Moslem M'alayah dancing...Moslems any comments?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
So this video shows some Moslem men throwing money on women as the "M'alayah" dance, a traditional dance done in some Moslem countries...we (Americans) would call it twerking. Google "M'alayah" to learn more about it and you can copy & paste these Arabic words into a Google Video or Youtube search to see more videos like this:

معلايه
معلاية

But Moslems, do you have any comments on this video...?...

Again, there is no "Moslem M'alayah", any more that there's "Christian twerking". They have nothing to do with each other. It isn't a religious ritual. It's a cultural artifact imported from Africa, and specific to certain geographical areas. Has nothing to do with Islam, or any other religion.

Again, there is no "Moslem M'alayah", any more that there's "Christian twerking". They have nothing to do with each other.

Lol and again as the term "Christian terrorism" can be applied to groups like the IRA and the Ku Klux Klan though Christianity does not necessarily have anything to do with terrorism, so I am using the phrase here, lol...I mean that it's participants are Moslems...

Again, there is no "Moslem M'alayah", any more that there's "Christian twerking". They have nothing to do with each other.

Lol and again as the term "Christian terrorism" can be applied to groups like the IRA and the Ku Klux Klan though Christianity does not necessarily have anything to do with terrorism, so I am using the phrase here, lol...I mean that it's participants are Moslems...

You don't even know that. All you have is a video of people in the Middle East. You can't look at the way a group of people are garbed and conclude you know what their religion is.

And again -- it isn't derived from, nor does it serve, religion. No more than twerking or pole dancing or salsa dancing or anything else that's non-religious.

I already gave you an example of dance that actually IS related to Islam. This ain't it.

You don't even know that. All you have is a video of people in the Middle East. You can't look at the way a group of people are garbed and conclude you know what their religion is.

And again -- it isn't derived from, nor does it serve, religion. No more than twerking or pole dancing or salsa dancing or anything else that's non-religious.

I already gave you an example of dance that actually IS related to Islam. This ain't it.

I told you man LOLOLOLOLOLOL I verified from my sources that the men and women are Moslems LOLOLOL.

Get BURNt you nimrod LOLOLOLOL (You:

image.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL.)

I told you man LOLOLOLOLOLOL I verified from my sources that the men and women are Moslems LOLOLOL.

Get BURNt you nimrod LOLOLOLOL (You:

image.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL.)

Your "sources" that lay down a Muzak version of Light My Fire onto all these videos?
Yeah, no doubt.

You spelled Muslim wrong, 14yr old girl.

Calling someone a female to insult them insult cool, wastoid...your mom's a female, guess something's wrong with her, ay?

Nitwit.
Shes a far better female than your waste of air self, truth. Look at ya, shitting yourself all over the internet with your insecure as fuck views.

wow, that "music" sucked

aside from that, it looks like some fantasy being played out, like the horny nun thing

Here's another with the original music from the video...this aint a fantasy bro haha (Moslem women "M'alayah" lesbianicly:)

Imagine it were Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky in that outfit doing that dance!

THEN go worship at the shrine of the porcelain god....you'll need to.

Sammy Ofo has been struggling through two threads and several days to transmogrify a secular dance imported from Africa into "Islam"...... not to be outdone, after a mere 184 posts Henry one-ups him and tries to tie it to US politicians. :rofl:

Congratulations Sammy -- you're no longer the most obsessed. You've met your match. :rock:

Sammy Ofo has been struggling through two threads and several days to transmogrify a secular dance imported from Africa into "Islam"...... not to be outdone, after a mere 184 posts Henry one-ups him and tries to tie it to US politicians. :rofl:

Congratulations Sammy -- you're no longer the most obsessed. You've met your match. :rock:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL just worry about figuring out a way to not be the guy in this photo anymore LOLOLOLOLOLOL:

image.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back