Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

Isn't what I said, Ahab...I said that Moslem associates have confirmed the practice (M'alayah dancing celebrations) among Moslems.

Bullshit AGAIN. I got yer quote right here --- it's right above on this page.

I said that the women in the videos doing the dance are Moslem women

--- which you do NOT know -- you don't even know where it was shot or what the music is.
You're a liar, and you've been busted.

And it's STILL not a religious ritual, and no that hasn't changed in the last ten minutes.

For example:
Dallas Keuchel is a baseball pitcher. He just beat the New York Wankees. Pop quiz: what's Dallas Keuchel's religion? Time's up. You don't know, do you? Nor should you, because it has nothing to do with baseball.

Same thing here.

Holy SHIT what a moron.

Last edited:
You are a lying sack of camel shit AS WELL AS retarded. Your post, which you conveniently edited out, was about GOVERMENT, not religion.

Here it is again with its context restored:
EDIT to your EDIT - And no it doesn't matter if all of Arabia is governed by Islam LOLOL.

It isn't. Kuwait for an example.

Fucking lying asshole. :fu:

Over to Wiki:
>>Kuwait follows the "civil law system" modeled after the French legal system,[96][97][98] Kuwait's legal system is largely secular.[99][100][101] Sharia law governs only family law for Muslim residents,[100][102] non-Muslims in Kuwait have a secular family law. <<​

LOL Keep suffering in hell, moron...I didn't "conveniently" edit anything...and nitwit nothing that you cited changes the fact that Kuwait's official religion is Islam. This is what "official religion" means (from State religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:)

A state religion (also called an established religion, state church, established church, or official religion) is a religious body or creed officially endorsed by the state. A state with an official religion, WHILE NOT SECULAR, is not necessarily a theocracy – a country whose rulers have in their hands both secular and spiritual authority."

EDIT to your EDIT - And again dumb moron, sexual conduct obviously is covered in the teachings of religion LOLOL.

Last edited:
You are a lying sack of camel shit AS WELL AS retarded. Your post, which you conveniently edited out, was about GOVERMENT, not religion.

Here it is again with its context restored:
EDIT to your EDIT - And no it doesn't matter if all of Arabia is governed by Islam LOLOL.

It isn't. Kuwait for an example.

Fucking lying asshole. :fu:

Over to Wiki:
>>Kuwait follows the "civil law system" modeled after the French legal system,[96][97][98] Kuwait's legal system is largely secular.[99][100][101] Sharia law governs only family law for Muslim residents,[100][102] non-Muslims in Kuwait have a secular family law. <<​

LOL Keep suffering in hell, moron...I didn't "conveniently" edit anything...and nitwit nothing that you cited changes the fact that Kuwait's official religion is Islam. This is what "official religion" means (from State religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:)

A state religion (also called an established religion, state church, established church, or official religion) is a religious body or creed officially endorsed by the state. A state with an official religion, WHILE NOT SECULAR, is not necessarily a theocracy – a country whose rulers have in their hands both secular and spiritual authority."

No SHIT Stupid. You originally claimed "GOVERNED BY ISLAM". It's right there on the page and quoted. You can't change it. Then you wanna back up and pretend you were talking about "State religion".

Dishonest HACK.

Last edited:
Okay, it's a little strange that religious people would practice such a "dance" as a custom of sorts, but still certainly not the strangest thing out there. Lol. I guess those people have to let off some steam somehow. :)

Looks like they're getting the steam out with their gyrating haha.

So, is this some kind of fetish for you or something? I mean, apparently these are African Muslims, and a lot of "African" type dances are quite "suggestive" to some people, I think. :D I don't really see what you are making such a big deal out of this for??? IOW, what is the point? Is there something you are trying to say about these women or how they dance or something? I don't know. Maybe they need money or something. Lol.

My thoughts exactly, what's he trying to say. Seems to have done a lot of "research".

Bullshit AGAIN. I got yer quote right here --- it's right above on this page.

I said that the women in the videos doing the dance are Moslem women

--- which you do NOT know -- you don't even know where it was shot or what the music is.
You're a liar, and you've been busted.

And it's STILL not a religious ritual, and no that hasn't changed in the last ten minutes.

Holy SHIT what a moron.

LOLOL someone might be hacking my posts & changing them to something I can't see. But:

1. I did not say that this is a "religious ritual." I just said that the women doing the dance are Moslem women.
2. For the last and final time, Moslem associates have confirmed Wikipedia's M'alayah link.
and
3. YOU are the shit-moron LOLOLOL.

Okay, it's a little strange that religious people would practice such a "dance" as a custom of sorts, but still certainly not the strangest thing out there. Lol. I guess those people have to let off some steam somehow. :)

Looks like they're getting the steam out with their gyrating haha.

