Are there More Black Men in Jail or In College ?

White people TODAY are not the white people of 110 years ago, bass. I've never had slaves nor have I marginalized modern blacks. go take a lesson from Bill Cosby. it's not white people that keep you down now that we have the strict application of equality (outside of racist affirmative action, of course).

Again, if anything, it's the WHITE MAJORITY shaking off the racist shit from their historic shoe that allows you to shoot from the hip with your racist hardon for social revenge. I'd still love to see how ANY election has ever been decided by a minority due to a split in the white vote.

Racism and discrimination have *NOT* gone away and once again no one is making an indictment against all whites, just stating the facts that whites are responsible for what did happen which has led to whats happening now. When the Bass says white he's talking explicitly about those whites that are the adversaries of blacks.

And to reinterate again for the last time, if all the minorities or even if half the minorities united together politically, they would form a powerul voting bloc with the power to determine who wins an election and tip the scales in that particular candidate's favor. You don't understand simple math and logic.

Racism and discrimination have *NOT* gone away and once again no one is making an indictment against all whites, just stating the facts that whites are responsible for what did happen which has led to whats happening now. When the Bass says white he's talking explicitly about those whites that are the adversaries of blacks.

And to reinterate again for the last time, if all the minorities or even if half the minorities united together politically, they would form a powerul voting bloc with the power to determine who wins an election and tip the scales in that particular candidate's favor. You don't understand simple math and logic.

no, current WHITES are not responsible for what DID happen to blacks. THAT is generalizing WHITES. Hey, way to backtrack, dude. Damage control again, eh? I am not responsible for your ancestor in chains. i don't care if you think otherwise.

your "would form a powerful bloc" pipe dream is just that. if it COULD have happened it WOULD have happened already. You wont see the fruition of your fantasy for another 25 years when the latino population really blooms. You are not quoting math and logic. You are about as viable as a cryptozoologist.

Until then, it will be WHITE people voting a black man into the white house. Disregard that all you need to but these are the facts.

no, current WHITES are not responsible for what DID happen to blacks. THAT is generalizing WHITES. Hey, way to backtrack, dude. Damage control again, eh? I am not responsible for your ancestor in chains. i don't care if you think otherwise.

Shogun you're acting downright retarded and playing as if you don't understand what the Bass saying. The causes that led to the conditions of black Americans are the work of whites, not all whites but of some people who happen to be whites, you full well thats what the Bass is saying so quit yapping and playing stupid looking to argue over stupid nonsense. If you feel and possess guilt thats your problem, not the Bass'. No one said anything about *TODAY'S* whites being responsible for what happened back then, stop building dumb strawmen to knock down. And the Bass doesn't give a damn about damage control, the Bass isn't looking to get people to his side and could care less what people think of him personally, its the facts that matter, not people's opinions and personal likes/dislikes of the Bass.

As for some of today's whites, yes are responsible for alot of what goes on, the media that portrays blacks as criminals, the targeting specifically of black neighborhoods in the so-called war on drugs which is just a de facto war against young black males in the inner cities, the racial disparity in sentencing people to prison terms, the crack cocaine vs powdered cocaine drug laws that still disproportionately put blacks in prison longer that whites, the racial disparity in the death penalty, yes, whites, but not all are responsible for those things, read it and weep or stay in denial all you like, the truth is the truth.

your "would form a powerful bloc" pipe dream is just that. if it COULD have happened it WOULD have happened already. You wont see the fruition of your fantasy for another 25 years when the latino population really blooms. You are not quoting math and logic. You are about as viable as a cryptozoologist.

Simple mathematics you jackass, if white voters voted evenly at 50-50 Democratic and Republican respectively the minority vote would be the deciding factor as to which side would get elected, you think candidates are stupid enough to ignore the voting power of minorities you moron? Don't think lightly of this voting power for if black voters were not purposely disenfranchised in Florida Bush Jr would have never been in office and in very close lections *EVERY* vote counts. Retard!

[B]Shogun you're acting downright retarded and playing as if you don't understand what the Bass saying. The causes that led to the conditions of black Americans are the work of whites, not all whites but of some people who happen to be whites, you full well thats what the Bass is saying so quit yapping and playing stupid looking to argue over stupid nonsense. If you feel and possess guilt thats your problem, not the Bass'. No one said anything about *TODAY'S* whites being responsible for what happened back then, stop building dumb strawmen to knock down. And the Bass doesn't give a damn about damage control, the Bass isn't looking to get people to his side and could care less what people think of him personally, its the facts that matter, not people's opinions and personal likes/dislikes of the Bass.[/B]

Yet by retaining AA policies you ARE making TODAYS whites pay for the racism of PAST whites. It's sure not guilt, dude... it's being able to spot the racism from any direction. I don't feel bad for what past whites did at all when it comes to the price you want me to pay today. Indeed, you are not talking about facts, dude. You are rationalizing racism by laying the blame on white people then AND now.

