Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

The term "Eastern Arabia" doesn't mean specifically Saudi Arabia the country. It means a geographic and cultural region, which includes, for example, Kuwait and Oman. You could have simply followed the link attached to the term to find that out.

Do go ahead and ignore. It seems to have served you well in your quest to remain uninformed.

That wouldn't matter whether the term "Eastern Arabia" means Saudi Arabia or not sir...as per Islamic law, non-Moslems cannot live in a country governed by Islam and "not mingle with the general populace," for the Qur'an says that non-Moslems in a Moslem country must be "in subjection." Qur'an 9:29, Shakir translation:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Non-Moslems must be subject to Moslems in Moslem countries so they WOULDN'T "not mingle with the general populace" in a Moslem country, smart-guy lol.

Last edited:
Indeed, whether the entertainers, or the audience, are or are not Muslim is irrelevant. They're not participating in a religious ritual here. It's got nothing to do with Islam or any other religion. Just as it's irrelevant whether a golfer or a race car driver is a "Christian". It's simply not involved.

Sexual conduct is a part of all 3 of the Abrahamic religions, sir lolol.

Indeed, whether the entertainers, or the audience, are or are not Muslim is irrelevant. They're not participating in a religious ritual here. It's got nothing to do with Islam or any other religion. Just as it's irrelevant whether a golfer or a race car driver is a "Christian". It's simply not involved.

Sexual conduct is a part of all 3 of the Abrahamic religions, sir lolol.

The term "Eastern Arabia" doesn't mean specifically Saudi Arabia the country. It means a geographic and cultural region, which includes, for example, Kuwait and Oman. You could have simply followed the link attached to the term to find that out.

Do go ahead and ignore. It seems to have served you well in your quest to remain uninformed.

That wouldn't matter whether the term "Eastern Arabia" means Saudi Arabia or not sir...as per Islamic law, non-Moslems cannot live in a country governed by Islam and "not mingle with the general populace," for the Qur'an says that non-Moslems in a Moslem country must be "in subjection." Qur'an 9:29, Shakir translation:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Non-Moslems must be subject to Moslems in Moslem countries so they WOULDN'T "not mingle with the general populace" in a Moslem country, smart-guy lol.

Pfft.

"Islamic law" is irrelevant here, because religion is irrelevant here. We're not looking at a religious practice.

There are a hell of a lot of foreign workers in that area, even in Saudi Arabia. I don't think they're required to "mingle". :lol:

And yes it does matter. "Eastern Arabia" includes Kuwait, Oman, the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar as well as part of Iraq. You were claiming we were looking at video from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia.. Eastern Arabia... know the difference.

Last edited:
Pfft.

"Islamic law" is irrelevant here, because religion is irrelevant here. We're not looking at a religious practice.

There are a hell of a lot of foreign workers in that area, even in Saudi Arabia. I don't think they're required to "mingle". :lol:

They couldn't choose to be totally isolated was my point, sir lolol.

And again, obviously sexual conduct is a part of the teachings of religion dumb*ss LOLOLOLOLOL.

EDIT to your EDIT - And no it doesn't matter if all of Arabia is governed by Islam LOLOL.

Last edited:
Pfft.

They couldn't choose to be totally isolated was my point, sir lolol.

And again, as the videos show, sexual conduct obviously is a part of religion LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Religion has nothing to do with it.

What part of that is eluding you? This is not a religious ceremony. It's a cultural fad.

As for the isolation, this is from your own link:

>> These troops or bands of musicians and dancers are usually outcasts and do not intermingle with the majority populace of the society. <<
Your own link.

Religion has nothing to do with it.
What part of that is eluding you? This is not a religious ceremony. It's a cultural fad.

As for the isolation, this is from your own link:

>> These troops or bands of musicians and dancers are usually outcasts and do not intermingle with the majority populace of the society. <<
Your own link.

I edited the post that you have replied to in this reply of yours. Please see my edit.

Magic wont work here, d*fis...they couldn't be totally isolated if they wanted to LOLOLOLOL.

