than Blacks.

I mean Russia has the highest "White" murder rate in the World, and even though they live in a lot worse poverty than Black-Americans, the murder rate of Russia is a lot lower than Afro-Americans.
Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down so you could have a head start?
Your history books.

Oh really?

Your history books.
Maybe you should read the history books yourself. Not all whites are violent. Throughout history ( and yes even in the books available to you ) every race has at one point or another acted violently. That doesn't mean everyone in that race is violent. Every time you make a stupid generalization you discount what ever point you are trying to make. But we all know the only point you want to make is that " whitey is bad". Stop being a victim of your own mind, get off your ass, shake off your self pity and make something of yourself. You owe it to your kids so they don't grow up as racist and full of anger as you.

Your history books.
Maybe you should read the history books yourself. Not all whites are violent. Throughout history ( and yes even in the books available to you ) every race has at one point or another acted violently. That doesn't mean everyone in that race is violent. Every time you make a stupid generalization you discount what ever point you are trying to make. But we all know the only point you want to make is that " whitey is bad". Stop being a victim of your own mind, get off your ass, shake off your self pity and make something of yourself. You owe it to your kids so they don't grow up as racist and full of anger as you.
I just said I got it from your history books. I didnt say all whites were violent. Cant you read?

Your history books.
I just said I got it from your history books. I didnt say all whites were violent. Cant you read?
My apology " pretty much all whites are violent". Small distinction. What do you mean " your history books"? I didn't write any history books. Just kidding, I know what you mean, and what you mean is ignorant. But please expound and go off on some racist rant.

Your history books.
My apology " pretty much all whites are violent". Small distinction. What do you mean " your history books"? I didn't write any history books. Just kidding, I know what you mean, and what you mean is ignorant. But please expound and go off on some racist rant.
If you already know, what is it you want me to expound on?

Last edited:
I have zero shame. Blacks who have good morals, no hate in their heart, and love the truth are flourishing in this Country. I’m ashamed of the whites who believe in this “white guilt” narrative.

If you have to talk about white guilt you have problems.

By today’s standards, all white people In the 19th century and early part of the 20th century were racist.

There’s no need to apologize for those assholes. They were racist.

Plead guilty on their behalf. They were racist motherfuckers.

Just admitting that goes along way. It’s not a condemnation of white people today. We are not them . We are not responsible for their sins. But since they did commit. Plead guilty. Maintain your commitment to do better than those assholes.

I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s all that the black community is asking.
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Your history books.

How about we stop all this excuse making about everywhere else throughout history and address the history of the nation we live in. Stop lying to yourself about way blacks feel as they do. You owe it to your kids, since they will grow up and live much of their lives as a minority, that you don't raise another generation of white racist excuse makers.

Your history books.

How about we stop all this excuse making about everywhere else throughout history and address the history of the nation we live in. Stop lying to yourself about way blacks feel as they do. You owe it to your kids, since they will grow up and live much of their lives as a minority, that you don't raise another generation of white racist excuse makers.
If they are a minority can they still be racists?

Your history books.

Why do you ask that stupid question?

Your history books.

Why not just answer the question?

Your history books.

I am dealing with what is going on here in this country. Everyone has equal rights. Every one can get ahead. My kids grew up fine. Are yours racists like you?

Your history books.

Why not just answer the question?
If you answer a stupid question you can never get that time back. If there is something you are trying to say why not just get to the point?

Forum List

Back