Are twerking videos allowed on the site...*INTERESTING* twerking videos that I'd like to expose

So twerking is just a word for dancing sexually...I found some very interesting videos of religious women in religious garbs twerking that I wanted to share...

Are twerking videos allowed, anyone know?... :)

Thought twerking was just a word for (switches mode of speech) 'shakin' dat ass' :)

Seeing the example video on page 1 I'm struck recalling the bit from "Footloose" when Bacon's character's justifying the prom to the preacher quoting Bible verse, "...and he lept and danced unto the Lord." ...Then I think of twerking. Um...:)

I think that this poster is TRYING to make a point, but perhaps is too afraid to come out and say. Can't say for sure, but it seems that way.

You know, these women could even be sex slaves who are dressed up in this garb and made to dance for the men. Who in the hell knows? There is just no way to really tell what is going on from a Youtube video. They could be real. They could be fake. Nobody really knows when it comes to these kinds of vids. Just sayin. :)

You know, these women could even be sex slaves who are dressed up in this garb and made to dance for the men. Who in the hell knows? There is just no way to really tell what is going on from a Youtube video. They could be real. They could be fake. Nobody really knows when it comes to these kinds of vids. Just sayin. :)

Anything's possible. I think it's real, I just don't think it's got anything to do with Moslems.

Anything's possible. I think it's real, I just don't think it's got anything to do with Moslems.

Why are you spelling it like that? I always thought it was MUSLIMS. :D

They're interchangeable. "Moslem" is older but "Muslim" is probably more phonologically accurate.

They're interchangeable. "Moslem" is older but "Muslim" is probably more phonologically accurate.

I've seen it spelled that way before, but I thought it was just a typo. Lol. Oh well, I'm not Muslim, so what do I know about it?

You haven't shown us any evidence that these entertainers are Moslems, or any kind of religious...

I'm sorry sir but I don't have time for you...I cited the link that said that the dance is done in Eastern Arabia...learn Islam to know what you are talking about (how these women would have to be Moslems, how they couldn't live in Arabia as non-Moslems who "don't mingle with the general populace") lol.

Sorry to say I will be ignoring the rest of your posts on this thread...

Last edited:
So, is this some kind of fetish for you or something? I mean, apparently these are African Muslims, and a lot of "African" type dances are quite "suggestive" to some people, I think. :D I don't really see what you are making such a big deal out of this for??? IOW, what is the point? Is there something you are trying to say about these women or how they dance or something? I don't know. Maybe they need money or something. Lol.

Gonna be discontinuing our conversation Chris...it was nice talking to you.
That was a lazy answer.

Looks like they're getting the steam out with their gyrating haha.

So, is this some kind of fetish for you or something? I mean, apparently these are African Muslims, and a lot of "African" type dances are quite "suggestive" to some people, I think. :D I don't really see what you are making such a big deal out of this for??? IOW, what is the point? Is there something you are trying to say about these women or how they dance or something? I don't know. Maybe they need money or something. Lol.

I don't see any evidence that they're Muslim, but apparently they do make a lot of money.

Well, that is what the caption on the video says, not that it's necessarily accurate, but the clothing also looks like it could be Muslim garb. Of course, one can't say for sure from a Youtube video.

Exactly. Anyone can call any YouTube video anything they want. And inasmuch as the music is all doctored and the commentary is disabled, I very much doubt their veracity.

The garb would be cultural rather than religious, to fit that time and place, like anywhere else (think about it -- do we wear "Christian garb"?) And again inasmuch as they're entertainers they would use whatever wardrobe would serve the desired effect. If the desired effect is to fantasize on what look like everyday (Muslim) women, similar to ones seen on the streets, gyrating in ways the actual everyday women wouldn't be doing in that culture, then that's the garb that would be called for.

Just as an American stripper might dress as a nurse, or teacher, or cop, or whatever the particular fantasy is. They don't need to go to nursing school for that.

Even if they were (which I'm sure SOME of them actually are), I don't really see what the big deal is or what the point is. It's not like it's so "shocking" or anything. It's another country. They might do things differently there. Plenty of women in the world performing provocative dance maneuvers. Not so shocking. :D

If these are Muslims then it is very shocking to me. The trick is that they aren't Muslims.

Every single person participating in this thread knows that these aren't Muslim women. Only a complete retard would believe that these are Muslims. Since nobody in this thread is a complete retard then let's just drop the bull shit and stick to telling the truth and stop trying to be totally deceptive and/or stupid.

These are not Muslims. Drop the nonsense. These blatant lies are so obvious.

You haven't shown us any evidence that these entertainers are Moslems, or any kind of religious...

