Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

...again, someone may be hacking & altering my words on this site, just for the record...I am a former political/religious activist whom I believe has made a few enemies through my former activism...lol

Some people on this tread:

image.jpg

LOLOL

(spiritually speaking, of course LOL)

...this video doesn't seem to be getting as many hits as the others for some strange reason...perhaps a hacker is tampering with something...:

Moslem women kiss, touch, and grind (again, got the OK from a mod for this haha:)

Note how the Moslem women even love each other haha:

I might be being hacked dude so I wouldn't know what you are reading that is alleged to be from me...but the subject is Moslem M'alayah dancing and not me...

M'alayah isn't "Moslem". Not even belly dance is "Moslem".
Nor is clothing ---- which is the only thing you have to go by in these Light My Fire videos.

Some people have some really strange obsessions.

Nor is clothing ---- which is the only thing you have to go by in these Light My Fire videos.

I see your confusion...by "Moslem" I meant that the participants are Moslem, not that Islam teaches "M'alayah" dancing...as people in a Moslem country might refer to the IRA or the Ku Klux Klan as "Christian terrorists" when Christianity does not necessarily teach terrorism...

To anyone following, I have no "obsession"...Islam and religion are interests of mine as I discuss them in multiple forums on this site LOLOLOLOL...

I see your confusion...by "Moslem" I meant that the participants are Moslem, not that Islam teaches "M'alayah" dancing...as people in a Moslem country might refer to the IRA or the Ku Klux Klan as "Christian terrorists" when Christianity does not necessarily teach terrorism...

I see your confusion ... you posted "the subject is Moslem M'alayah dancing" and then completely forgot you posted "the subject is Moslem M'alayah dancing".

See the second line about the clothing. Neither clothing nor M'alayah is "Moslem", and clearly "Light My Fire" even less so, therefore you have no clue what the religions, if any, of these performers may be.

I see your confusion ... you posted "the subject is Moslem M'alayah dancing" and then completely forgot you posted "the subject is Moslem M'alayah dancing".

See the second line about the clothing. Neither clothing nor M'alayah is "Moslem", and clearly "Light My Fire" even less so, therefore you have no clue what the religions, if any, of these performers may be.

LOLOLOLOLOL...no confusion here BURNt-brain LOLOLOLOL...we went over this man.

But as I already said, perhaps the brain that fries is a brain that dies LOLOLOLOLOL. You:

image.jpg

LOLOLOL

Here's a dance that actually is "Moslem".... featuring actual Moslems and --- sorry about this lack of dumb-down --- actual authentic music:

The Ritual Dance or Sema

The Mevlevi (also spelled as mawlawi) Ritual dance or sema consists of several stages with different meanings:

The first stage, Naat-i Sherif, is a eulogy to the Messenger of Islam and the all Prophets before him, who represent love. To praise them is to acknowledge and praise God Almighty Who created and sent them to humanity as a mercy. This eulogy is followed by a drumbeat (on the kudum) symbolizing the divine command ‘Be’ for the creation of the entire universe.

The Naat-i Sherif is followed by a Taksim, an improvisation on the reed flute or ney. This expresses the divine breath, which gives life to everything.

Then follows the Sultan Veled procession or Devr-i Veled, accompanied by peshrev music; this is a circular, anticlockwise, procession three times around the turning space. The greetings of the semazen, or whirling dervishes, during the procession represent the three stages of knowledge: ilm-al yaqin (received knowledge, gained from others or through study), ayn-al yaqin (knowing by seeing or observing for oneself) and haqq-al yakin (knowledge gained through direct experience, gnosis).​

More at the link: Whirling Dervishes

Here's a dance that actually is "Moslem".... featuring actual Moslems and --- sorry about this lack of dumb-down --- actual authentic music:

The Ritual Dance or Sema

The Mevlevi (also spelled as mawlawi) Ritual dance or sema consists of several stages with different meanings:

The first stage, Naat-i Sherif, is a eulogy to the Messenger of Islam and the all Prophets before him, who represent love. To praise them is to acknowledge and praise God Almighty Who created and sent them to humanity as a mercy. This eulogy is followed by a drumbeat (on the kudum) symbolizing the divine command ‘Be’ for the creation of the entire universe.

The Naat-i Sherif is followed by a Taksim, an improvisation on the reed flute or ney. This expresses the divine breath, which gives life to everything.

Then follows the Sultan Veled procession or Devr-i Veled, accompanied by peshrev music; this is a circular, anticlockwise, procession three times around the turning space. The greetings of the semazen, or whirling dervishes, during the procession represent the three stages of knowledge: ilm-al yaqin (received knowledge, gained from others or through study), ayn-al yaqin (knowing by seeing or observing for oneself) and haqq-al yakin (knowledge gained through direct experience, gnosis).​

And as I told you earlier if you know anything about Islam you would know that the dancers in the videos that I posted about "M'alayah" would have to be Moslems LOLOLOL, brain-FRIED (Qur'an 9:29.)

You:
image.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

The Ritual Dance or Sema

I saw this on a travel documentary I watched one time. I don't know how they can do that without getting dizzy and falling down. :)

The Ritual Dance or Sema

And as I told you earlier if you know anything about Islam you would know that the dancers in the videos that I posted about "M'alayah" would have to be Moslems LOLOLOL, brain-FRIED (Qur'an 9:29.)

You:
image.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

M'alayah has nothing to do with "Islam". No more than "twerking" has something to do with "Christianism".
Your own link already made that clear.

Sema, OTOH, has plenty to do with it and is actually performed as a spiritual act.

And I hate to break this to ya but lame instrumental versions of "Light My Fire" really aren't related to Islam either. Spread the word.

Forum List

Back