Hadid in the US

crazyme

May 19, 2018
Bella Hadid Runway 2016

Hadid is an Arabic word meaning iron.

Hadid, Hadeed or Al-Hadid may refer to:

Hadid (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

24:30-31

Tell the believing *men to reduce [some] of their vision and *guard their *private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.

And tell the believing *women to reduce [some] of their vision and *guard their *private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

What are those adornments that is spoken of? The adornments of the bosom.

Episode 5 The CASTING with Bella Hadid - 2016 VICTORIA'S SECRET Show in Paris by Fashion Channel

So, I guess not ALL Middle Easterners are Muslims just like NOT All Westerners are Christians.

But Fear Not Nation and States of God!

Psalm 33:12
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."

the LORD IS Allah..

Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elah, the Hebrew and Aramaic words for God.

The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha.

Allah - Wikipedia

Jesus spoke Aramaic many times during His ministry, hence, he must have used the word 'Eli' or 'Elaha' (ʼĔlāhā) many times to say 'God'. For instance, while Jesus was on the cross, He cried out in Aramaic.

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli[a], lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”) [Matthew 27:46, NIV]

'God' in English, 'Elohim' in Hebrew, 'Elaha' in Aramaic, 'Alaha' in Syriac etc. but the name of God in the Bible is YHWH, not Allah as some Muslim scholars may try to relate them. Hence, the God in the Bible is YHWH and the god in the Qu'ran is Allah. The most specific Hebrew name for God is YHWH, also mistakenly referred to as Yehovah, meaning self-existent and eternal. YHWH is rooted from ‘Hayah’, the to be verb, which is from ‘Hava’, to breathe, or to be, which connects to ‘Ayil’. Finally ‘Ayil’ leads us back to ‘El’, which is the root of all the Semitic names for God. YHWH is spoken aloud on rare Jewish celebrations as just “Ya.” Jews often replaced the actual name of God for Adonay (Lord) orally and in their written scripts.

The arabic word Allah, used also by Arabic Christians, is no more no less related to the Aramaic Alaha than to the Hebrew Elohim. The three share a common linguistic root, which is nothing exceptional, so no point being dragged on sterile arguments concerning this point.

Concerning the cry on the cross (quote from Psalm 22:1), the Peshitta (the earliest christian Aramaic translation) translate it using the word alaha, with the first person possessive suffix -i : alahi (ܐܲܠܵܗܝ ܐܲܠܵܗܝ ܠܡܵܢܵܐ ܫܒܲܩ̣ܬܵܢܝ̱ ). The original Hebrew Psalm used "Eli". Since the scriptor of the Greek gospel may not have been fluent in Aramaic, or used to transliterate Aramaic with Greek characters, it may be expected that the transliterations are approximates, hence a possible : eloi/alohi confusion.

There are many words used in the Hebrew Bible for the word 'God' (not the name of God), such us El (god), Elohim (god, plural form), El Shaddai (god almighty), Adonai (master), Elyon (highest) and Avinu (our father) are regarded by many religious Jews not as names, but as epithets highlighting different aspects of YHWH and the various 'roles' of God (source)

https://www.quora.com/Did-Jesus-call-out-to-Elohim

Isaiah 29:13
"Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:"

Matthew 15:9
"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Matthew 15:8
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

Since our eyes are blinded without the Holy Spirit and since The Holy Spirit does Testify of HIS Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, we would remain in darkness without HIM, The Holy Spirit. But allowing HIM to lead us by first accepting a few things could help us open up His Teaching within us rather than leaning on the teachings of men.

3:45
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

1:5
It is You we worship and You we ask for help.

1:6
Guide us to the straight path -

1:7
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

2:47
O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds.

2:122
O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds.

1:6
Guide us to the straight path -

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

3:50
And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

3:51
Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

2:286
"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

GOD is continually smearing HIS OWN Name and The Name of His Only Begotten through HIS disobedient children.

Is it a crime to make mistakes? Personal mistakes? No.. But some radical Muslims believe it is.

Isis 'throw man off a building for homosexual affair' and beat him to death when he survives
Isis 'throw man off a building for homosexual affair'

Even after the homosexual said he would repent.

Why these people are 'graced' with nothing but freedom is unclear to me.

Ruthless Authority given to ruthless persons to kill with The Authority God has given. Ruthless!

If ANYONE is giving GOD reason enough to be in HELL Himself and for HELL even being needed, these sorts of persons sure are giving HIM good enough reasons.

Why they are allowed to live among innocent lives is so unclear... Even from a Biblical perspective.

Even the supposed 'defenders' are accusing every little 'wrong' thing they see. In every human life.

'You don't follow every single letter and jot of what the Church teaches? We won't defend you.'