I'm sorry sir but I don't have time for you...I cited the link that said that the dance is done in Eastern Arabia...learn Islam to know what you are talking about (how these women would have to be Moslems, how they couldn't live in Arabia as non-Moslems who "don't mingle with the general populace") lol.

You are a liar.

So twerking is just a word for dancing sexually...I found some very interesting videos of religious women in religious garbs twerking that I wanted to share...

Thought twerking was just a word for (switches mode of speech) 'shakin' dat ass' :)

Seeing the example video on page 1 I'm struck recalling the bit from "Footloose" when Bacon's character's justifying the prom to the preacher quoting Bible verse, "...and he lept and danced unto the Lord." ...Then I think of twerking. Um...:)

Lol In that Bible verse David was dancing naked. His wife was pissed off.

The term "Eastern Arabia" doesn't mean specifically Saudi Arabia the country. It means a geographic and cultural region, which includes, for example, Kuwait and Oman. You could have simply followed the link attached to the term to find that out.

Do go ahead and ignore. It seems to have served you well in your quest to remain uninformed.

I don't see any evidence that they're Muslim, but apparently they do make a lot of money.

Well, that is what the caption on the video says, not that it's necessarily accurate, but the clothing also looks like it could be Muslim garb. Of course, one can't say for sure from a Youtube video.

Exactly. Anyone can call any YouTube video anything they want. And inasmuch as the music is all doctored and the commentary is disabled, I very much doubt their veracity.

The garb would be cultural rather than religious, to fit that time and place, like anywhere else (think about it -- do we wear "Christian garb"?) And again inasmuch as they're entertainers they would use whatever wardrobe would serve the desired effect. If the desired effect is to fantasize on what look like everyday (Muslim) women, similar to ones seen on the streets, gyrating in ways the actual everyday women wouldn't be doing in that culture, then that's the garb that would be called for.

Just as an American stripper might dress as a nurse, or teacher, or cop, or whatever the particular fantasy is. They don't need to go to nursing school for that.

Even if they were (which I'm sure SOME of them actually are), I don't really see what the big deal is or what the point is. It's not like it's so "shocking" or anything. It's another country. They might do things differently there. Plenty of women in the world performing provocative dance maneuvers. Not so shocking. :D

If these are Muslims then it is very shocking to me. The trick is that they aren't Muslims.

Every single person participating in this thread knows that these aren't Muslim women. Only a complete retard would believe that these are Muslims. Since nobody in this thread is a complete retard then let's just drop the bull shit and stick to telling the truth and stop trying to be totally deceptive and/or stupid.

Indeed, whether the entertainers, or the audience, are or are not Muslim is irrelevant. They're not participating in a religious ritual here. It's got nothing to do with Islam or any other religion. Just as it's irrelevant whether a golfer or a race car driver is a "Christian". It's simply not involved.

How in the hell do YOU know? Oh, that's right, you don't know anything. :D Why would you believe that Muslims never dance? WTF is wrong with you? They COULD be Muslims. It is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

You are a liar.

Instead of getting all in a tizzy about it (WHY, I don't know), why don't you try to do some research and argue intelligently for a change? Knowledge is your friend.

M'alayah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The M'alayah (Arabic: معلايه or معلاية / ALA-LC: ma‘alāyah) is a kind of dance common in Eastern Arabia and North Africa. The dance is usually misnamed by calling it various names such as um-alaya, dagni, etc.

The term and its origin is doubtful due to the obscurity of the rather taboo nature of the dance in traditional Islamic Persian Gulf societies. The M'alayah's contemporary equivalents on the neighboring African continent include the Makossa and Mapouka.

The dance is sexually suggestive in nature, with women tying up their lower torso with a piece of cloth or Keffiyeh, and performing sensual fast movements. There is no set pattern and method of performing the dance although some of its movements can be likened to those in bellydance, hip hop styled “booty popping”, Mapouka etc. It is known for its fast sensual movements of the buttocks and backside.

Primarily this dance is more often performed by groups that usually comprise singers, dancers and also backup musicians. These groups perform in special occasions such as weddings. The dance is accompanied by singing various songs that are unique to this type of dance. These troops or bands of musicians and dancers are usually outcasts and do not intermingle with the majority populace of the society.

The entertainers make out a living by charging an agreed upon fee in the range of $1000 USD to $3000 USD[citation needed] depending on the function they will be in, typically a marriage, an engagement ceremony, or a tribe celebrations, but usually end up earning much more in the form of tips either being thrown on the ground or on the dancers themselves.[citation needed] They are suspected to belong to Bidun groups of people.[citation needed]

Who cares? Are you offended by dancing or something?

What's your story anyway? I remember you from DP where you would annoy the Christians and say all kinds of "blasphemous" things. Now, all of the sudden, you seem to take offense. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back