Are Whites Ashamed...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
That's old news. Quit pissing and moaning and move into the 21st Century without a chip on your shoulder. Someone will definitely knock it off.

That's old news. Quit pissing and moaning and move into the 21st Century without a chip on your shoulder. Someone will definitely knock it off.
Can you answer the question or should I ignore you for being off topic?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Can you answer the question or should I ignore you for being off topic?
Do what you will. I wasn't around then and neither were you.

Considering most nations had slaves, who is it you think we got a 300 year jump on?
Since I have never owned a slave the answer to your question is, "No."
It is your leadership, the Democrats, that kept voting to keep you down. Are you ashamed for supporting the Democrats? You should be.
And lastly, don't forget to thank Trump for getting blacks back to work.

Considering most nations had slaves, who is it you think we got a 300 year jump on?
It is your leadership, the Democrats, that kept voting to keep you down. Are you ashamed for supporting the Democrats? You should be.
You got a jump on every other race in the US.

Thanks for answering honestly.

No.
Are Black Americans ashamed of Black African's theft of White people's property in S. Africa and elsewhere? Same thing.
I am not responsible for anyone's actions except my own. Exactly like you.
White people have no valid property rights in S. Africa. Not even the same ball park.

Thanks for answering honestly about not being ashamed.

If you knew the answer then what the fuck did you ask for?

No.
Are Black Americans ashamed of Black African's theft of White people's property in S. Africa and elsewhere? Same thing.
White people have no valid property rights in S. Africa. Not even the same ball park.

Should the french cede their territory to the gauls?

Interesting take.

Interesting take.
Perspectives

No.

Study the history of South Africa before you embarrass yourself with your lies.

If you knew the answer then what the fuck did you ask for?
I didnt know the answer. I just thanked the person for answering honestly. What made you think I knew the answer?

No.

Study the history of South Africa before you embarrass yourself with your lies.
I did and my truths havent changed. However, this has nothing to do with the topic.

Hey, they're already ashamed, and they're making sure their kids are too.

That'll teach 'em!
lifeline010.jpg

Forum List

Back