Followers of man's commandments and man's doctrines in place of GOD's.

Sometimes, they're worse than the real attackers. Why did they even 'sign up' to be defenders if they can't nor do their jobs?

They say, 'we haven't seen anything wrong'.

By sight they live...

Their ears and eyes are closed like graves and places of dead man's bones.

They earn their living by receiving 'glory' unto themselves by the Authorities.

The attackers were here years ago... they were here yesterday... they will be here tomorrow..
And the defenders say, 'we are good'.

Accusations towards EVERY good, noble thought and idea IF they don't work out the Perfect way.

When and if Holy Beings becomes 'flesh', they become tempted as all men.. In Pride, greed, self, everything.

But still.. this is not the Main concern... The Main thing is that even the defenders are under God's Authority just as ISIS members are. How is GOD doing anything as Psalm 23 states?

He leads me in the paths of Righteousness for HIS name's sake..

How is HIS name receiving anything but shame?

Regardless of who the 'His' is. Either The Father or GOD or Christ Jesus. Regardless... How is shame and crime and unsafety part of HIS name?

Have They started to believe upon man's commandments and man's doctrines as well?
The man's commandment and man's doctrine of 'the god of this world' heebby jeebby?

The god of this world is nothing more than each individual human heart that would choose the ways and commandments of man over the ways and commandments of God. These are the 'god(s) of this world' that leads astray, sways and keeps others in darkness so that their eyes will not see.

Poor is the one who has no friends in this world; regardless of righteousness or not.

But this too shall pass.. From day unto day. Mourning is at night but joy comes in the morning.
Just got to hold on to whatever is left.

How did the oil become so little? By accusations. Not even True accusations.

a person came and brought an accusation. 'I'm not sure which one of those did it, but it was one of them'.

The investigator looked at both of them. 'one was an 'upright' citizen of the Community. Paid taxes, had children, had a wife and home. Paid bills.
The other was not too upright. Didn't pay taxes had no children, no wife, no home but paid bills as best as the person could.

The investigator brought his other detectives and presented the case to them. The case was too difficult for he alone to handle.

The other detectives were given the information. 'One of them did the crime'.

The detectives saw the same things. One was upright. Paid taxes, had children, had a wife and home and paid bills. The other was not that upright, didn't pay taxes, had no children, had no wife nor home but paid bills the best the person could.

So they brought the community. The case was too difficult for the detectives even.

The Community also was presented with the information. One was upright, paid taxes, had children and wife and home. Paid bills.

The other was not too upright, didn't pay taxes, didn't have children nor wife nor home but paid bills the best that person could.

Well 1 of them committed the crime and neither the Investigator nor the detectives nor the Community could understand.

http://michaelaxx.free.fr/15 - Sometimes it Snows in April.mp3

images
images

This one was the upright one, that paid taxes, that had children, had a wife, had a home, paid bills.

The second one was the not so upright, didn't pay taxes, had no children nor wife nor home but paid bills, the best he could.

The Lawyer Scribe on the side asked, 'why would a person struggling to pay bills the best he can commit a crime that would have him have struggled for no reason'?

If a person has 'nothing' to lose, they don't have to struggle to pay bills, the best way they can.

Those who struggle to keep a certain thing 'struggle' because it is needed. Not because it is a luxury.

Last edited:
  • Banned
But one of them committed the crime.

And the accuser that brought forth the accusation couldn't tell the difference between the two.

Not even with the hair.

images

Strangely, the accuser is now living in The Bahamas in a bungalow paid for with $$$ bills and not with a home loan.

I guess she came across some monies somehow..

Was the proper 'criminal' properly given the proper dues for the crime which was committed or was it swept under the rug due to excessiveness in time? Notwithstanding the tax $$$ that was burnt during the process of investigations.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pakistan needs a better Education System and MORE concern to their Children... From the upper levels downward...

terrorists-must-surrender-before-state-or-face-consequences-president-mamnoon-1451495896-8378.jpg

• Banned
Senate chair Sanjrani takes over as acting president as Mamnoon travels for Umrah

ISLAMABAD: Senate Chairman Mir Sadiq Sanjrani took over as acting president of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan as the incumbent Mamnoon Hussain departed for Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah.

Hussain, 77, is set to remain in the Kingdom for 10 days, till May 24, and will return home thereafter, a statement read. Sanjrani has consequently been appointed as the acting president, in line with the Constitution of Pakistan, it added.

A notification in this regard was issued, confirming Sanjrani as the acting president of Pakistan during Hussain's 10-day visit to the Kingdom.

Senate chair Sanjrani takes over as acting president as Mamnoon travels for Umrah

Forum List

Back