Are there More Black Men in Jail or In College ?

As I said, it's always a lefty who comes out with the most base, the most bigoted, crap.

She mistakenly thought I was referring to her, Shogun but I was replying to Baba, you know, the horse breeder who uses the poor animals as sex toys. :D

José;736165 said:
She mistakenly thought I was referring to her, Shogun but I was replying to Baba, you know, the horse breeder who uses the poor animals as sex toys. :D
Please accept my apology.

So if the a man came into your house and subdued you, raped your wife and daughters and sold them off as prostitutes an sex slaves, amde your sons cut the grass and clean the house, claimed your property as his own and made you a squatter on your own property paying rent to him that would be ok because that man had a AK-47 and you had a 2x4 wooden chip, right? Also you would be whiner for going to the law and pressing charges because face it, the stronger man with the bigger and more advanced weapon won so you should rightfully play your position as a defeated man and accept it without saying nor doing anything about it, right?

Clearly I would object, but there are also laws against that now. Has anyone ever ran you out of your home? Besides your wife. Im not talking about whining about someone harming you directly, Im saying its dumb to complain about something that happened 200 years ago. I don't complain about how Scottish people were treated 600 years ago. Get the point now? Quit acting like a victim. Your in America believe it or not you are pretty damn lucky so STFU!!!!! Nice avatar btw.

Hmm...no link Ravi?

That's okay, just go ahead and continue talking baseless crap with your classy buddy....

Hmm...no link Ravi?

That's okay, just go ahead and continue talking baseless crap with your classy buddy....
Link to what, Allie? To Dillo, William Joyce, Wow, and Nondeplum, among others are the ones that insinuate that blacks are lazy and want to be taken care of? You can't be serious.

Yes. To exactly that. You said it's true, you must be able to come up with some evidence. Especially given your well documented penchant for insane and less than truthful commentary....

Unless you do, of course, it will just stand that the only people going on about lazy blacks and making disgusting and bigoted comments on this thread are the lefties.

Lol. YOu do that. We know it won't take much effort because it's just more of your baseless blather.

The question would be interesting if it were asked how many have had college experience as opposed to jail experience.

But let's face it most Black men are in for drugs and drug related violence, this is really a business, I recognize it as illegal but if all you can do is farm you farm.

Yet another bigoted view put forth by a lefty. The view that blacks are too intrenched in the lifestyle to escape.....that's just great.

Clearly I would object, but there are also laws against that now. Has anyone ever ran you out of your home? Besides your wife. Im not talking about whining about someone harming you directly, Im saying its dumb to complain about something that happened 200 years ago.

Nobody is complaining about something that happened 200 years ago you dummy, just refuting your dumb logic that anyone who is stronger and has bigger and better weapons has the right to steal and take from people forcefully. That was the point of the Bass' post which missed by a mile and then some.

I don't complain about how Scottish people were treated 600 years ago. Get the point now? Quit acting like a victim. Your in America believe it or not you are pretty damn lucky so STFU!!!!! Nice avatar btw.

Scottish people never even came close to going through what Black Americans went through, from slavery through segregation and government sponsored discrimination, which is why its stupid beyong stupid to compare other groups to blacks Americans. The Bass hopes Shogun is reading this also instead of smoking that crackpipe and living in denial of the facts.

If the facts don't fit her world view, she will claim you are a liar and not really who you say you are.

Since we are willing to lower the drinking age to 18, yet slap a jail term on a kid taking a puff off a joint, it is hard to objectively judge many of those who are in jail.

Forum List

Back