Are Whites Ashamed...

It's plain for everyone to see how pissed off you are at whites. You're so frustrated about it that you can't write a post without tossing in a schoolyard insult about whites, and you actually think that it hurts us. Lamer.

So? If he's mad at whites, so? Who cares? We ain't here to cater to your white feelings. All you do is post schoolyard insults then cry when you get your punk ass slapped back. Whiner.
You’re jealous of whites also.

What for? Because the government did not give me special rights for 188 years that no one else got?
None of us got rights for 188 years
Theres never been a time when you didnt have more rights than a Black person.
Bullshit, you have the same rights that i have

I pity you. Dont confuse that with jealousy. You have nothing for me to be jealous of. Look at you and look at me. :laugh:
Then why are you so pissed at white people? I'm not made at blacks.

You're a fucking racist. Why would A be jealous of whites? Only a dumb ass white racist would say we are jealous of whites. Do whites like you even think before the air phonetically comes out of your mouth in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.
If you weren’t jealous of whites you wouldn’t be so pissed off at them.

That's not how this works. I recognize you must tell yourself this, but we are pissed because of you racism, Using your "logic" whites are jealous of Muslims.
You're pissed off at ALL white people. C'mon, man up.

And if I am why would I be? Care to explain how blacks could actually be mad at whites?. No excuses. C'mon man, man up.

I'm not pissed at white people. Show me one time I have said I was angry at you poor pitiful people.
laugh.gif
It's plain for everyone to see how pissed off you are at whites. You're so frustrated about it that you can't write a post without tossing in a schoolyard insult about whites, and you actually think that it hurts us. Lamer.

So? If he's mad at whites, so? Who cares? We ain't here to cater to your white feelings. All you do is post schoolyard insults then cry when you get your punk ass slapped back. Whiner.

What for? Because the government did not give me special rights for 188 years that no one else got?
That's one aspect, yes.

So you are admitting whites have received more handouts than anyone else and without the government handouts whites would be nothing. That whites are dependent on the government for everything and whites like you are crying because you want more free shit handed to you..

Thank you for finally owning up.

Then why are you so pissed at white people? I'm not made at blacks.

You're a fucking racist. Why would A be jealous of whites? Only a dumb ass white racist would say we are jealous of whites. Do whites like you even think before the air phonetically comes out of your mouth in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.

That's not how this works. I recognize you must tell yourself this, but we are pissed because of you racism, Using your "logic" whites are jealous of Muslims.

And if I am why would I be? Care to explain how blacks could actually be mad at whites?. No excuses. C'mon man, man up.
Just reading your posts everyone can tell that you hate all whites. According to you, all whites have benefitted from laws against blacks and that pisses you off. We smell like wet dog... You hate us all. Admit it.

That's one aspect, yes.

So you are admitting whites have received more handouts than anyone else and without the government handouts whites would be nothing. That whites are dependent on the government for everything and whites like you are crying because you want more free shit handed to you..

You're pissed off because whites built a society for themselves and won't hand blacks everything on a silver platter. You have to work for what you want. Pass the word around your 'hood.

Just reading your posts everyone can tell that you hate all whites. According to you, all whites have benefitted from laws against blacks and that pisses you off. We smell like wet dog... You hate us all. Admit it.

Look, your crying about me supposedly hating all whites doesn't affect me. You are a white racist, I don't give a fuck what you think I hate. Do you understand? If you don't, start understanding.

Last edited:

That's one aspect, yes.

You're pissed off because whites built a society for themselves and won't hand blacks everything on a silver platter. You have to work for what you want. Pass the word around your 'hood.

Since that didn't happen we'll just chalk your post up to the usual state of white racist delusions of grandeur.

America's Wealth......From the Backs of Our Ancestors

Learn what work is white punk. We've always had to do it.

Look, your crying about me supposedly hating all whites doesn't affect me. You are a white racist, I don't give a fuck what you think I hate. Do you understand? If you don't, start understanding.
It's not about what I think, it's about you outwardly hating all whites. You might not care what ANYONE thinks, but you come off as hating all whites. Which is irrational. The vast majority of whites had and have nothing to do with what blacks have and are going through. But you hate us all anyways.

That's one aspect, yes.

Since that didn't happen we'll just chalk your post up to the usual state of white racist delusions of grandeur.

It was whites who built the US, we brought blacks along to help out, and you all got a lot more out of this society than had you stayed in Africa. So you're welcome.

It's not about what I think, it's about you outwardly hating all whites. You might not care what ANYONE thinks, but you come off as hating all whites. Which is irrational. The vast majority of whites had and have nothing to do with what blacks have and are going through. But you hate us all anyways.