As for some of today's whites, yes are responsible for alot of what goes on, the media that portrays blacks as criminals, the targeting specifically of black neighborhoods in the so-called war on drugs which is just a de facto war against young black males in the inner cities, the racial disparity in sentencing people to prison terms, the crack cocaine vs powdered cocaine drug laws that still disproportionately put blacks in prison longer that whites, the racial disparity in the death penalty, yes, whites, but not all are responsible for those things, read it and weep or stay in denial all you like, the truth is the truth.

HA! yea... THUG life culture sure is whiteys creation! Tupac motherfucking Shakur SURE IS a white mans creation! White people don't need to portray you as anyting that your own criminal demographics already prove. You wanna talk about war on black males? stop letting your BLACK MALES kill each other. You think no one rememebrs that the crips and bloods ARE BLACK gangs? That robbing a fucking liquer tore is still illegal?

hey, I agree on the war on drugs... I recognize the difference between crack and cocain, however. And no one forces a black man to sell crack. No one forces a black man to have 5 illigitimate kids to use as an excuse to sell crack. No one forces a black man to drop out of school because his homeys would rather rob liquer stores for cash instead of become educated. Blaming white people is a joke. Again, take a lesson from Bill Cosby and focus on YOUR people who fuck up their own lives rather than looking to blame white people and pretend that AA programs are not racist policies dictated by quotas on RACE.

Simple mathematics you jackass, if white voters voted evenly at 50-50 Democratic and Republican respectively the minority vote would be the deciding factor as to which side would get elected, you think candidates are stupid enough to ignore the voting power of minorities you moron? Don't think lightly of this voting power for if black voters were not purposely disenfranchised in Florida Bush Jr would have never been in office and in very close lections *EVERY* vote counts. Retard!

LOLOLOL!

listen, stupid... I"VE already posted election results by race and your little fantasy is FAAAAR from being reflected. If you have other numbers then post them or shut the fuck up. IF white voters voted evenly down to the last fucking vote. But, thats not reality, now is it? :lol:

Candidates don't ignore ANYONE, stupid. And, for real, you HAVE no real voting power. Yes, look at the 2000 election. Blacks EASILY supported gore and look what happened.. WHITE PEOPLE STILL GOT BUSH ELECTED. a few thousand black votes really didn't mean shit since we still have an ELECTORAL COLLEGE, stupid.

not that your fantasy of black cohesion is anything close to fact anyway.. Indeed, lets take a gander at the 2000 election by RACE

BUSH
KERRY NADER
TOTAL

White (70%)
57%
+0
42% 0%
African-American (12%)
13%
+6
86%
1%
Latino (15%)
56%
+7
44% 0%
Asian (1%)
n/a
Other (2%)
66%
n/a
34%
CNN.com Election 2004

Bush had merely a 7% lead with whites and Gore a fucking whopping 73% of black votes... and we saw who lost despite this big bad demographic.

impressive!

I just have one question...I know that native americans were treated badly when the Europeans came over, but isnt it just the same as when any other countries have gone to war over land? Doesn't the winner get the land. I mean it is sad that is how it is but doesn't the one with the bigger weapons usually when? Just an observation. And I think this country would be just as advanced without blacks, the cotton industry never picked up until the invention of the cotton gin. An invention of Eli Whitney who btw is white. I know slavery isn't a good thing but most were treated pretty good by their owners; it wasn't exactly like Amistad. I think maybe the blacks in America should feel more lucky than anything, I mean I'm glad my Scottish ancestors came over here, i bet those kilts get a little drafty in the winter, plus they were treated like shit by the english. Lots of people have been opressed, the jews 20 times as long as blacks so get over it.

I just have one question...I know that native americans were treated badly when the Europeans came over, but isnt it just the same as when any other countries have gone to war over land? Doesn't the winner get the land.

This is nonsense and a bunch of blatant hypocrisy and an attempt to rationalize the crimes of the white against nonwhites. If this is so true, why did the US send all these troops ti Vietnam, Korea and during the first Gulf War instead of just letting the victor just take the land? When Europeans did their dirty work to Asians, Native Americans, Tasmanians[whom they totally exterminated to extinction] we are all supposed to accept your reasonong, but when its others they must be stopped, right? Just like slavery, when the slave trade no longer became profitable for Europeans they stopped it and tried to enforce this ban on all other countries but when it was good for them they were heavily engaged in it.