You haven't shown us any evidence that these entertainers are Moslems, or any kind of religious...

I'm sorry sir but I don't have time for you...I cited the link that said that the dance is done in Eastern Arabia...learn Islam to know what you are talking about (how these women would have to be Moslems, how they couldn't live in Arabia as non-Moslems who "don't mingle with the general populace") lol.

Sorry to say I will be ignoring the rest of your posts on this thread...

You are a liar.

Instead of getting all in a tizzy about it (WHY, I don't know), why don't you try to do some research and argue intelligently for a change? Knowledge is your friend.

M'alayah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The M'alayah (Arabic: معلايه or معلاية / ALA-LC: ma‘alāyah) is a kind of dance common in Eastern Arabia and North Africa. The dance is usually misnamed by calling it various names such as um-alaya, dagni, etc.

The term and its origin is doubtful due to the obscurity of the rather taboo nature of the dance in traditional Islamic Persian Gulf societies. The M'alayah's contemporary equivalents on the neighboring African continent include the Makossa and Mapouka.

The dance is sexually suggestive in nature, with women tying up their lower torso with a piece of cloth or Keffiyeh, and performing sensual fast movements. There is no set pattern and method of performing the dance although some of its movements can be likened to those in bellydance, hip hop styled “booty popping”, Mapouka etc. It is known for its fast sensual movements of the buttocks and backside.

Primarily this dance is more often performed by groups that usually comprise singers, dancers and also backup musicians. These groups perform in special occasions such as weddings. The dance is accompanied by singing various songs that are unique to this type of dance. These troops or bands of musicians and dancers are usually outcasts and do not intermingle with the majority populace of the society.

The entertainers make out a living by charging an agreed upon fee in the range of $1000 USD to $3000 USD[citation needed] depending on the function they will be in, typically a marriage, an engagement ceremony, or a tribe celebrations, but usually end up earning much more in the form of tips either being thrown on the ground or on the dancers themselves.[citation needed] They are suspected to belong to Bidun groups of people.[citation needed]

Sorry. I have tried to look this up. I cannot find any connection to M'alayah and Islam. That includes what you just posted. It says nothing about Islam, Muslims or religion.

So twerking is just a word for dancing sexually...I found some very interesting videos of religious women in religious garbs twerking that I wanted to share...

Are twerking videos allowed, anyone know?... :)

Thought twerking was just a word for (switches mode of speech) 'shakin' dat ass' :)

Seeing the example video on page 1 I'm struck recalling the bit from "Footloose" when Bacon's character's justifying the prom to the preacher quoting Bible verse, "...and he lept and danced unto the Lord." ...Then I think of twerking. Um...:)

Lol In that Bible verse David was dancing naked. His wife was pissed off.

What's your story anyway? I remember you from DP where you would annoy the Christians and say all kinds of "blasphemous" things. Now, all of the sudden, you seem to take offense. :eusa_think:

Offended at bold face lies. Nobody has insulted Christianity in this thread.

You are a liar.

I am a liar how, sir lol?

I don't know. Let me see.

Pretending that M'alayah is an Islamic practice. That makes you a serious piece of scrap liar unless you are willing to admit that you were wrong.

Sorry. I don't believe you are a complete retard. I know for a fact that you are capable of reading.

You can pretend to be as dumb as shit but I am not falling for it. You know you are being dishonest. You know it! You know it!

So twerking is just a word for dancing sexually...I found some very interesting videos of religious women in religious garbs twerking that I wanted to share...

Are twerking videos allowed, anyone know?... :)

Thought twerking was just a word for (switches mode of speech) 'shakin' dat ass' :)

Seeing the example video on page 1 I'm struck recalling the bit from "Footloose" when Bacon's character's justifying the prom to the preacher quoting Bible verse, "...and he lept and danced unto the Lord." ...Then I think of twerking. Um...:)

Lol In that Bible verse David was dancing naked. His wife was pissed off.

What's your story anyway? I remember you from DP where you would annoy the Christians and say all kinds of "blasphemous" things. Now, all of the sudden, you seem to take offense. :eusa_think:

We are talking about M'alayah. What the peanuts are you talking about?