You are a white racist. I don't give a fuck what you and the other white racists in here think. You don't get to tone police boy. You'll accept what I say or you won't respond to what I say. Either way I don't give a damn. I'm not going to play the game you want to play and I don't give a damn if you think I hate all whites or not. I'll come off as I want to not the way you want me to. I know who I am. The vast majority of whites stood by and let things happen and the vast majority of whites now still do. So fuck your excuses. What is irrational is your whining. Now explain to us why blacks could actually be mad at whites instead of crying about how I hate all whites. Man up.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
Blacks weren't the only workers during slavery. Most white people did not own slaves and did their own work.
Blacks were the only workers that werent paid a salary. The white people that didnt own slaves were the equivalent of white trash today.
So poor blacks today are black trash
No. Theyre Black not white. Your line of logic doesnt account for that. Just because poor whites are white trash doesnt mean poor Blacks are Black trash.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not pissed at white people. Show me one time I have said I was angry at you poor pitiful people.
laugh.gif
The only that frustrates me about whites is how they smell like wet dog.
laugh.gif
LOL the smelliest people I have ever encountered are old black and white men in the supermarket. Whites do not smell like wet dogs, what a lying insult. Black men tend to wear so much cologne it is overbearing.
Whites smell like wet dog. There is even a commercial about it. Come on now.
laugh.gif
Ridiculous
You dont believe me? Watch this all the way through.

That's one aspect, yes.

It was whites who built the US, we brought blacks along to help out, and you all got a lot more out of this society than had you stayed in Africa. So you're welcome.

Didn't happen that way. The problem with dumb whites like you is that you don't understand that if things are different results are also. You are a tremendously stupid person. You think if blacks had stayed in Africa they would today be living in mud huts and poor. But the problem with that is Africa was doing quite well and if blacks had remained there, the colonization that ruined Africa probably wouldn't have taken place. Since whites could not figure out how to even farm the land more than likely the whites who came here may have died off. Without slaves, there wouldn't have been all the movement from Europe by whites. Your family were serfs, you got the better deal.

That's one aspect, yes.

Didn't happen that way. The problem with dumb whites like you is that you don't understand that if things are different results are also. You are a tremendously stupid person. You think if blacks had stayed in Africa they would today be living in mud hits and poor. But the problem with that is Africa was doing quite well and if blacks had remained there, the colonization that ruined Africa probably wouldn't have taken place. Since whites could not figure out how to even farm the land more than likely the whites who came here may have died off. Without slaves, there wouldn't have been all the movement from Europe by whites. Your family were serfs, you got the better deal.

The US would be just another penal colony without Blacks. Whites died by the thousands trying to do the work our ancestors did.

Last edited:

You are a white racist. I don't give a fuck what you and the other white racists in here think. You don't get to tone police boy. You'll accept what I say or you won't respond to what I say. Either way I don't give a damn. I'm not going to play the game you want to play and I don't give a damn if you think I hate all whites or not. I'll come off as I want to not the way you want me to. I know who I am. The vast majority of whites stood by and let things happen and the vast majority of whites now still do. So fuck your excuses. What is irrational is your whining. Now explain to us why blacks could actually be mad at whites instead of crying about how I hate all whites. Man up.
Your hatred seethes through your post, just thought you'd like to know. I'm not trying to change you, I don't care about that, I just wanted you to know how you come off, like a total white hating racist. Now why should anyone take anything you rant about seriously?

Didn't happen that way. The problem with dumb whites like you is that you don't understand that if things are different results are also. You are a tremendously stupid person. You think if blacks had stayed in Africa they would today be living in mud huts and poor. But the problem with that is Africa was doing quite well and if blacks had remained there, the colonization that ruined Africa probably wouldn't have taken place. Since whites could not figure out how to even farm the land more than likely the whites who came here may have died off. Without slaves, there wouldn't have been all the movement from Europe by whites. Your family were serfs, you got the better deal.
Wow, you remembered something, I'm impressed!! :biggrin:

If whites weren't the architects of America, then how come they are on top?

I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?
Blacks weren't the only workers during slavery. Most white people did not own slaves and did their own work.
Blacks were the only workers that werent paid a salary. The white people that didnt own slaves were the equivalent of white trash today.
So poor blacks today are black trash
No. Theyre Black not white. Your line of logic doesnt account for that. Just because poor whites are white trash doesnt mean poor Blacks are Black trash.

Molly thinks she can always substitute the word white for black and it means the same thing. Her entire argument is if you say whites did something she comes back with blacks did it too.

Your hatred seethes through your post, just thought you'd like to know. I'm not trying to change you, I don't care about that, I just wanted you to know how you come off, like a total white hating racist. Now why should anyone take anything you rant about seriously?

You are a white racist, how I come off to you is what you deserve to get. Again, your attempts at tone policing is not going to stop anything. It doesn't matter how it's presented, because you'll say the same thing about how people hate all whites. That's your built in excuse so you can deny the truth. So how long are we going to wait for you to man up and explain why blacks could possibly be mad at whites?

Last edited:
Wow, you remembered something, I'm impressed!! :biggrin:

If whites weren't the architects of America, then how come they are on top?

I think A has explained that to you very well. Whites are the architects of nothing but a system that denied everybody but them to compete.

You are a white racist, how I come off to you is what you deserve to get. Again, your attempts at tone policing is not going to stop anything. It doesn't matter how it's presented, because you'll say the same thing about how people hate all whites. That's your built in excuse so you can deny the truth. So how long are we going to wait for you to man up and explain why blacks could possibly be mad at whites?
I dunno why blacks would be mad at whites. We brought you over, freed you, gave you equal rights, you can go for the "American Dream"... Compared to Africa, you have it really good here. So why ARE you so mad?

Forum List

Back