Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

On stage Moslem twerking:

This paving-over of the original music with the lame-ass cover of "Light My Fire" is getting really old. The original music has gotta be far more interesting.

Btw your link indicates these are professional Bidun entertainers, not "Moslems". And it's apparently got nothing to do with religion but is another cultural thing. The same link describes the spectacle as "taboo" and indicates the performers are outcasts who don't mingle with the general populace. Kind of their own self-contained community?

Actually if its derivation from West Africa is accurate it resembles a kind of crude version of African dances that have to do with expressing the concept of fertility. I could see that lineage.

But that fake music soundtrack .... :death: that's gotta go. Give us something with the original music.

Okay, it's a little strange that religious people would practice such a "dance" as a custom of sorts, but still certainly not the strangest thing out there. Lol. I guess those people have to let off some steam somehow. :)

Looks like they're getting the steam out with their gyrating haha.

So, is this some kind of fetish for you or something? I mean, apparently these are African Muslims, and a lot of "African" type dances are quite "suggestive" to some people, I think. :D I don't really see what you are making such a big deal out of this for??? IOW, what is the point? Is there something you are trying to say about these women or how they dance or something? I don't know. Maybe they need money or something. Lol.

Okay, it's a little strange that religious people would practice such a "dance" as a custom of sorts, but still certainly not the strangest thing out there. Lol. I guess those people have to let off some steam somehow. :)

So, is this some kind of fetish for you or something? I mean, apparently these are African Muslims, and a lot of "African" type dances are quite "suggestive" to some people, I think. :D I don't really see what you are making such a big deal out of this for??? IOW, what is the point? Is there something you are trying to say about these women or how they dance or something? I don't know. Maybe they need money or something. Lol.

I don't see any evidence that they're Muslim, but apparently they do make a lot of money.

I don't see any evidence that they're Muslim, but apparently they do make a lot of money.

Well, that is what the caption on the video says, not that it's necessarily accurate, but the clothing also looks like it could be Muslim garb. Of course, one can't say for sure from a Youtube video.

This paving-over of the original music with the lame-ass cover of "Light My Fire" is getting really old. The original music has gotta be far more interesting.

Btw your link indicates these are professional Bidun entertainers, not "Moslems". And it's apparently got nothing to do with religion but is another cultural thing. The same link describes the spectacle as "taboo" and indicates the performers are outcasts who don't mingle with the general populace. Kind of their own self-contained community?

Actually if its derivation from West Africa is accurate it resembles a kind of crude version of African dances that have to do with expressing the concept of fertility. I could see that lineage.

But that fake music soundtrack .... :death: that's gotta go. Give us something with the original music.

According to my sources (people that I have talked to) the entertainers and their audiences are all Moslems.

...I love the soundtrack bro...that's gonna stay...

It's a way groovy tune haha

Well, that is what the caption on the video says, not that it's necessarily accurate, but the clothing also looks like it could be Muslim garb. Of course, one can't say for sure from a Youtube video.

Exactly. Anyone can call any YouTube video anything they want. And inasmuch as the music is all doctored and the commentary is disabled, I very much doubt their veracity.

The garb would be cultural rather than religious, to fit that time and place, like anywhere else (think about it -- do we wear "Christian garb"?) And again inasmuch as they're entertainers they would use whatever wardrobe would serve the desired effect. If the desired effect is to fantasize on what look like everyday (Muslim) women, similar to ones seen on the streets, gyrating in ways the actual everyday women wouldn't be doing in that culture, then that's the garb that would be called for.

Just as an American stripper might use a costume as a nurse, or teacher, or cop, or whatever the particular fantasy is. They don't need to go to nursing school for that.

According to my sources (people that I have talked to) the entertainers and their audiences are all Moslems.

...I love the soundtrack bro...that's gonna stay...

It's a way groovy tune haha

It sucks big time dingo balls. It's not even the Doors, let alone authentic original middle eastern music.

Plus, it's the same lame thing --- over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

Gonna be discontinuing our conversation Chris...it was nice talking to you.

Exactly. Anyone can call any YouTube video anything they want. And inasmuch as the music is all doctored and the commentary is disabled, I very much doubt their veracity.

The garb would be cultural rather than religious, to fit that time and place, like anywhere else (think about it -- do we wear "Christian garb"?) And again inasmuch as they're entertainers they would use whatever wardrobe would serve the desired effect. If the desired effect is to fantasize on what look like everyday (Muslim) women, similar to ones seen on the streets, gyrating in ways the actual everyday women wouldn't be doing in that culture, then that's the garb that would be called for.

Just as an American stripper might dress as a nurse, or teacher, or cop, or whatever the particular fantasy is. They don't need to go to nursing school for that.

Even if they were (which I'm sure SOME of them actually are), I don't really see what the big deal is or what the point is. It's not like it's so "shocking" or anything. It's another country. They might do things differently there. Plenty of women in the world performing provocative dance maneuvers. Not so shocking. :D

Gonna be discontinuing our conversation Chris...it was nice talking to you.