I can be blasphemous and disrespectful towards Christians and be offended by lies about M'alayah at the same time. I don't see the connection that you are trying to make.

Pretending that M'alayah is an Islamic practice. That makes you a serious piece of scrap liar unless you are willing to admit that you were wrong.

Sorry. I don't believe you are a complete retard. I know for a fact that you are capable of reading.

You can pretend to be as dumb as shit but I am not falling for it. You know you are being dishonest. You know it! You know it!

Lolol looks like somebody didn't take their anti-psychotics today LOLOLOL...

I don't know what you are talking about sir...a guess is that you misunderstood my words...I didn't say that Islam teaches people to M'alayah dance; I said that the women in the videos doing the dance are Moslem women which is what Moslem associates have told me.

Lolol looks like somebody didn't take their anti-psychotics today LOLOLOL...

I don't know what you are talking about sir...a guess is that you misunderstood my words...I didn't say that Islam teaches people to M'alayah dance; I said that the women in the videos doing the dance are Moslem women which is what Moslem associates have told me.

Bullshit.
(a) you know no such thing (hell, you don't even know the difference between Eastern Arabia and Saudi Arabia), and (b) this shit has nothing to do with religion anyway. Islam or anything else.

Your videos don't even have real music in 'em.

I can be blasphemous and disrespectful towards Christians and be offended by lies about M'alayah at the same time. I don't see the connection that you are trying to make.

Sounds like she was saying that you seem offended by my pointing out that the women in the videos are Moslem women, while in the past you have attacked Christians.

Bullshit.
(a) you know no such thing (hell, you don't even know the difference between Eastern Arabia and Saudi Arabia), and (b) this shit has nothing to do with religion anyway. Islam or anything else.

That "Arabia" is another term for the Arabian peninsula has nothing to do with this argument sir...as I told you Moslem associates have told me that the women are Moslems are that Moslem men women and children watch this kind of dancing.

...lolololol and obviously you jack-*ss, sexual conduct is a part of the teachings of religion.

Bullshit.

That "Arabia" is another term for the Arabian peninsula has nothing to do with this argument sir...as I told you Moslem associates have told me that the women are Moslems

And my neighbor's car repairman's babysitter's brother's father-in-law's second cousin's butcher told me you're an idiot. Wanna see a link?

You first.

...lolololol and obviously you jack-*ss, sexual conduct is a part of the teachings of religion.

And one MORE time for the slow readers...THIS IS NOT RELIGION WE'RE LOOKING AT. :banghead:

It isn't. Kuwait for an example.

Fact check, ace: Religion in Kuwait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

Going to bed...

You are a lying sack of camel shit AS WELL AS retarded. Your post, which you conveniently edited out, was about GOVERMENT, not religion.

Here it is again with its context restored:
EDIT to your EDIT - And no it doesn't matter if all of Arabia is governed by Islam LOLOL.

It isn't. Kuwait for an example.

Fucking lying asshole. :fu:

Over to Wiki:
>>Kuwait follows the "civil law system" modeled after the French legal system,[96][97][98] Kuwait's legal system is largely secular.[99][100][101] Sharia law governs only family law for Muslim residents,[100][102] non-Muslims in Kuwait have a secular family law. <<​

And my neighbor's car repairman's babysitter's brother's father-in-law's second cousin's butcher told me you're an idiot. Wanna see a link?

You first.

Isn't what I said, Ahab...I said that Moslem associates have confirmed the practice (M'alayah dancing celebrations) among Moslems.

And one MORE time for the slow readers...
THIS IS NOT RELIGION WE'RE LOOKING AT.

And one more time for you, d*fis, all of the Abrahamic religions give directives on sexual conduct. Qur'an 23:1-6:

"(1)Successful indeed are the believers, (2)Who are humble in their prayers, (3)And who shun what is vain, (4)And who act for the sake of purity, (5)And who restrain their sexual passions—(6)Except in the presence of their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for such surely are not blameable,"

Forum List

Back