Europeans didn't go to war over land with Native Americans, the Native Americans peacefully welcomed the Europeans in and througfh treachery, robbery, rape and genocide they exterminated the native people and took over their land. If someone took over where you live at subjugated you would you just accept it using the logic you started off with in your post? Would you think its right?

This is nonsense and a bunch of blatant hypocrisy and an attempt to rationalize the crimes of the white against nonwhites. If this is so true, why did the US send all these troops ti Vietnam, Korea and during the first Gulf War instead of just letting the victor just take the land? When Europeans did their dirty work to Asians, Native Americans, Tasmanians[whom they totally exterminated to extinction] we are all supposed to accept your reasonong, but when its others they must be stopped, right? Just like slavery, when the slave trade no longer became profitable for Europeans they stopped it and tried to enforce this ban on all other countries but when it was good for them they were heavily engaged in it.

Europeans didn't go to war over land with Native Americans, the Native Americans peacefully welcomed the Europeans in and througfh treachery, robbery, rape and genocide they exterminated the native people and took over their land. If someone took over where you live at subjugated you would you just accept it using the logic you started off with in your post? Would you think its right?

As I said in my post, I admit slavery was not morally right. Nice cutting that out by the way. And as far as the natives, yea they were treated badly as I previously stated, oh master of the delete key. But how do you think African tribes treat other tribes when they have battles over land? Its war brotha, nothing is fair. Oh yea America didn't win the war in Vietnam. And all wars aren't over land, but when they are whoever wins gets the land. Show me one example where mass amounts of blacks have been killed in a short period of time. More than the Jews during the holocaust too, I don't want a bullshit example.

As I said in my post, I admit slavery was not morally right. Nice cutting that out by the way. And as far as the natives, yea they were treated badly as I previously stated, oh master of the delete key. But how do you think African tribes treat other tribes when they have battles over land? Its war brotha, nothing is fair. Oh yea America didn't win the war in Vietnam. And all wars aren't over land, but when they are whoever wins gets the land. Show me one example where mass amounts of blacks have been killed in a short period of time. More than the Jews during the holocaust too, I don't want a bullshit example.

So if the a man came into your house and subdued you, raped your wife and daughters and sold them off as prostitutes an sex slaves, amde your sons cut the grass and clean the house, claimed your property as his own and made you a squatter on your own property paying rent to him that would be ok because that man had a AK-47 and you had a 2x4 wooden chip, right? Also you would be whiner for going to the law and pressing charges because face it, the stronger man with the bigger and more advanced weapon won so you should rightfully play your position as a defeated man and accept it without saying nor doing anything about it, right?

So if the a man came into your house and subdued you, raped your wife and daughters and sold them off as prostitutes an sex slaves, amde your sons cut the grass and clean the house, claimed your property as his own and made you a squatter on your own property paying rent to him that would be ok because that man had a AK-47 and you had a 2x4 wooden chip, right? Also you would be whiner for going to the law and pressing charges because face it, the stronger man with the bigger and more advanced weapon won so you should rightfully play your position as a defeated man and accept it without saying nor doing anything about it, right?

Once again, the Blacks in Africa were sold into slavery by OTHER blacks in Africa. A practice the tribes all participated in. Losers that were captured became the slaves of the winning tribe. I suggest you go complain to the SOURCE of your problem.

Ask for reparations from those tribes and Countries and see how far you get? sk for an apology and see what they say?

Once again, the Blacks in Africa were sold into slavery by OTHER blacks in Africa. A practice the tribes all participated in. Losers that were captured became the slaves of the winning tribe. I suggest you go complain to the SOURCE of your problem.

Ask for reparations from those tribes and Countries and see how far you get? sk for an apology and see what they say?

ACtually even assuming you are right (and I think you are over stating your case and completely ignoring the fact that EUROS and ARABS send our hunting parties to capture slaves and seldom bought them from other blacks) what difference does that make NOW?

I never get that argument either. Does that mean those that purchase sex slaves now are not to blame and that only the ones selling them are?

:cuckoo:

I’m leaving the board for a while, Ravi, but first, a brief, final comment on secularism (the subject was already off topic so it doesn’t matter where I post it).

Originally posted by Ravi
No, I strongly disagree. If you can limit one type of free speech, you can limit any of them. There is no reason, no reason at all, that students should be denied civil rights as long as they aren't disrupting class time.

Human societies allow few, if any, absolute rights, Ravi. In the US, even the right to life is not an absolute right.