Why? Isn't this something you wanted to discuss? Why make a thread about it if you didn't want to discuss it? :uhoh3: What in the hell??

Just as an American stripper might dress as a nurse, or teacher, or cop, or whatever the particular fantasy is. They don't need to go to nursing school for that.

Even if they were (which I'm sure SOME of them actually are), I don't really see what the big deal is or what the point is. It's not like it's so "shocking" or anything. It's another country. They might do things differently there. Plenty of women in the world performing provocative dance maneuvers. Not so shocking. :D

I suspect that's universal, yup. It isn't going to look the same everywhere since every culture has its own definitions of where the moral edge is and what exactly defines "suggestive". And even those change over time within the same culture.

They couldn't live in Saudi Arabia as non-Muslims who "don't mingle with the general populace" if you know anything about Islam... :)

It sucks big time dingo balls. It's not even the Doors, let alone authentic original middle eastern music.

Plus, it's the same lame thing --- over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

Lol the point wasn't entertaining us...the point was exposing Moslem behavior, if you noted from the thread title...

Want entertainment? I'm not your guy, friend. :)

They couldn't live in Saudi Arabia as non-Muslims who "don't mingle with the general populace" if you know anything about Islam... :)

Did you post these same videos before several months or so ago? I seem to remember another poster who was incessantly posting these videos and seemed to have some kind of obsession with these alleged Muslim women twerking. :)

So twerking is just a word for dancing sexually...I found some very interesting videos of religious women in religious garbs twerking that I wanted to share...

Are twerking videos allowed, anyone know?... :)

Thought twerking was just a word for (switches mode of speech) 'shakin' dat ass' :)

Seeing the example video on page 1 I'm struck recalling the bit from "Footloose" when Bacon's character's justifying the prom to the preacher quoting Bible verse, "...and he lept and danced unto the Lord." ...Then I think of twerking. Um...:)

Lol the point wasn't entertaining us...the point was exposing Moslem behavior, if you noted from the thread title...

You haven't shown us any evidence that these entertainers are Moslems, or any kind of religious. Nor are we told where the videos are shot. Saudi Arabia is doubtful.

Here's one I looked up --- this music is obviously also dubbed, but it's far more authentic than that lame Doors clone and waaaay more interesting.

From the uploader's description (excerpt):
>> Malaya (or معلايه ) is an afro-arab dance similar to Baikoko, a costal dance found within the East African region of Tanga (Tanzania) and Mombasa (Kenya). M'alayah also resembles the Swahili Chakacha dance, which features hip roll movements like singer Shakira (in swahili you may say kata kiuno or viuno which simply means to cut your waist) and slow waist wine like Rihanna. The Somali niiko and the Malagasy kawitry dance also shares its similarites with Malaya.

In West Africa, Malaya is similar to the Mapouka dance from Cote d'Ivoire, the sabar-leumbeul dance from Senegal and the funana from Cabo Verde (Cape Verde) << (more at the link --- and the comments below the video are interesting too)​

He doesn't specify exactly where this was shot, although to my ear the music sounds more West African than East. As a Lusophile I'm familiar with Funana, but only as a music form. Not familiar with the visuals.

Interesting stuff anyways. The world is a rich repository of human cultures expressed in myriad ways.

Last edited:

You haven't shown us any evidence that these entertainers are Moslems, or any kind of religious. Nor are we told where the videos are shot. Saudi Arabia is doubtful.

Here's one I looked up --- this music is obviously also dubbed, but it's far more authentic than that lame Doors clone and waaaay more interesting.

From the uploader's description (excerpt):
>> Malaya (or معلايه ) is an afro-arab dance similar to Baikoko, a costal dance found within the East African region of Tanga (Tanzania) and Mombasa (Kenya). M'alayah also resembles the Swahili Chakacha dance, which features hip roll movements like singer Shakira (in swahili you may say kata kiuno or viuno which simply means to cut your waist) and slow waist wine like Rihanna. The Somali niiko and the Malagasy kawitry dance also shares its similarites with Malaya.

In West Africa, Malaya is similar to the Mapouka dance from Cote d'Ivoire, the sabar-leumbeul dance from Senegal and the funana from Cabo Verde (Cape Verde) << (more at the link --- and the comments below the video are interesting too)​

He doesn't specify exactly where this was shot, although to my ear the music sounds more West African than East. As a Lusophile I'm familiar with Funana, but only as a music form. Not familiar with the visuals.

Interesting stuff anyways. The world is a rich repository of human cultures expressed in myriad ways.

So what if it was filmed in Saudi Arabia or where ever in the world? What difference does it make and why is this something that anyone feels the need to post over and over again? I don't see too many people caring about this at all, TBH. ;) The fact that a person feels compelled to post videos about it over and over again is more weird, IMO.

Forum List

Back