Are there any real feminists on USMB?

Where was this? No seriously I can't imagine anyone here saying that except for PI (who's banned) and maybe Sunni Man but I think he left.
You have to wade through the entire thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/64495-a-petition-to-stop-divorce.html
Thanks for the link. I read through the thread. Although I now feel like slapping a certain poster around a bit, I saw no claim by that poster 'that raising boys to treat women as doormats is the proper course of action.'

That's because I never said any such thing, and Ravi needs to have her med dosage upped a bit.

Cesspool, I remember a thread where you claimed that raising boys to treat women as doormats is the proper course of action.

Your opinion is so slanted that it slid off the board.

Where was this? No seriously I can't imagine anyone here saying that except for PI (who's banned) and maybe Sunni Man but I think he left.
You have to wade through the entire thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/64495-a-petition-to-stop-divorce.html

Show me the post, I'm 4 pages in and about to throw up from all the fucking e-drama.

We all live and breathe on this same planet boys and girls, can't we just all get along?

As someone has already said men and women should rejoice in the differences of each other.
I love my men, just as they are...sweaty ,arrogant ,mysogynistic,kind, romantic, sweet and smart. I also like being a complete bitch sometimes, so it all works out.

Live and let live :cool:

Last edited:
Either

-You are equal to men. We might or might not open a door of pull your chair out. Personally, i hold doors for whoever's behind me regardless of their gender- it's just the polite thing to do. You can decide whether or not to marry but you can also be criticized for being promiscuous just as a man can. You can be a part of public discourse, but you're open to the same criticisms and attacks as any male politician. You can enter any career you're competent at, but you will be expected to work just as hard as a man- equal pay for equal work. You can speak your mind, but you will also be spoken to and of like anyone else. You are to be treated equally in all ways and judged for your own competence, strengths, weaknesses, intelligence (or lack thereof), and character as an individual.

Or

-You are not equal. You remain less than a man. You will be treated with kiddy gloves at all times. You will remain nude, stay in the fucking kitchen, and spread your legs whenever your husband demands. You will not be expected to wait in line like everyone else or to know how to use a doorknob. You will always be known as 'woman' and you will keep your fucking mouth shut in the presence of a man since you're too stupid and delicate to be a part of a conversation involving men, politics, cars, or anything else outside of cooking recipes and how to be a good little hausfrau. You will be neither expected nor allowed to do anything but clean and make dinner and babies.

Wrong. Our anatomy is different. Not "equal." Not "not equal". Just different.

Women are generally not as strong physically. They can get pregnant and have babies. They nurse and became caregivers. Not superior or inferior roles. Just different.

I'm with rainlover. I don't care much for girly men or butchy women. We are different and tis a good thing.

Forum List

Back