In modern democratic societies, the right to free speech must be limited by the respect for the secular nature of the state. As for your assertion that the ban on religious rituals in public facilities will lead to religious persecution, maybe you’re confusing the modern secular democratic state with the comunist state that openly professes atheism and has the erradication of religion as one of its goals. So you are probably mistaking Voltaire, Montesquieu and John Locke for Karl Marx. : )

American secularism allows freedom of speech to trump the secular nature of the state and, in doing so, it exposes non-religious citizens and religious minorities, who have to attend state facilities, to a series of embarrassing situations.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Kathianne
Send all illegals to Africa, via their home countries. Regardless of the problems at home, they'd gain perspective.

LOL... true, Kathianne.

Originally posted by Ravi
Jose, certainly you mean that the salary of a dishwasher in the US would enable a Mexican citizen to travel to Europe once a year. It wouldn't allow an American citizen to travel to Europe once a year, and certainly not be enough to care for a family of four in most cities...maybe in a rural area that has very cheap housing. Even then I'm doubtful.

Originally posted by editec
Me, too.

How would it be possible for anyone (however frugal) making a minimum wage, to pay their way while they're working, and save that much money at the same time?

That siad, Jose's point that the working poor are probably better off here than in Mexico sounds probable to me.

Of course, my knowledge about the plight of the working poor of Mexico is basically nil.

Originally posted by Charlie Bass
No, if you washed dishes here you couldn't afford enough money to travel to Europe once a year and what is the relevance of this?

During the time I lived in London I met an awful lot of people who worked in Britain with student visas and were paid the same wage as illegals. They visited their families every year.

OK, these people usually share the same flat with another 5 students or illegals and stay at their parents’ home when they go back to their countries. But there are plenty of cheap hostels in Europe where low income americans can stay.

If “illegal” dishwashers in Europe can visit their families in Latin America, Africa and Asia once a year, I believe legal dishwashers in America can afford to travel abroad too.

Now try and do this washing dishes in Mexico. The only foreign country mexican dishwashers can afford to visit is the one beyond the fence and even then they have to spend 6 months paying for their trip.

Originally posted by Nemo Securus
I think maybe the blacks in America should feel more lucky than anything, I mean I'm glad my Scottish ancestors came over here, i bet those kilts get a little drafty in the winter, plus they were treated like shit by the english. Lots of people have been opressed, the jews 20 times as long as blacks so get over it.

Well, I’m happy I’m not one of those TOTAL LOSERS who depend on where in the world they dropped from a vagina to succeed in life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put me in Zimbabwe and I’ll make it there. :D

My last post was not totally serious, people. For those of us who can’t afford/don’t want to get an education or simply don't like to work the place they were born into often means the difference between a reasonable standard of living and a life of misery.

That’s why I think “the Bass” and blacks in general take America too much for granted. Lazy blacks in the US can at least survive on government handouts. In Mexico they would all starve to death in a slum before you could say enchillada.

José;735904 said:
I’m leaving the board for a while, Ravi, but first, a brief, final comment on secularism (the subject was already off topic so it doesn’t matter where I post it).

Human societies allow few, if any, absolute rights, Ravi. In the US, even the right to life is not an absolute right.

In modern democratic societies, the right to free speech must be limited by the respect for the secular nature of the state. As for your assertion that the ban on religious rituals in public facilities will lead to religious persecution, maybe you’re confusing the modern secular democratic state with the comunist state that openly professes atheism and has the erradication of religion as one of its goals. So you are probably mistaking Voltaire, Montesquieu and John Locke for Karl Marx. : )

American secularism allows freedom of speech to trump the secular nature of the state and, in doing so, it exposes non-religious citizens and religious minorities, who have to attend state facilities, to a series of embarrassing situations.

Have a nice trip, wherever you are going. You are wrong more often than not, but at least you raise some interesting points.

José;735921 said:
My last post was not totally serious, people. For those of us who can’t afford/don’t want to get an education or simply don't like to work the place they were born into often means the difference between a reasonable standard of living and a life of misery.

That’s why I think “the Bass” and blacks in general take America too much for granted. Lazy blacks in the US can at least survive on government handouts. In Mexico they would all starve to death in a slum before you could say enchillada.

Why on earth should a person who doesn't want an education and doesn't want to work be afforded the same standard of living as those who do?

Why on earth should a person who doesn't want an education and doesn't want to work be afforded the same standard of living as those who do?

It makes those who have anything feel less guilty. Not that they want to personally help them of course. It's always " SOMEBODY outta help them".

I'm beginning to wonder if these "lazy ass" blacks that are always "complaining" and want nothing but handouts really exist. I've never met one.

Forum List

Back