So, is this some kind of fetish for you or something? I mean, apparently these are African Muslims, and a lot of "African" type dances are quite "suggestive" to some people, I think. :D I don't really see what you are making such a big deal out of this for??? IOW, what is the point? Is there something you are trying to say about these women or how they dance or something? I don't know. Maybe they need money or something. Lol.

My thoughts exactly, what's he trying to say. Seems to have done a lot of "research".

He apparently wants to demonstrate how good his aim is shooting at his own foot. :dunno:

It's kinda weird.
shoot-foot.gif

To anyone following thread, Pogo is playing smoke and mirror games...but he can keep suffering in hell LOLOLOLOL...

EDIT - He's also going back and editing his posts to change what he said...

Last edited:
1. I did not say that this is a "religious ritual." I just said that the women doing the dance are Moslem women.

And Tiger Freaking Woods is a Presbyterian. Or a Jew. Or a Zoroastrian. Or a Europagan animist.
What the fuck's that have to do with his golf game?

The fact remains you don't know jack shit about who these women are. You don't even know where the videos came from. You don't even know the difference between "Eastern Arabia" and "Saudi Arabia". You don't seem to even comprehend the difference between government and state religion.

2. For the last and final time, Moslem associates have confirmed Wikipedia's M'alayah link.

Then you contradict yourself yet again, for that link is the source of:

>> These troops or bands of musicians and dancers are usually outcasts and do not intermingle with the majority populace of the society. <<
First you want to tell us "some guy you know" confirms the Wiki link, while at the same time claiming what it says is impossible.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Going to bed...Pogo, enjoy the BURNing of the HELL that you are in LOLOLOLOL (Keep BURNing in hell in other words LOLOL.)

So you've *exposed* these *interesting* twerking videos, now what. Are you going to issue a fatwa or something?

I am a Christian sir, NOT a Moslem.

Come on, what's in a name......"Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them." What's your personal name for it, if not a fatwa then what?

Oh, now I recognize this poster. The "LOLOLOLOL" gave him away immediately. He was posting this crap last year when he joined too! I remember.

Anonymous1977 Why the hell are you posting this crap again? No one cared back then, and no one cares now!

Come on, what's in a name......"Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them." What's your personal name for it, if not a fatwa then what?

I'm not calling for or doing anything to anyone, sir...I just posted the videos to expose some Moslem behavior...if God "set's them on fire" or whatever then that is God doing that LOLOL.

I'm not calling for or doing anything to anyone, sir...I just posted the videos to expose some Moslem behavior...if God "set's them on fire" or whatever then that is God doing that LOLOL.

I look back and forth between your reply and your signature post and I'm failing to see the humor in either.

Lolol looks like somebody didn't take their anti-psychotics today LOLOLOL...

I don't know what you are talking about sir...a guess is that you misunderstood my words...I didn't say that Islam teaches people to M'alayah dance; I said that the women in the videos doing the dance are Moslem women which is what Moslem associates have told me.

I don't have to say anything else. You know more about this than I do. You know for a fact that this M'alayah dance has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam. If you refuse to come clean about your blatant lies then my work here is done.

You are lying. You are lying. You are lying. We can all tell. You already know it too. There is no point of saying anything else about it.

I don't have to say anything else. You know more about this than I do. You know for a fact that this M'alayah dance has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam. If you refuse to come clean about your blatant lies then my work here is done.

You are lying. You are lying. You are lying. We can all tell. You already know it too. There is no point of saying anything else about it.

Leave the drugs alone, man lololol. They're not good for your brain...

Copy and paste these Arabic words into a Youtube search, and see what you come up with...look at the videos very carefully if you do extended researching of them:

معلايه

معلاية

Lol

Leave the drugs alone, man lololol. They're not good for your brain...

Copy and paste these Arabic words into a Youtube search, and see what you come up with...look at the videos very carefully if you do extended researching of them:

معلايه

معلاية

Lol

That's the same word twice, and all it does is prove Arabic script has a way to write "M'alayah". Which we already know.

The fact that something can be expressed in the Arabic language doesn't make it "Moslem" any more than expressing something in Latin makes it "Catholic" or writing a word in Japanese makes it "Shinto".

Exactly how stupid are you? We seem to be plumbing new depths here....

:dig:

Is this why you keep leaving the site and coming back with new identities? All the old ones seem to crash and burn?

Wonder why.

That's the same word twice, and all it does is prove Arabic script has a way to write "M'alayah". Which we already know.

The fact that something can be expressed in the Arabic language doesn't make it "Moslem" any more than expressing something in Latin makes it "Catholic" or writing a word in Japanese makes it "Shinto".

Exactly how stupid are you? We seem to be plumbing new depths here....

:dig:

Is this why you keep leaving the site and coming back with new identities? All the old ones seem to crash and burn?

Wonder why.

LOLOLOL Think I'm gonna be ignoring you, kid. You bore me. But I'll leave you with the proverbial question LOLOLOLOL, "is the brain that fries a brain that dies?" I know you know the answer to this LOLOLOL.

image.jpg

(YOU)

LOLOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back