Are there More Black Men in Jail or In College ?

Er..the person who is putting forth that stereotype always comes from the left.

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

José;735921 said:
My last post was not totally serious, people. For those of us who can’t afford/don’t want to get an education or simply don't like to work the place they were born into often means the difference between a reasonable standard of living and a life of misery.

That’s why I think “the Bass” and blacks in general take America too much for granted. Lazy blacks in the US can at least survive on government handouts. In Mexico they would all starve to death in a slum before you could say enchillada.

Once again, Ravi. You're a moron.

Once again, Ravi. You're a moron.
You think Jose is a lefty? He might be, I haven't formed an opinion. But if you're going to sit there and tell me that isn't the common belief of your average righty, then you, my dear, are a big fat liar.

You think Jose is a lefty? He might be, I haven't formed an opinion. But if you're going to sit there and tell me that isn't the common belief of your average righty, then you, my dear, are a big fat liar.

As I said, and others have before. You're an idiot.

But it's nice to see your MO doesn't change. REgardless of the facts, anyone who doesn't fit your "idea" of what you think they should be are liars themselves.

God, it's like being back in the 5th grade.

You did say, blacks in general...blah blah blah

Are you Shog's puppet or is he yours? It gets harder to tell you apart.

As I said, and others have before. You're an idiot.

But it's nice to see your MO doesn't change. REgardless of the facts, anyone who doesn't fit your "idea" of what you think they should be are liars themselves.

God, it's like being back in the 5th grade.
Is Dillo a lefty, too? How about William Joyce? Wow? Nomedeplume?

:doubt:

Is Dillo a lefty, too? How about William Joyce? Wow? Nomedeplume?

:doubt:

I know you must have a link to back up what those big flapping lips are saying....to show just how racist and how we're always going on about "lazy blacks".....

You did say, blacks in general...blah blah blah

Are you Shog's puppet or is he yours? It gets harder to tell you apart.

given that you are basically an asexual bud off of Manifolds ass is this a question you want to be asking anyone?

Right on, Dillo.

Charlie Bass himself is one of those "blacks that are always complaining" Ravi referred to.

José;736162 said:
Right on, Dillo.

Charlie Bass himself is one of those "blacks that are always complaining" Ravi referred to.
I don't believe Bass is black. I think he's a troll. Truly.

Forum List

Back